Black Christians : The SEED of the GREAT ADVERSARY

Hi @frankster Happy Juneteenth! Just popped in for a brief moment today to respond a little to some of your past posts.

"What God see as Pefection and what we human being see as perfection is not always the same...Ala Moses speech Impediment."

This comment stems from scripture mentioned earlier about 'Noah being PERFECT in his generations'. In the past and from my experience growing up in the 'Black' Church, I have come to recognize that this idea has been completely misunderstood. Since I've already address the scripture in how Noah was 'perfect in his generations', on the other hand, I would like to address another misconception in how the term 'purebred' has also been misconstrued in terms of being mistaken for its meaning.

I believe, in ancient times maybe certain people could have been purebred, but that term is vague today. In terms of Moses' speech impediment, however, that would be a physical problem that Moses claimed caused him to not to want to speak to the pharaoh. But that too, would not be considered as perfect. However, I agree too, in that what God could view as perfection may be different in context to certain ideas. I believe that perfection is a process that one must achieve.

Even though I've used this word, PUREBRED' and have heard it many times in reference to certain topics about American Indians [Native Americans], I believe that sometimes this term needs to be clarified. So in lieu of this subject of 'the Original Sin' discussed and regarding Adam and his sons, Cain, Abel and Seth, therefore, the sons of Adam and Eve could definitely be defined as being PUREBRED. But being purebred, in context, may have nothing to do with being PERFECT, especially after the Original Sin. And this is important when it comes to understanding the outcome of the Original Sin. When the Creator warned Adam and Eve that they would 'surely die' if they ate fruit from the forbidden tree, and they did so, however, their offspring was still purebred. But, none of them were perfect anymore. So that word 'perfect' should be regarded in context. Adam was not perfect in his decision to sin, nevertheless, his descendants from his wife Eve would have been defined as being purebred in regards to being offspring of God's perfect Creation of Adam and Eve. And then in another sense, after the Original Sin, Adam and Eve 'surely died' therefore, their physical bodies had went through a change and led them to lose their earlier capability to live eternally. Therefore, their physical bodies was not perfect anymore either.

So then, Noah was 'perfect in his generations' but like Adam, Noah eventually died as well. His body became corruptible. Because of God's GRACE and forgiveness, then we all have the chance to become perfect.

"Why wait to get to heaven to enjoy life?
Why would you can or stock up food in heaven?"

Ha! This is a big topic! I don't know where to begin to explain but I will try to start. I referenced the tree written about in the Book of REVELATION, but as far as enjoying life now, even in captivity God's makes a way for us to enjoy life at times. I believe one great way to understand how people could enjoy life even if they are, for example, wrongfully prosecuted and serving a life's sentence in prison, would be to study scriptures about the Israelites in Egypt before the Exodus. At one point, scriptures revealed that the people complained and wanted to return to Egypt and spoke about being free to eat cucumbers and fish, etc.

Now, about 'stocking up food in heaven'; again, I referred to the tree written about in the Book of REVELATION. This too is a big topic, one that has been almost completely misunderstood due to a great effort to mis-educate. Most Black Christians are taught about the term 'Judgement Day' and the Church has not taught that the scriptures define this term to actually mean 'Judgment Period'. It is 'a day for a year' prophecy. So 'Judgement Day' would actually be a time period of about a thousand years plus ninety... It will be a long duration of time.

Hi @frankster Happy Juneteenth! Just popped in for a brief moment today to respond a little to some of your past posts.
Happy Juneeenth.....

"What God see as Pefection and what we human being see as perfection is not always the same...Ala Moses speech Impediment."

This comment stems from scripture mentioned earlier about 'Noah being PERFECT in his generations'. In the past and from my experience growing up in the 'Black' Church, I have come to recognize that this idea has been completely misunderstood. Since I've already address the scripture in how Noah was 'perfect in his generations', on the other hand, I would like to address another misconception in how the term 'purebred' has also been misconstrued in terms of being mistaken for its meaning.

