Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Little Cabbages,

The Secret to Better Brussels Sprouts: Bacon

Braised Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Hard Apple Cider
Serves 3 to 4

If there was ever a way to get Brussels sprouts haters to try the vegetables, it’s with browned bits of bacon balanced by honey and crisp apple cider.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/braised-brussels-sprouts-with-bacon-and-hard-apple-102980221366.html

203f639f12b07316c303c673814a45e46d24e304.gif

Click link for recipe and video ...

Except for the bacon, Eye agree that brussel sprouts have great nutritional value. Personally, eye fry a mean pan of brussel sprouts w/onions-garlic-bell peppers. Eye first par boil the brussel sprouts at high temp to maintain their nutrients and then fry with the tasty aforementioned additives. What eye love most about this veggie is its cruciferous effects.

Eye don't care much for bacon (eg. at all) -- yet eye can fry a mean pan of brussel sprouts w/onions-garlic-bell peppers. What eye love most about this veggie is its cruciferous effects.

Good for you ... Exactly, which is why I refer to brussel sprouts as little miniature cabbages, they are simple delicious, with or without bacon ...

They are indeed little miniature cabbages --kinda bitter, though. Yet boiling takes that bitterness away to some degree.

Thx for posting about one of my favorite veggies...!

Good for you ... Exactly, which is why I refer to brussel sprouts as little miniature cabbages, they are simple delicious, with or without bacon ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back