Black Short Stories : The Secret

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Luv2beLuved, May 12, 2004.

1. Luv2beLuved

Luv2beLuved Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    The Secret part II

This is part of a story I started. let me know What u think. Be easy on a sista :spin:

It was late. I heard the two of them stumbling in from the party. I had just turned eighteen and I was too young to attend the talked about function for the 25 and older crowd. I stayed behind and curled up to a good book and a CD full of slow jams. Of course I was always being ragged about listening to slow jams and mood music and had never experienced the occasions the songs spoke about.
    Alese was 25 and quite a party girl already. I heard her give her gentleman friend fair warning to my presence. She was too late I was up and somewhat alert. The two drifted away to the bedroom. I could only imagine what they were doing. I imagined him kissing her softly on the lips and on her neck. The two of them embraced in a long passionate kiss. My mind wandered as I could hear her soft moans getting more breathy. Her body began to anticipate his touch. The door was open and I could only catch a glance of there shadows from the moonlight piercing through the window. I started to retreat to the other room,but by than I had begun to slide my fingers in my panties. For a moment I caught eye contact with Alese. I guess she wanted me to know she was totally aware of me watching. It didn't seem to bother her much, and I was quite certain her lack of discretion was a tease. I played right into it. I watched as she took him in her mouth soaking his hard manhood. Swallowing deeper and deeper. She took his hands and placed it on her face. He gently grabbed the back of her long black hair and began to slide deeper into her hot mouth. I can hear his command for her to take more of him. He wanted to feel the back of her throat. She tasted him with delight. I could hear her gagging the deeper he went. I watched as he wiped the tears from her cheek. I began to spread my legs wider as I can feel my insides throbbing. I slid my fingers in my tight P**** as I watched her mount him. She took his hardness in hand and slid it between her p**** lips allowing him to feel her juices. She slid him inside her and he let out a moan of pure pleasure. I watched as her hips moved across him in a beautiful rhythmic motion. I began to lick and suck my fingers as if I had taken part in tasting her gentleman friend. I pinched my nipples and grabbed my panties moving them across my clitoris. In fear he would hear me I waited for them to finish. I watched him take her and bend her over deep stroking her and hitting her spot bringing her to explosion. He begged her to take him again to the back of her throat he wanted to to coat her mouth with his hot desire. She took as much as she could. Swallowing every drop. I layed there almost exhausted watching the two of them.
    It was one of those things she met his need, but I had a feeling she needed more. She seen him to the door and kissed him good night. She came to me and asked if I enjoyed watching. I told her very much so. She asked if I would come lay with her. She took my hand and layed down in her bed. She knew I had never been with anyone sexually. I had only fantasized about it. She began to touch me and told me she wanted to share in her experience. I couldn't help but to give in to her. She kissed my neck and slid her tongue still wet with his desire down to my breast. She sucked and nibbled on them. It was much more pleasurable than I could imagine. She asked me if I was still wet for her. I spoke in a low tone, Yes. She spread my legs back slowly and ran my clitoris between her fingers. She pinched softly and and slowly released with every stroke. I watched her look at my p**** as if she wanted to devour me. I begged for her sweet kisses. Her lips full and soft , with a slight indent of teeth mark as she waited with anticipation. I lifted up to meet her soft lips she slid her tongue in and with the same motion she slid her finger inside of me. I couldn't hold back. I called her name as she went deeper insider massaging my walls. We kissed and I sucked on breast licking all around her nipples. I threw my head back in delight almost coming to climax. She slid her fingers out and licked them clean. She told me she didn't want me to cum yet. I layed there almost breathless. I felt her sliding down my stomach her skin was hot. She began to blow on my erect clitoris. I squirmed wanting to feel the warmth of her tongue. She almost brought me to tears I needed to feel her badly. She spread my lips apart exposing my swollen clitoris and began to tongue kiss it. She sucked on it. She took me inside her warm mouth tasting all of my sweetness. I ran my hands through her hair. She told me she always wanted to be my first. MMMMM I held her head still and smeared my juices all over her beautiful face. She grabbed my hips and began to pull me tighter to her. She inserted the tip of her finger in my now wet and waiting a** hole. I watched her look at my sweetness as if she was waiting for my release. She hindered my movement and took my **** in her mouth. I began to shiver I can feel the quick strong licks of her tongue. Something came over me it was nothing I had ever experienced. I tried to hold back, but I felt a hot sensation overwhelm me. I no longer had any control over my body I can feel the rush of sweet cumm releasing from my twitching p** I moaned loudly and came all over her lips. She never moved and caught every drop. I can see the desire in her eyes as she pushed my legs back and mounted me. She spread her p**** lips back and we began to move in a beautful dance together. I played with her breast as she began to fill up with ecstasy. Please come for me Alese I need to feel you. The motions got harder and faster. I felt her nipples hardening as she began to release I felt it running down my a** and on my stomach. I couldn't have shared a better moment she kissed me softly and I fell asleep in her arms. I knew I had to keep it a secret. But I didn't want to ever share her again.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow welcome to destee.com short stories
    happy u here to share upon us all
    welcome to the family

as u can see some of the words was astreic out these are words
    on our banned list try not to use them or go round them if u can
    this was a smooth deep tyte story too whoaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    Please see our banned list & Rules in the poetic Etiquette thread at the
    top of the poetry forum Thanks

3. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    this is def. tyte. u must b really talented if this is only a preview. dont torture us, give us the whole story.much love :)

4. DayDream

DayDream Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    wow

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Wow, that's all I can say!!! Excellent story!!!

5. Luv2beLuved

Ratings:
    +0
    :thanks: Thanks. I know this is very descriptive of the mood and moment, but i'll follow up so u can see how she came to that point. Stay tuned for more.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    can't wait for pt. 2 as it continue to see how it play out .....wow!
    loving it

7. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I'm totally speechless. This was hot. Nice drop.

8. Luv2beLuved

Ratings:
    +0
    :eeek: I guess I'm a bit graphic LOL!! Never dropped so many jaws LOL

9. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    :eek: :jawdrop: :eek:
    *whew* dis was hot...keep the stories comin...
    :heart:
    -story

10. Luv2beLuved

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the Luv :thanks: