Black People : THE SECRET DOCTRINE, Madame Blavatsky

this is hard work, Keita, when I do not have any basic understanding. Even harder to study as the manner of speech is difficult to follow, particularily when I dont have a base. Only now I am starting to understand Goddess Auset333's posts - when I first joined destee, her posts were like Greek to me. Sincerely. Much can be said for your posts as well - and for both, if I dont have a running thread for reference, you could be saying anything.. that is how far removed I am (and countless others, I am certain!) But I am drawn to keep reading, and on occasion something strikes.

I second the question from Jaisolovely - where does one start studying? I have attempted to search a little, and my awakening is taking shape in many forms, yet in this area I have come up with an overwhelming mass of information.. from childrens books, fairytales, scientific, religious.. mis-information on a massive scale.

On the other side of the coin, it almost feels like I'm asking for a "shortcut" - but thats not the case. It's more like a.. starting block. something comprehensible to one who knows.. nothing.

Zulile said:
this is hard work, Keita, when I do not have any basic understanding. Even harder to study as the manner of speech is difficult to follow, particularily when I dont have a base. Only now I am starting to understand Goddess Auset333's posts - when I first joined destee, her posts were like Greek to me. Sincerely. Much can be said for your posts as well - and for both, if I dont have a running thread for reference, you could be saying anything.. that is how far removed I am (and countless others, I am certain!) But I am drawn to keep reading, and on occasion something strikes.

I second the question from Jaisolovely - where does one start studying? I have attempted to search a little, and my awakening is taking shape in many forms, yet in this area I have come up with an overwhelming mass of information.. from childrens books, fairytales, scientific, religious.. mis-information on a massive scale.

On the other side of the coin, it almost feels like I'm asking for a "shortcut" - but thats not the case. It's more like a.. starting block. something comprehensible to one who knows.. nothing.

I am sure you are familiar with the saying "It sounds greek to me".

Blavatsky is NOT an easy read and to really KNOW where she is coming from you will have to study other THEOSOPHISTS such as Gerald Massey.

Both of the writings have taken from the BOOK of Thoth, The Coffin Texts and the Pyramid Texts. Thus you need to KNOW when she speaks of ISIS, that this is the Kemetic Auset. Osiris is the Kemetic Asar. Mercury or Hermes is the Kemetic THOTH and so on.

So, "Hermeticism" is actually the Wisdom of Thoth and not only are her references from the Book of Thoth but also the BOOK OF MOSES. This takes some reading into the Kaballah and also into Kemetic HEKAU, or what is known as "Egyptian Magic". Blavatsky also uses a lot of symbolosim which necessitates some knowledge of not only astrology but Numerology.

And from this Blavatsky and Massey (who is an easier read from a historical context) also critiqued what is known as CRISTOLOGY.

So, recommended is a thorough reading of her "The Esoteric Character of the Gospels.

The ONLY reason that I have any knowledge of this material is because I was raised in the knowledge of the "Aquarian Gospel" and my father and a great-aunt passed this sacred knowledge and wisdom to me. Its not something I learned in any institution of "higher learning".

Another thing is that "Christos", "Christ", "Jesus" are all allegories of the Kemetic HORUS (the Anointed One) and the purpose of these teachings to to BECOME ANOINTED.

BECOMING ANOINTED is also the aim of many Black Churches which have incorporated CRISTOLOGY but this is a "secret doctrine" and "hidden wisdom" of the Anointed.

Aspects of this "wisdom" are learned if one egages in evangelical "training" for the ministry but only as one reaches higher grades.

Some of this can also be learned from reading George G.M. James' "Stolen Legacy" as he explains the development of the SUMMON BONUM (Common Good) and how this concept was "appropriated" by the greeks and romans and Blavatsky wrote and spoke in the language of the Greeks and Romans, as many of her writings even preceeded those of E.A. Wallis Budge a formeost "Egyptologist".

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/hpb-sio/sio-eso2.htm

It is important to note that Blavatsky was also considered and "Orientalist".

Much of her writings consisted of taking Kemetic "mythology" written from a greek historical framework and then combining it with Dravidian and Hindu texts in an effort to establish the Indo-"Aryans" as the MAIN "root race". And it was based on Blavatsky's development of this term that leads us to the character of Rudolph Steiner.

http://www.defendingsteiner.com/misconceptions/r-race.php

From all of the study I have done in this area, since the age of about 7 or 8, I have not even seen any reference to "race" AND "racism" prior to Blavatsky's concept of "root-race". And it was the basis of these writings that some came to reference the term of "racial supremacy".

If someone can find a reference to "racial supremacy" or "white supremacy" prior to Blavatsky's written texts please let me know.

On another level, I will suggest that, in an "Afrocentric" context a study of the concept of KAWAIDA as a "moral and ethical" principal or "communitarian African Philosophy".

