Black Short Stories : The secret I bear seven..........

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by nevar, Oct 15, 2011.

?

How many would would buy and ready this book?

1. Yes, it sounds interesting, and I would buy?

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Maybe.......

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    It is hard living this lie everyday knowing that what's done in the dark will come to the light. I have tried over and over to end this relationship that I have with Ricco but he won't leave me alone. He has threatened me over and over about exposing our affair to Terrance. I can't let this happen I can't it will break his heart. How could I ever been so selfish and stupid. I had the life that most women dream of, and because I was a desperate housewife I turned to another. I should have honored my vows but instead let the lust that burns in my pulsating walls do the thinking. Please don't judge me it is hard when your on top and then your not. All your man time is to his business, and never giving you anytime. I got so lonely, and I can't believe I let my friend talk me to going to a swinger club. I just wanted to do something different and out of the ordinary. It has been a year now since me and Ricco has hooked up. I am tired of the sneaking around, and lying just to please him. I am ready to just give it up and suffer the consequences. Terrance has been so wonderful to me and the children. He even let someone carry the load for him, and now is at home. My husband wanted to talk with me about something that has been plaquing him, and I am racking my brain about what it could be. I mean I have covered all my tracks, and I know that Ricco hasn't contacted him about us so what could it be. Just then my phone beeped, and it was Ricco telling me he wanted my sweet nectar upon his well-endowed tongue. This latin lover of mine just say's the most provocative things to make my panties wet, and not to mentioned a **** good lover. I wanted to just give myself some one on one thinking about it. Pleasuring myself has open new door for me and my husband sex life.

He say's everytime I pleasure myself in front of him it makes him into a beast. I hear the door closing I better put my phone on vibrate. (Terrance) honey I'm home where are you? (Faye) I'm in the bedroom honey. I got a wet surprise for you. Terrance smiling at the thought of her saying that to him. (Terrance) well I got something to match with that wetness my love. Walking into the room he gave her a passionate kiss on the forehead, move to the nose, her lips, and then parted them to suck her tongue. She felt the rushness of the wetness between her legs, and the hardness in his pants. All you can hear is the soft moaning between the two. Faye was moving her hands below he gave out a soft OOOOOOOOOO. She playfully bit his ear. (Terrance) Baby, Baby I got something to tell you, but I never do anything without first telling you. Ok ba listen I want to expand the business to another mainstream. I want to expand to the Latino's in other word's sign new artist to the label. So I was put on to a hot new producer who can put me in touch with some new raw talent. I spoke with him today, and invited him over I hope you don't mind. (Faye) well baby I didn't cook anything today I thought maybe we can just order in. (Terrance) oh baby I am so excited this cat sound like the real thing. I've already checked out some of his new talent that he wants to bring on board. I am supposed to this friday checked them out in the studio. Nothing has been set in stone, but tonight is where we lay things out on the table. Faye I hope this works out I am so open to go beyond what we already established in the music business. I know that latino music is a very profitable one, and can open new doors for us. Just then he uttered a phrase that was too familiar to me. I couldn't believe what he said to me. I had to interrupt him to listen again. (Faye) honey what did you say to me. He repeated what he said in spanish pretending to not know what he said I asked him what does it mean. (Terrance) It means pretty flower. I'm like hold the hell up how would he know to say that to me. I mean get it together Faye how could he know that Ricco calls you that in spanish. I mean truly girl you are truly flipping the script here relax, and focus on who you are with. (Faye) well what time is he coming so I can get ready. (Terrance) um baby you don't have to put on nothing fancy it is not going to be a business/formal dinner. Just a good ol fashioned dinner with business. (winking his eye at her.) But girl as soon as big daddy get through with this new business venture me and you is going to celebrate over some hot sex. Taking her sweaty hands down his pants he wanted her to feel what she will have in store later on. While her hands were in his pants she wanted to give him a good hand job, but then the doorbell rang. (Faye) well [email protected] he is a little early. (Terrance) well baby can you let him while I calm down. So I'm trying to get myself together yelling out coming. As I got closer to the door, and open to see Oh my God wtf...... To be continued.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow.............Terrance have really spool the weave of a web
    which brings Riccoinside closer and to her surprise !

this getting hot and scary

3. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    reminds me of this movie where a friend leads the wife into some type of sex organization, where she meets this man. the man leads her deep into his web. as it turns out, the husband is paying the man to seduce his wife...because her being unfaithful will mean her having to share her inheritance of twenty million dollars with him. of course, the wife turns the table, and the man, on her husband.

anyway, nice story. bring on the next installment.

4. SophiaG

SophiaG Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    that looks like it's going to bring some conflict! I wouldn't be able to keep my face straight at the dinner if I was Faye.

5. BrownLSuga

BrownLSuga New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I have read all of them and this is sooooooooo good my eyes would never leave the page

6. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Oh lord,...*sweating*...

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Nevar ... oh my ... this is a great story, i wanna read more!

Faye dead aint she ... QQ ... you dun finished da book, buried Faye, and folk in prison now ... huh? ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee