Law Forum : THE SECOND AMENDMENT? Read up on it!

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Lets get a reality understanding regarding the 2nd Amendment that's written into our United States Constitution, etc. it's time that all who don't understand how changing the Constitution clearly works , should read upon what it takes to delete and or replace a article of the United States Constitution, and that it actually requires input from all fifty (50) states to effect any changes, etc. The president of the United States nor Congress acting alone "cannot" effect any changes to the United States Constitution! I requires "RATIFICATION" from all "50" States! Therefore stop believing this con that the government is wanting to take your 2nd Amendment Rights! Most of you citizens apparently are ignorant regarding the actually functions of your government, etc. Yes, I said it and it's apparently true! Bottom Line, "Read!!!" Just as the NRA has somehow hijacked the true meaning of the 2nd Amendment, etc. If you noticed, etc. They never mentioned the word "Militia." Go read the 2nd Amendment and learn, etc. The 2nd Amendment was written into the constitution to actually protect us from corrupt tyrant presidents like Trump! Whereas the citizens will have maintained arms to defend themselves, etc. Read it!!!! That con game of the NRA which says that the government is after your guns is fake and wrong, etc. It's a lie, etc. Just as you don't need to join the NRA to keep your weapons, etc. It's time that Black Americans grow some spine and stop following the white devils, and or siding and or enabling Trumpism, they must have forgotten that Miller that Neo Nazi is in Trump's white house, I rest my case!

Is this a big problem in our community? Seems like whites have a little more interest in 2nd amendment issues since they're the ones who typically prepare for the race war... err I mean "zombie apocalypse".

Perhaps we really need to get involved in having knowledge of our Constitution, and it's Articles, etc. Really know what they mean! Don't you think?

www.law.cornell.edu/wex/second_amendment

It's smart to know the articles that protect your rights under the 2nd amendment but it's also smart to be able to enforce that right by carrying firearms for defense of self and loved ones.
That I will always agree with! The protection of our selves and families should be a priority, etc. This is a tough world that we are trying to make it in, etc. And I again, would encourage all black men, and black women, to be there protectively for their families, etc.

Lets get a reality understanding regarding the 2nd Amendment that's written into our United States Constitution, etc. it's time that all who don't understand how changing the Constitution clearly works , should read upon what it takes to delete and or replace a article of the United States Constitution, and that it actually requires input from all fifty (50) states to effect any changes, etc. The president of the United States nor Congress acting alone "cannot" effect any changes to the United States Constitution! I requires "RATIFICATION" from all "50" States! Therefore stop believing this con that the government is wanting to take your 2nd Amendment Rights! Most of you citizens apparently are ignorant regarding the actually functions of your government, etc. Yes, I said it and it's apparently true! Bottom Line, "Read!!!" Just as the NRA has somehow hijacked the true meaning of the 2nd Amendment, etc. If you noticed, etc. They never mentioned the word "Militia." Go read the 2nd Amendment and learn, etc. The 2nd Amendment was written into the constitution to actually protect us from corrupt tyrant presidents like Trump! Whereas the citizens will have maintained arms to defend themselves, etc. Read it!!!! That con game of the NRA which says that the government is after your guns is fake and wrong, etc. It's a lie, etc. Just as you don't need to join the NRA to keep your weapons, etc. It's time that Black Americans grow some spine and stop following the white devils, and or siding and or enabling Trumpism, they must have forgotten that Miller that Neo Nazi is in Trump's white house, I rest my case!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back