Why?

Because Maulana Karenga himself developed the Nguzo Saba as a student of the "Aquarian Gospel" as taught by Dr. Alfred Ligon.

This takes dedication and devotion to a LIFETIME of intensive and extensive "metaphysical" study.

Peace!

Origins of "Theosophy"

OmowaleX said:
I am sure you are familiar with the saying "It sounds greek to me".

Blavatsky is NOT an easy read and to really KNOW where she is coming from you will have to study other THEOSOPHISTS such as Gerald Massey.

Both of the writings have taken from the BOOK of Thoth, The Coffin Texts and the Pyramid Texts. Thus you need to KNOW when she speaks of ISIS, that this is the Kemetic Auset. Osiris is the Kemetic Asar. Mercury or Hermes is the Kemetic THOTH and so on.

So, "Hermeticism" is actually the Wisdom of Thoth and not only are her references from the Book of Thoth but also the BOOK OF MOSES. This takes some reading into the Kaballah and also into Kemetic HEKAU, or what is known as "Egyptian Magic". Blavatsky also uses a lot of symbolosim which necessitates some knowledge of not only astrology but Numerology.

And from this Blavatsky and Massey (who is an easier read from a historical context) also critiqued what is known as CRISTOLOGY.

So, recommended is a thorough reading of her "The Esoteric Character of the Gospels.

The ONLY reason that I have any knowledge of this material is because I was raised in the knowledge of the "Aquarian Gospel" and my father and a great-aunt passed this sacred knowledge and wisdom to me. Its not something I learned in any institution of "higher learning".

Another thing is that "Christos", "Christ", "Jesus" are all allegories of the Kemetic HORUS (the Anointed One) and the purpose of these teachings to to BECOME ANOINTED.

BECOMING ANOINTED is also the aim of many Black Churches which have incorporated CRISTOLOGY but this is a "secret doctrine" and "hidden wisdom" of the Anointed.

Aspects of this "wisdom" are learned if one egages in evangelical "training" for the ministry but only as one reaches higher grades.

Some of this can also be learned from reading George G.M. James' "Stolen Legacy" as he explains the development of the SUMMON BONUM (Common Good) and how this concept was "appropriated" by the greeks and romans and Blavatsky wrote and spoke in the language of the Greeks and Romans, as many of her writings even preceeded those of E.A. Wallis Budge a formeost "Egyptologist".

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/hpb-sio/sio-eso2.htm

It is important to note that Blavatsky was also considered and "Orientalist".

Much of her writings consisted of taking Kemetic "mythology" written from a greek historical framework and then combining it with Dravidian and Hindu texts in an effort to establish the Indo-"Aryans" as the MAIN "root race". And it was based on Blavatsky's development of this term that leads us to the character of Rudolph Steiner.

http://www.defendingsteiner.com/misconceptions/r-race.php

From all of the study I have done in this area, since the age of about 7 or 8, I have not even seen any reference to "race" AND "racism" prior to Blavatsky's concept of "root-race". And it was the basis of these writings that some came to reference the term of "racial supremacy".

If someone can find a reference to "racial supremacy" or "white supremacy" prior to Blavatsky's written texts please let me know.

On another level, I will suggest that, in an "Afrocentric" context a study of the concept of KAWAIDA as a "moral and ethical" principal or "communitarian African Philosophy".

Why?

Because Maulana Karenga himself developed the Nguzo Saba as a student of the "Aquarian Gospel" as taught by Dr. Alfred Ligon.

This takes dedication and devotion to a LIFETIME of intensive and extensive "metaphysical" study.

Peace!

"These debates were addressed within the Theosophical movement founded by Helena Blavatsky and Henry Olcott at the end of the nineteenth century. This was an early kind of New Age philosophy, that took inspiration from Indian culture, in particular from the Hindu reform movement the Arya Samaj founded by Swami Dayananda.

Blavatsky argued that humanity had descended from a series of "Root Races", naming the fifth root race (out of seven) the "Aryan" Race. She thought that the Aryans originally came from Atlantis and described the Aryan races with the following words.

"The Aryan races, for instance, now varying from dark brown, almost black, red-brown-yellow, down to the whitest creamy colour, are yet all of one and the same stock--the Fifth Root Race--and sprang from one single progenitor, who is said to have lived over 18,000 years ago, and also 850,000 years ago--at a time of the sinking of the last remnants of the great continent of Atlantis."

According to some in the "Hermetic Tradition" is "progenitor" is known as ADAM KADMON.

Or "Adam", the Kemetic ATUM or ATEM.

This is true...