I believe, in ancient times maybe certain people could have been purebred, but that term is vague today. In terms of Moses' speech impediment, however, that would be a physical problem that Moses claimed caused him to not to want to speak to the pharaoh. But that too, would not be considered as perfect. However, I agree too, in that what God could view as perfection may be different in context to certain ideas. I believe that perfection is a process that one must achieve.
Perfection is a process....that can never be achieved

Even though I've used this word, PUREBRED' and have heard it many times in reference to certain topics about American Indians [Native Americans], I believe that sometimes this term needs to be clarified. So in lieu of this subject of 'the Original Sin' discussed and regarding Adam and his sons, Cain, Abel and Seth, therefore, the sons of Adam and Eve could definitely be defined as being PUREBRED. But being purebred, in context, may have nothing to do with being PERFECT, especially after the Original Sin. And this is important when it comes to understanding the outcome of the Original Sin. When the Creator warned Adam and Eve that they would 'surely die' if they ate fruit from the forbidden tree, and they did so, however, their offspring was still purebred. But, none of them were perfect anymore. So that word 'perfect' should be regarded in context. Adam was not perfect in his decision to sin, nevertheless, his descendants from his wife Eve would have been defined as being purebred in regards to being offspring of God's perfect Creation of Adam and Eve. And then in another sense, after the Original Sin, Adam and Eve 'surely died' therefore, their physical bodies had went through a change and led them to lose their earlier capability to live eternally. Therefore, their physical bodies was not perfect anymore either.

So then, Noah was 'perfect in his generations' but like Adam, Noah eventually died as well. His body became corruptible. Because of God's GRACE and forgiveness, then we all have the chance to become perfect.
Their bodies transformed...their Spirits lived On - is that Death?
You assumed the were capable of living forever in their physical bodies.....There is also the "Tree Of Life"

"Why wait to get to heaven to enjoy life?
Why would you can or stock up food in heaven?"

Ha! This is a big topic! I don't know where to begin to explain but I will try to start. I referenced the tree written about in the Book of REVELATION, but as far as enjoying life now, even in captivity God's makes a way for us to enjoy life at times. I believe one great way to understand how people could enjoy life even if they are, for example, wrongfully prosecuted and serving a life's sentence in prison, would be to study scriptures about the Israelites in Egypt before the Exodus. At one point, scriptures revealed that the people complained and wanted to return to Egypt and spoke about being free to eat cucumbers and fish, etc.

Now, about 'stocking up food in heaven'; again, I referred to the tree written about in the Book of REVELATION. This too is a big topic, one that has been almost completely misunderstood due to a great effort to mis-educate. Most Black Christians are taught about the term 'Judgement Day' and the Church has not taught that the scriptures define this term to actually mean 'Judgment Period'. It is 'a day for a year' prophecy. So 'Judgement Day' would actually be a time period of about a thousand years plus ninety... It will be a long duration of time.
Buddha solved the problem of Suffering and Unhappiness here on Earth......Attachment to Desires and Things

"If so...Then who is the Son(and daughters) of Man?
Sons of God could also mean Adams children through Seth
And Cains would be a brood of Vipers children of their father the Serpent"

That scripture refers to offspring of Adamah and refers to any descendants of Adam, Cain and Seth. It refers to Seth males as well, that had been themselves product of the 3rd generations and were intermixed themselves and of whom produced another generation of humans that had northeastern mothers.So absolutely it does refer to 'Adams children through Seth' and Cains descendants. The scriptures refer to an obsession of Seth males that went after 'the mixed generations of females' of nodeastern traits. But again, it also refers to the male descendants of Cain as well.
"I took it that giants where born to the women who cohabit with the "sons of god"

Yes!

