Black Short Stories : The secret I bear part six.........

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by nevar, Aug 9, 2008.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    I just couldn't believe it Rico standing there looking at me pleasuring my husband. The fire of his eyes red like the demon. Demonic his look was. I looked down to see if Terrance may have been watching me. Looking at Rico I pleaded with his eyes to please go. The more my eyes went to begging. The more he stayed why is he doing this too me. Why am I saying what he is doing to me? For it was me that had an affair on my husband not Terrance. And now I got a real problem on my hand. I never wanted anything like this to ever happen. I got to do some quick thinking. I hope and pray Rico doesn't do anything foolish. I can't lose my husband, and my children to lust. I like Rico but my heart is and will be to my husband. I know what your thinking all kinds of H's and B's coming out of your mouth. Hey I made a mistake we all make mistake. Don't act like you are innocent. I know you probably did somethings that only you and God knows. I just needed some extra attention. My husband was working all the time giving me and our children the good life. And intimacy was the only thing that was lacking in our relationship. This booty call is turning into a FATAL ATTRACTION.

(Terrance) baby, what are you looking at. Baby it feels so good to be with my life. I miss this intimacy between us. I can't believe I have been neglecting you for so long. I had all kinds of wild things going thru my man. You have bore my children, you have been faithful. (rolling my eyes). What's wrong Faye you seem to be a little down. Listen baby, I never meant to neglect the love of my life like this. You and our children mean the world to me. I thought giving you a home and a prosperous life was all you need. But I see that idea was wrong. I just wanted to make you happy baby. And I hope I didn't lose that with you. I don't know what I would do if I ever lose you my boo.

(Bringing me face to face to him) My love why the long look. Did I not please you the way you wanted. Because if you tell me how you want it. I will give it too my Queen. Just anything baby it is yours, I'm yours. (Looking at Rico in the window. Thinking how is it that his shadow isn't being seen. This is crazy I must do something.) Speak to me my love why are you so quiet? (Faye) I'm just reflecting baby that is all. You have pleased me so that I can't get enough of you. I am sorry if I am ruining this moment for us. You have been wonderful and truly amazing. You have given me a life that most women dream of having. You read this kind of living in a magazine or books. But no I am living this life. I love you so much and the kids. I should be the one doing all the talking and explaining. You have done nothing wrong. (guilt building heavy as Rico stands outside our window. Terrance begins to open his mouth) Shhhhh my love let me your Faye make it up to you. I want to give my daddy something he has been needing and missing. I was kissing my husband and looking at Rico at the same time.

Oh the mess I've made and the web I weaved. What am I going to do? I heard that saying "What's done in the dark will soon come to light." I didn't expect this night...........

To be continued........

2. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    indeed, whats done in the dark will come to light. what is ricco's next move?? awaitin more

3. nevar

Ratings:
    +135
    thanks for the love given to me on this soap opera i have created.........

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed the cover up will be revil i wonder what's gonna happen next what move will
    Ricco make.....great series sister Nevar

5. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Wow, Roco will not leave, oh my goodness. What will he do? What will Faye and Terrance do next? You've got us hooked nevar, don't make us wait too long...

6. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    You know what....That was funny that you said soap opera!....I was like huh?
    And Then I thought about it.....and It kinda is. lol. each episode they give you one more thing. THen you watch it next week to see what happened then...and next, and next, and next....smh. Only difference sis, is in soap opera's it takes three to four episodes to move ahead....the rest is a circle of the same thing....smh
    LOL
    You are keeping the suspense sis...and you are on a ROLL!
    Part seven????

7. YungMiss

YungMiss Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +7
    Before i even read it

YAY! TY LOL

8. YungMiss

YungMiss Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +7
    Yup sure is a soap opera..you're like R Kelly's Trapped in the Closet..you can't stop now [see what you don' did..lol]

What is she going to do?..How is Rico going to react?..Is she going to confess? Is her husband going to finally see Rico? Is Rico's jealousy going to lead to an evil plot to ruin all that Faye loves? Will this end in a tradegy..or a twisted happy ending? The questions could go on for days!

And the Plot thickens!!!

:great::great::great:

9. AAlicia25

AAlicia25 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Administrative Assistant
    Ratings:
    +2
    I LOVE it!!!!!

10. nevar

Ratings: