Black People : The Secret Homosexual World of the Hip Hop Industry?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
at Joe spoke to Vlad TV on homosexuality in the hip-hop industry, saying that he thinks a "Gay Mafia" controls the industry.
He wants people to come out of the closet, saying, "I think I’ve done songs with gay rappers.
On his idea of a "Gay Mafia" he said, “[Hip Hop] is the greatest gay market in the world. The Hip Hop community is most likely owned by gay. I happen to think there’s a gay mafia in Hip Hop. Not rappers - editorial presidents of magazines, the PDs at radio stations, the people who give you awards at award shows. This is the ******* gay mafia, man. They’re in power,” he continued. “

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/fat-joe-speaks-on-homosexuality-in-the-hip-hop-industry-news.984.html

a-40.jpg

After Pimp C spoke out about the gay rulers of the hip hop industry he was found dead i believe in a hotel room a couple of days later.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,315164,00.html

http://getspecialdeals.com/videopro...-pt-2-jennifer-hudons-family-got-taken-out-on

After Pimp C spoke out about the gay rulers of the hip hop industry he was found dead i believe in a hotel room a couple of days later.....

this is true....there was a video about that wish I could remember the name of it...I'd start naming names I have a friend who is well known in the industry, he says the list of who isnt gay would be much shorter!!

this is true....there was a video about that wish I could remember the name of it...I'd start naming names I have a friend who is well known in the industry, he says the list of who isnt gay would be much shorter!!

peace

Yeah, you might be talking about the Professor griff video i just added to my previous post. Pimp c was going hard about the homosexual thing in Rap (not hip hop by the way as the title of this thread suggests). The industry hasn't been 'Hip hop' for quite sometime...

I am a ghost writer and i go to shows of up and coming artists with some of their producers and theses Homosexual rappers will tell you and anyone else that they are gay straight up. The rappers that are already established are the one's who want to keep it on the low (50 cent - ck his esquire cover from some time ago) because it will blow their gangsta image. I agree with professor griff that once you get into a certain space in regards to money, they come at you and make you an offer you can't refuse, or like Lauryn Hill who refused them you will end up looking:

lauryn-hill-04.jpg

or dead.....like Pac who refused to bend over for Quincy jones while Pac was dating his daughter. Soon after he was killed in front of at least 500 witnesses, yet no one has been arrested.

btw, Fat Joe is a well known snitch here in Ny and he is more than likely speaking out all of a sudden because of his drastic decline in sales and most likely trying to create a buzz for himself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back