"Ligers come in both sexes and the female ligers tend to be fertile whilst the males are infertile
Tigons come in both sexes and again the females tend to be fertile while the males are infertile
Fertility should dictate breeding status not size.....females of both intermixing results in fertility."

You have said a lot here! The second and third generations born from these big cat species in captivity do show that some births result in some being infertile while as you say females have a better chance of giving births. And as you say, the males are said to be infertile.

Like you said, Ligers are born and can be born as females or male and then females can later produce another generation then known as liligers. Female tigons can produce Titigons and so forth.

This genetics reveals that this is similar to what happened too, with humans!!! The seed of Satan could reproduce! She was hybrid! She could definitely reproduce and genes were shared with the genes of the descendants of Adam. Genes of the primitive being were shared through this female. Genes were able to be shared through her reproducing with anatomically straight males! But there is absolutely no reproduction that occurred from any primitive Neanderthal male whereby any anatomically straight YDNA male offspring birth occurred; only intersexed. Neanderthals could produce females and intersexed males but that is it.
Yes.....but what happens when they are subspecies of one another and not different species....then all offspring are fertile.
We Humans maybe SubSpecies of Celestial Beings Like....God Satan/serpent and The Angel Gabriel

If the union of Eve and that primitive hominid produced a male, then it would have been infertile just as the cat family!
It depends on if it is a human female and a neanderthal male then the resulting offspring will be fertile

That is another confirmation that the seed of Satan was definitely a female. If Eve had given birth to a male from that union then, it would have only been an intersexed birth and again, it would have been completely unable to produce an anatomically straight ydna male because it is the male that determines the sex of an human offspring and there is no unique haplogroups today outside of adam haplogroups BASAL A.

Cain could never have been born from any primitive hominid because he was male himself and he produced Chanoch, and their haplogroup reveals that they were direct descendants of an anatomically straight YDNA male haplogroup.

"Based on the above...male offspring of interbreeding tend to result in infertility - the line would then end naturally
All existing descendants of such mixing then must start with a female as the first of its kind....as the males tend not produce progeny."
Again this would not apply if we are sub specie of the Celestial Beings

I absolutely agree!!!
This is what happened in the primitive world long before Adam was created!
The Denisovans were completely gone.
This then points to the possibility of our survival being a result of artificial manipulation/intervention.

"Fertility should dictate breeding status not size."

The key scientific term would be 'Top Breeder'. Lions are defined as top breeders and their dominant genes are more likely to produce a giant liger [hybrid]. Tigers can be huge cats but they are not considered top breeders in this species, therefore, their hybrid offspring born in zoos, in captivity, may not produce a giant tigon, but I could be wrong. I need to do some more research.
The Term "TOP BREEDER" seems to denote Fecundity and Suriviability.

Because Adam's males are like him, top breeders, and at that time, purebred, then these males would be top breeders too. Therefore, if they interbred with females born of the 3rd generation, this would be where giants come from. When females of Eve practiced a dark sin* of raping their own sons then, initially, this is where midgets COULD come from but the 3rd generation from this form of incest involved top breeders then, the offspring could also be giants. The bible reveals this dark sin occurred and became a common practice and in fact, this is what happened to Noah and why he almost killed his wife. This dark evil sin is detailed in the book of GENESIS when Noah's son Ham ran out of the tent after Noah woke up and realized what was going on. Ham ran out of the tent and ran to get his other two brothers and they ran into the tent and got inbetween their father Noah and his wife [i.e. their mother] and took a blanket and covered their naked mother and backed her away from Noah and out of the tent... because Noah was about to 'probably' kill her. It was at this time, that Noah came to realize that he was 'not the baby daddy'. He was not the direct father of Canaan, but Canaan was the son of Ham. At this point, it reveals that Canaan was actually a grown man and she returned to this incest with her own child; Ham. Noah had been deceived to believe that Canaan was his son, but when he realized the truth that day, he cursed Canaan and took back the inheritance that he had earlier given to Canaan. Noah took back the land of Canaan and it became redefined as 'the land of Ham' however, it was up for grabs and eventually part of it became the Promised Land.
Good enough interpretation of events....

Wow! I love how you reason and think!
Thank you.....
The genetics things is not my forte....bible and scripture however I love.

I will get back and read your comments a little more deeper later. But real quick, I will address briefly a few statements I've just read from you post.

I agree that God is spirit, however, in Christianity, we know that Adam was created in the image of God and Adam is definitely male. So the Creator is definitely male.
Do Spirits come in Male and Female....or are the Asexual?
God Being male is a result of the rise of Patriarchy.....Prior to the Male God was a Female God synonymous with Fertility and Nature
Her first child was a Virgin birth - Parthenogenesis.....which of course you alluded to

And the angel Gabriel and Michael are high angels but they are subject to Jesus and therefore unique from the Creator. The wasp is a creation of God and not Satan. He did not create anything but only attempts to manipulate God's creation in ways to benefit his argument against God judging him. In the book of Job, Satan said that 'God's ways are too hard' and so, he wants to be forgiven for his blasphemy. But that will not happen. Satan can use cells to clone, but he cannot create anything on this earth.
Who Why or What is the Wasp or did you mean serpent?
Yes Satan/Serpent cannot create...but Satan can Impregnate and Manipulate.

"Albinos have reduced levels of melanin...it is a recessive gene mutation that can be passed down..
show how they differ in kind and not just degree white skin and albinism?"

"Are you then saying that Neanderthal could not have Albinism?

looking forward to it"

Real quick, I will elaborate later, hopefully;
The problem is that scientist today, in the western world, do not choose to elaborate and separate the two concepts of White skin versus albinism. The humans today reflect that due to the Original Sin, we all of us carry genes from that occurrence. For this reason, both 'light skin' and albinism tends to be connected in gene transfer. In other words genes tend to travel in pairs. For this reason it becomes evident that the primitive being was not completely albino nor completely white skinned. He was a descendant of Denisovans, therefore, he had some genes with phaeomelanin and some genes of albinism that was passed onto all modernmankind.
I think White skin is an adaption as a result of diet climate culture and albinism

For this reason, white or light skinned [which includes African people too] carry alleles on our genes that are recessive and if a lot of interbreeding occurs, then, this can show up in either of two phenotypes; lighter skin and/or albinism. So therefore, many Africans in certain regions that show albinism, which is a severe abnormal occurrence, do also have a higher chance of also carrying genes that produce lighter skin. Light skin or brown skin is a different process known as 'a reduction of melanin'. But albinism is A MUTATION' and a different process than merely melanin reduction. So many Europeans that are light skin or White skinned show melanin reduction and not albinism.
The Last Ice age ended approximately 20,000yrs ago.....a lot of inbreeding could have occur during the period of the last ice age?
Resulting in very pale skin as you said..

Many African people that are brown skin may show melanin reduction but also may show albinism to some degree and it may not be easily recognizable.

There are two main differences of albinism, and then a third is just about the eye color. So blue eyes is actually a form of albinism.
[1] complete albinism, i think oca1 and then variants of that oca1a, oca1b, etc. Some is complete loss of melanin due to mutated genes passed down and some have partial loss of melanin and show the light blue eye color, and a little melanin in skin cells.
[2] oca2, I think is eye albinism that comes from X-link inheritance but mostly males are born with this form. This then is the main clue that blue eyes are passed down from a male origin!!! It stems from an X from a male ancestor and his female offspring carry it and pass it down to their male descendants. This is how blue eyes are inherited and come from an ancestor with eumelanin.
And is blue eyes most common among Europeans?

The liger, a lion-tiger hybrid is bigger than both lions and tigers. How is this possible? It turns out that it’s not just your genes that matters, but who you got them from!

Ligers are the offspring of a female tiger and a male lion. They are the biggest of all the big cats.