Keita said:
You may have a good point...I will take it off. It is for sure that everything is not for everybody!...and you and I already know, if they step into it without proper preperation they are finished!!! Everybody wants to know about opening the third eye which is really the first eye, but like you said, THEY REALLY AIN'T READY !!! THANKYOU! ASANTE SANA

How can anyone with Karmac BLOCKAGE at the lower chakra centers even begin to SEE if they have not developed the "lower centers".

It begins at the ROOT, and if still victimized by "white supremacy" ALL higher centers are "blocked" so KUNDALINI can not even rise above the lower levels.

Some who experience problems with meditation are afflicted with what is known as KUNDALINI SYNDROME. In essence, "imbalance" (opposite of MA'AT).

Why? In a "metaphysical" context this represents union between "Shati energy and Shiva energy.

But what/who does Shakti and Shiva represent?

Shakti is associated with "KALI".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali

In essence "blackness" (female principle) united with "whiteness" (male principal according to the UPANISHADS.

Is this not the present power of the FIRE Culture represented in the "union" between GW Bush and Condoleeza?

(see The Native Races:Of the Pacific States, p. 41)

I believe that this is what Massey equated with THE EGYPTIAN MAYA.

Beloved KGmw Keite:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
I salute and bow to the work you are doing for us.

Beloved d Zullie writes: this is hard work, Keita, when I do not have any basic understanding. Even harder to study as the manner of speech is difficult to follow, particularily when I dont have a base. Only now I am starting to understand Goddess Auset333's posts - when I first joined destee, her posts were like Greek to me. Sincerely. Much can be said for your posts as well - and for both, if I dont have a running thread for reference, you could be saying anything.. that is how far removed I am (and countless others, I am certain!) But I am drawn to keep reading, and on occasion something strikes.

Beloved Zullie, brother Keita, I and other like minds over stand that you and others have yet to understand that which we present for the empowerment of our people. I Am excited about your Hunger and thirst to know. Just like anything, we must not hurry it.

I have been consistent in my practice to not feed my Soul-Mind negative powerless words such as can't, won't don't...and the likes of. Those are Road Blocks to the Soul-mind and those are some of the words that feeds the EGO.:SuN003:

I enjoy choking the EGO :SuN003: with words like, I Am a CANDO warrior, All I need is Already in me. The only thing the Full Blown EGO can do is lie and deceive us.

You do have a base, foundation to start with. It is call your Soul-Mind where all information flows, and that will require mentation/meditation, Being Still so the Divine Intelligence Information can reveal what is deep down in the Basement of your Soul-Mind.

It is only hard Beloved Zullie because the five Sensory/senses, called the non-sensical, :SuN003: EGO-Human Being only Psyche mind-set will fight us tooth and nail to prevent us from evolving, escalating, elevating, levitating conscious/subconsciously, to Be our God-like self. I mean the :SuN003: EGO will do anything to stay in control. ANYTHING. :SuN003: The Ego (Flesh) human only, must be mastered in us. I call it the Matter. We must use our mind to Master the Matter. We Must Become Masters of Our Own Temple Domain (Mind-set). Must (Action) word.

Beloved, I have this book titled, Evolution IN THIS LIFETIME, A practical guide, KUNDALINI and the Chakras. Kundalini The evolutionary energy, by,
Genevieve Paulson;

The author writes: Everyone has an inner drive to excel or be special at some thing--to be unique. Sometimes people reach for this in negative ways. The underlying drive in all people, however, is one of evolution--to reach for enlightenment, to be God-like while still human

It is written in your own Law, "I said: You are gods"?

I suggest, and the author of the book to anyone interested in Kundalini to get with the experts who practices it so they can be with you to help with the Harmony, Order, and Balance in Kundalini. Do not try this alone if you do not know what you are doing. Short cuts will be like a short circuit, or getting hit by lighten, and that throws our whole being off Balance. We must not play with FIRE.

The Fire Water of Knowledge, Understanding/Over standing and Wisdom I have received can not be Google searched, found in libraries and dictionaries It is simple Divine.

Beloved Zullie write: Only now I am starting to understand Goddess Auset333's posts - when I first joined Destee, her posts were like Greek to me. Sincerely.

Beloved Zullie, I salute you precious for admitting this. You did not allow EGO to stand in your way See how far you have come. Precious, where do you think the Greek got there information from? Our Divine Cosmic Ancient Truthful Ancestors. Knowing that, you did not understand that Divine information that comes through Brother Keita, I, and the other like minds on Destee, which you call Greek. I over stand Beloved.

The Kundalini energy is in all of us. It brings new awareness, new abilities...and then some. Each of us must deal with the Kundalini sooner or later: the more knowledgeable and ready we are, the more wonderful the experience will be. Genevieve Paulson

We just need to COUGH IT UP in us.

Thank you for allowing me to share this with you.

Divine Scholar your comments :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back