Black Short Stories : The secret I bear part five....

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by nevar, Dec 26, 2005.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    Oh the pleasure he's giving me is making me so weak. I love my husband how could I ever forget this. I cant believe I lost focus on the love we use to share. Look how he taking his time licking an attending every inch of me. He's getting up what could he want to leave me at this time. Me all hot and bothered what could it be. And he return to sprinkle scattered rose pieces all around me. Wow this is quite unsual. These scattered pieces has the rooms smelling lovely, and then the lights go out to see candles lit around us. He looked deeply in my eyes and begin to kiss my forehead until he met my lips. And he gave me a kiss that made my body go numb. And from there he attended my breast until he reached my navel again. And poured some hot liquid and begin to lick it up. Next was some music coming on. I begin to moan softly. He's killing my body softly. And that's when he parted my legs and poured this liquid between my legs. I'm thinking our maid is going to be mad we messed up the carpert but who in the hell cares. The feeling of the warm liquid made my body cringed and the stroking of his tongue. He went deeper,and deeper. It was like his tongue was moving to the sounds of the music. My eyes, my hands were moving madly till i reached below to pull him up. I couldn't take it anymore my husbands is driving me crazy. He laid me back down to finish what he started. Meanwhile Rico parked a little further. (Rico) all the lights seemed to be off. Look like the kids are gone. She once told me where her bedroom was. I'll just take a quick glance to see my Bonita sleeping and I'll go. But what Rico doesn't know he's going to see his bonita on the floor. He walked or tread lightly so he won't disturb anyone. My this is strange I hear music coming from the window. Maybe he has to go to sleep with his lame music playing. How does she put up with this. As he got up close to the window he saw the bed was empty. He was like maybe there up watching t.v. No that can't be why would they turn on some sensual music. And that's when he heard the familiar sounds of Faye moaning. He had to shake his head he couldn't believe what he heard. He had to be still for a moment to see if his ears deceive him. That's when he heard her moan again. The window was up and he part the flowing curtains to see his Bonita on the floor being pleasured. He watched on as his eyes were filled with disqust and raged. She stopped him again and rolled him over to be on top. She begin to kiss him and beknowing to them her lover was watching them. She begin to return Terrance the same pleasure she just experienced. Terrence was moaning calling his beautiful Faye name. Rico beat his fist unto his hand. The more Terrance moan it made Rico even madder. And then he saw Faye mount him. He started to walk away but he wanted to see his love one more time. To see if his eyes may have played tricks on him. He parted the flowing curtains to see her riding him. Faye begin to sense something so wrong. This feeling overwhelmed her. The chill from the window made her skin crawl. She thought **** this such a chilly nite and she glanced over to see Rico looking at her. Her mouthed open there eyes fixed upon another. She shooked her head at him and formed the words No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued.............

2. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Dang, now that was mad deep. How she just mouthed the word "Noooo!!!" and Terrance didn't even see her. I'm all in this story like a soap opera. keep it comin Nevar. Keep it comin!!!!!!

3. nevar

Ratings:
    +135
    to krazelyricks...........

thanks for the love gurl!!!!!!!!!!:hi:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    look like the deeper it get the more Terrance see
    love the story line here pt.6 please

5. nevar

Ratings:
    +135
    thanks rich for your continuing support.:star: :kiss1:

6. nevar

Ratings:
    +135
    story will i promise get deeper as faye now how to watch her outside looking at her.

7. nevar

Ratings:
    +135
    upping this one back.

8. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    let me give u a round of applause. this story was tight from the start. im sure many can relate to this on some level. sometimes, you do what you gotta do.

9. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    Okay sis....I am not one to mislead so....I have to tell you....I had to creep over the Graphics...BUT I PROMISE I CAME RIGHT AFTER THE MOST OF IT...I PROMISE....SOmetimes these stories get a little heated...and such:SuN021:

I had the feeling he was going to knock or something...but no...he is mad because she is with the man she pledged her matrimony to....Ironic(smh)
    This is deep Nevar....and I wonder how you ae going to take it from here...
    When it gets here...I'll be in the audience....with popcorn and a blind fold:SuN021:
    I can't wait...Just don't put me in a Coma:injured:

10. YungMiss

YungMiss Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +7
    Ut Oh nicely written ..you think about situations like this but its nice to see someone actually putting them into perspective.. keep up the good work.... and lol @ plat