Tigons are the opposite. They are the offspring of a female lion and a male tiger, and are about the same size as the average lion.

View attachment 32281

A liger is the biggest cat in the world. (Image: Wikimedia)

*MY Note; The Stanford geneticist explains 'imprinting' regarding this topic. I am still in the learning phase!
Parentage is important as it can dictate what you become and how you behave.

Yes and like African people that show albinism, this is because 'GENES tend to travel in pairs'. To explain further;
Scientist for some strange reason do not clarify this common aspect of reproduction. If you look at many sites, this if incorrectly defined of which causes confusion. What you will read is that when reproduction occurs, one set of chromosomes comes from the father and then another set comes from the mother, therefore this is incorrectly defined as 'genes traveling in pairs'. But this is major error in the definition of what it means in that 'genes tend to travel in pairs'. So now, I will explain:

In reproduction, and on chromosomes, there are specific 'alleles' and 'genes' on each chromosomes of human individuals. When a gene is transferred to the embryo [baby], most of the time, another gene on that same chromosome and that is located NEAR TO ANOTHER GENE will also transfer together AS A PAIR!!! And due to thousands of years of observations, it has become realized that certain traits that humans manifest are connected because they come from the same chromosome and are genes located near to each other. This is why many people with Blue eyes may also have blonde hair!!! Whether they are Europeans or African, this feature is common. But then there is another observation that has been recognized; many people that have albinism also carry a recessive trait of 'lighter skin' or 'skin reduction genes'. This tells scientist that a common ancestor had both 'albinism' and 'skin reduction genes' of which were located on his chromosome and near to each other!!! Another aspect of this human reproduction that also becomes a factor would be 'random selection' and hopefully, I will explain how this plays a part in why some ethnic groups may show a higher percentage in albinism more than another ethnic group that may practice inbreeding and instead have a higher percentage of relatives that show other recessive traits like simply be light skinned with red hair. ...

Hope this helps.

So to explain in a nutshell, Cain not only carried the blue-eyed mutation, but he probably was also marked with blonde hair too.
I can agree with that

"are you saying that Neanderthal were natural reddish yellow and not white with some having blues eyes and blonde hair?"

From what I understand that scientist report is that Neanderthals can have very dark hair but it stems from phaeomelanin and some other kind of mutation that caused a reduction in an amino acid chain. Therefore, they can show very dark hair color like 'brunette'. I also think that they may have been able to have light colored hair but not due to blonde genes. The source of blonde hair is some form of eumelanin either black, brown and then a blending with other genes. When it comes to blonde hair, it originates from 'eumelanin' and Neanderthals do not have any of that kind of pigment at all. There are many sources of Blonde hair due to a process called 'polygenetics'. But blue eyes have only one source located on one chromosome that carries 'eumelanin' and in addition to a dilution gene nearby on another chromosome. Blue eyes occur because the 'dilution gene' turns off a signal that results in blue eyes.

"So if Blue eyes and blonde hair is an African trait why is it so much more common in Europeans?"

Two main reasons: [1] it is X-linked, and recessive, meaning it passed down through reproduction from females that had this trait from a 'African' male ancestor that is distinct and now extinct[!]and modern males today do not have that trait unless they got if from their parent that got it from that ancient 'African' male ancestor. The females received that 'X' linked chromosome from the 'XY' sex chromosome from a male that had this mutation. So this gene was located on his 'X' chromosome.
Eve is the African Ancestress

[2] Inbreeding; because it is a recessive trait, then it shows up if the couple have both of this gene and inbreeding causes this trait to manifest moreso in that kind of reproduction.

Because genes tend to travel in pairs from one chromosome therefore, the combination of blonde hair and blue-eyes is more common 'as a paired' phenotype. But because blonde hair has more diversity, then you will see people with blonde hair and brown eyes or blonde hair and green eyes...

