Black People : THE SECRET DOCTRINE, Madame Blavatsky

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Yeah, you read right. I really didn't want to do it but I decided to start laying down post structured for spiritual development and growth. Right now there's three pages there. The link to the "The Secret Doctrine" by Madame Blavatsky, can be found at www.keitacorner.com. for those that don't have the book."Kundalini, An Occult Experience" and "When a man dies, does he live again" is also over there. Enjoy yourself cause it will get greater later!!!

Beloved KgMW Keita:

Thank you.

THE DANGERS OF KUNDALINI

Can the brain stand the pressure? This and the sex danger are, perhaps, the principal questions with regard to the arousing of Kundalini. Extreme circumspection is vital, for the Serpent-Fire does not discriminate. It consumes. It tends to flow along the lines of least resistance, and sometimes such lines may lead downwards and not upwards, with indescribably disastrous effect.

--------------------------------------

I can vouch for that. It is no joke. If one is not careful it can cause them to lose their minds, because anything prematurely open will burst wide open.

Can the brain stand the pressure?

I have observed so many people who when we speak Truth to them how Truth stress them out. These people are not ready for Kundalini.

:qqb018:

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved KgMW Keita:

Thank you.

THE DANGERS OF KUNDALINI

Can the brain stand the pressure? This and the sex danger are, perhaps, the principal questions with regard to the arousing of Kundalini. Extreme circumspection is vital, for the Serpent-Fire does not discriminate. It consumes. It tends to flow along the lines of least resistance, and sometimes such lines may lead downwards and not upwards, with indescribably disastrous effect.

--------------------------------------

I can vouch for that. It is no joke. If one is not careful it can cause them to lose their minds, because anything prematurely open will burst wide open.

Can the brain stand the pressure?

I have observed so many people who when we speak Truth to them how Truth stress them out. These people are not ready for Kundalini.

:qqb018:

You may have a good point...I will take it off. It is for sure that everything is not for everybody!...and you and I already know, if they step into it without proper preperation they are finished!!! Everybody wants to know about opening the third eye which is really the first eye, but like you said, THEY REALLY AIN'T READY !!! THANKYOU! ASANTE SANA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back