Black People : The Secretary General admits that the CFR calls the shots!!!

Putney Swope

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 27, 2009
You gotta see this for yourself.
No more conspiracy theories, just the facts;

Hillary Clinton admits that the CFR runs the Government
Text size
David Kramer
LRC Blog
July 18, 2009
As with a recent blog I did about a Rothschild puppet blatantly promoting a One World Government solution to our “man-made” global warming “crisis,” now Secretary of State (and CFR member) Clinton admits in her latest address to the Council on Foreign Relations what Carroll Quigley wrote about in Tragedy and Hope (Chapter 65), Dan Smoot wrote about in The Invisible Government, and Gary Allen wrote about in None Dare Call It Conspiracy:

“Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future. [emphasis mine]

I can assure you that when I was in public school in the 1960s and early 1970s, not once did I ever hear about an organization called the Council on Foreign Relations in any of my history classes. If this organization seems to have such a powerful influence on the Federal Government’s actions, why have I only been hearing about it in the past decade? Hmmmmm.

the vid clip is here
http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton-admits-that-the-cfr-runs-the-government/

You gotta see this for yourself.
No more conspiracy theories, just the facts;

Hillary Clinton admits that the CFR runs the Government
Text size
David Kramer
LRC Blog
July 18, 2009
As with a recent blog I did about a Rothschild puppet blatantly promoting a One World Government solution to our “man-made” global warming “crisis,” now Secretary of State (and CFR member) Clinton admits in her latest address to the Council on Foreign Relations what Carroll Quigley wrote about in Tragedy and Hope (Chapter 65), Dan Smoot wrote about in The Invisible Government, and Gary Allen wrote about in None Dare Call It Conspiracy:

“Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future. [emphasis mine]

I can assure you that when I was in public school in the 1960s and early 1970s, not once did I ever hear about an organization called the Council on Foreign Relations in any of my history classes. If this organization seems to have such a powerful influence on the Federal Government’s actions, why have I only been hearing about it in the past decade? Hmmmmm.

the vid clip is here
http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton-admits-that-the-cfr-runs-the-government/

More proof concerning why "we need an African Agenda" instead of sitting by complacently allowing others who care not for us to decide our lives and future.

More proof concerning why "we need an African Agenda" instead of sitting by complacently allowing others who care not for us to decide our lives and future.

But we are frightened of building a world without "White" people. Everytime someone mentions something about not interacting with "Whites", we have to listen to speeches about how scary such a prospect is.

I got "White" friends. But "Black" people are starving, in prison, dying, living in poverty, when do I fulfill my obligation to them?????

we are frightened of building a world without "White" people. Every time someone mentions something about not interacting with "Whites", we have to listen to speeches about how scary such a prospect is
it is scary. those feelings need to be taken seriously and dealt with.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back