The male ancestor of all humans today stem from the scientific term called 'the bottleneck effect'. This means that most African people are not going to show blonde hair and blue eyes because, that trait stems from females that have a 'founder gene' that came from a male ancestor that is now extinct!!! So those females, mostly European, pass this recessive trait on to their offspring in a recessive form of reproduction. And the ethnic cultures that show this phenotype causes the origin to be traced back to certain early peoples that formed cultures in eastern parts of the world in ancient times. I think that I have explained it correctly, but if I need to clarify, please let me know.
Yes I can agree with that.

"The Serpent only needed a female offspring with even to have his progeny's seed forever mixed with humanities."

I concur!

"As an aside please define the following as you understand them

Malefactor?
intersex?

anatomically straight male?"

Okay, briefly,
[1] a malefactor would be any person born with a Y sex chromosome no matter if he is intersexed or not.
[2] Intersexed, a person born with more than one 'X' sex chromosome and a 'Y' sex chromosome such as
XXY, XXXY, or XXXXY. Also, a person born without a 'Y' sex chromosome that was present in the embryo but later disappeared resulting in 'OX' may be considered intersexed by some reports [but not sure].
[3] an Anatomicallystraight male would be a person born with an 'XY' sex chromosome and part of a haplo group or sub group that stems from a base haplo group from the Original haplo group BASAL A which is a distinct mark located on all male sex chromosomes in all males in this entire planet. That BASAL A would be why all males are traced back to a single African male origin. From this reproduction, a SNAP 'mutation occurs from generation to generation and therefore the earliest haplo group genetic markers are determined. The E group are presently defined to be mostly African males, the C group and the D group, I think Alaska and ancient America, the BT is extinct and etc. What is not reported widely is that the O group, the R group, etc. are not unique at all, but stem from the F group. Also, some confusion arises because methods of studying female mitochondrial patterns have been used to report male haplo groups. And some studies are based on other 'not-so-accurate' methods.

"The two statements above highlighted in red seems contradictory.
What chromososomes do intersex human have?"

Yes, it does! It does seem like a contradiction. So I guess it would be more correct to say that anatomically straight males have only two sex chromosomes. As I tried to explain earlier, intersexed individuals have a 'Y' sex chromosome but more than one 'X; sex chromosome. So during reproduction, the 'Y' is linked to one or more 'X' sex chromosome of which would be the error. In our world today, the medical doctors 'assign' a baby a particular gender in many governments based on a system of how to rate the development of the baby and to help the baby be accepted in human society based on gender phenotype identity. But scientifically, the definitions vary and have become a big contention in the medical world. However, Biblically, an individual would be defined by the Creator God as 'male' because of the presence of the 'Y' sex chromosome, no-matter-what. This is a big subject in the Bible, however, the Creator does not care how we are born, he accepts us all, the whole world.
Cool

In this community whereby Christianity is the 'study forum' I have never heard of any thing else as far as Cain being the son of Adam and Eve. The Word of God makes it plain that Adam is the father of Cain and also genetics today agrees. All modern mankind stems from one single individual out of Africa when it comes to anatomically straight males. But if you have any references that supports this Christian forum that states otherwise, it would be good to know. I would love to read your references regarding the 'implication'.
Well as I said before it is esoteric in that one must read between the line..... do not expect a straight forward verse that spells it out directly - as a result it will be contentious and leaves room for much argument or debate.

Read the following two verses and tell me what you take from it

1John 3:10
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Please Understand I am reading between the lines.
I understand That is what is stated and conveyed explicitly in the bible as the traditional and accepted interpretation.....That Cain is Adam's Child
There seems to be an esoteric implication that Cain is NOT Adam's son...Non Other than Yeshua/Jesus made this implication.

Please quote the scripture

Please quote the scripture
Well as I said before it is esoteric in that one must read between the line..... do not expect a straight forward verse that spells it out directly - as a result it will be contentious and leaves room for much argument or debate.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

We agree to disagree

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back