Black Spirituality Religion : The Secret History of Islam....

Good stuff brother...one of my research interest areas is Islam in antiquity and its relation to kemet and freemasonry

peace

A very good subject to study. Holla if you need any info. or have any questions especially in regards to the relationship between Kmt & FREE-masonry. I will answer to the best of my ability.

peace

Speaking of the goddess Alla't, it always amazes me how even females can go along with RELIGIOUS concepts where god is always a HE.....could this be the sub-concious reason that some brothers and sisters really don't get along?

That alone should cause at least the female FOLLOWERS dig furthur into what they have been taught to believe because it only makes sense that before there was a HE, there had to be a SHE. This is why the adam & eve story in both the Qu'ran and the Bible is utter nonsense.

Muhammad took back his words and the persecution by the Meccans resumed. Verses [Qur'an 53:21] were given, in which the goddesses are belittled. The passage in question, from 53:19, reads:

Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza
And Manat, the third, the other?

Are yours the males and His the females?
That indeed were an unfair division!
They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath revealed no warrant. They follow but a guess and that which (they) themselves desire. And now the guidance from their Lord hath come unto them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses

peace

Speaking of the goddess Alla't, it always amazes me how even females can go along with RELIGIOUS concepts where god is always a HE.....could this be the sub-concious reason that some brothers and sisters really don't get along?

That alone should cause at least the female FOLLOWERS dig furthur into what they have been taught to believe because it only makes sense that before there was a HE, there had to be a SHE. This is why the adam & eve story in both the Qu'ran and the Bible is utter nonsense.

Females are the biggest champions of suppressing the feminine...

peace

Yes. That would make for a good thread to perhaps
further examine why that is.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back