Black People : The Search For Cosmic Real Estate:

These are some very interesting points.

Of course in order to travel to these planets, space travel would have to greatly improve right? Dr. Delbert Blair often speaks about this. There are claims that the technology to travel at light speeds is available to the Government, and has been for some time. He also mentions there are people who live in spaceships already right outside the Earth's perimeter, who don't age- or they age very slowly.

"We may be witnessing the start of a cosmic real estate boom," says astronomer Jill Tarter of the SETI Institute in Mountain View, Calif. SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, has surveyed Gliese 581 for radio signals, without result, in its privately funded Project Phoenix effort, according to Tarter.

And why is SETI part of this program? Cedric the Entertainer joked about this in "Kings of Comedy" that White folks are trying to leave us here on this planet, but we'll be right behind them. I'm not sure how true that can be, if this trip will be determined by Wealth? Maybe the Oprahs, the P.Diddys and Jay-Zs of the Black world might be able to hitch a ride. But that would be an extreme case. Perhaps it will play out differently in reality.

Or will it play out like the intro skit on Busta Rhymes' "Extinction Level Event?"

There is allot of fear in the air, this we all know. Wealthy Whites are nervous about how the Earth is going. And when White people get nervous, being the most feared based people on the planet- sh-- happens.

i question the motives

MetaSaience said:
Peace & Awareness Destee Fam!

What do we think about the European’s search for “Cosmic Real Estate?” Is there a reason why billions of dollars are used to find new planets where Humans (Whites) can live?

What’s your opinion about this new planet found?

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space/2007-04-24-new-planet-red-dwarf_N.htm

knowledge of other living species and planets harboring life is no new thing to them as they are in constant contact with the reptilialn species whom have an agenda with controlling the population and resources of this plantet at this time. I wonder why they decided to release this information for every thing they do have mo tives behind them. There has been a greater interest in the cosmos space etc. The average person twenty years would have been considered insane to say that aleins absoulety exist. Now in this day is age it probbale more than ever before. Watch the agendas of the next motion picture pro ductions they are sure to get us some insight into there next plot.

hotep wadu

emanuel goodman said:
knowledge of other living species and planets harboring life is no new thing to them as they are in constant contact with the reptilialn species whom have an agenda with controlling the population and resources of this plantet at this time. I wonder why they decided to release this information for every thing they do have mo tives behind them. There has been a greater interest in the cosmos space etc. The average person twenty years would have been considered insane to say that aleins absoulety exist. Now in this day is age it probbale more than ever before. Watch the agendas of the next motion picture pro ductions they are sure to get us some insight into there next plot.

hotep wadu
Its in pre-production.
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/1372

Very true. We have maybe months, days, or even hours before this Alien reality is fully realized by the complete public. But if we took careful inventory, maybe this is nothing new. Aliens always invade in some way, like the Europeans did Africa. Most people in their own way, have already come to terms with this reality, hardly without realizing it. How different is a Christian waiting for a cosmic entity flying on clouds to return to save them, than someone from an Alien cult waiting for Spaceships? "Every knee shall bow?" So many people say this to brag on about the power of their Lord, when in fact all the beings bent on having Humans worship them are living Alien creatures, and not Gods at all.

A God to me a responsible Creator, as in- Father and Mother. That's why I feel well- calling my Brotha a God, or my Sistah a Goddess. Unfortunately, Humans have and will drop to their knees in fear of those with advanced technology. They have and they will appoint them Gods. The media and Government are dropping pieces to the puzzle here and there. Slowly but surely. One minute they're finding caves on Mars, the next minute new Planets like Earth, or suggesting all DNA is of Alien origin. Or the Catholic Church comes out and says - you know what - we killed millions of people over the idea of Limbo, guess what- there is no Limbo. They're prepping us for living with "differences" by giving us "tolerance" courses via the media. I know the biggest problem is our climate and our states of mind. This is a very interesting read: http://www.holyconservancy.org/989890.htm

Imagine how suddenly computers became part of our very existence, how we communicate, network, making money? I remember Churches saying computers were the mark of the beast...remember that? Now just about every Church has a website.

Some people say this is actually the 3rd Earth, the first 2 didn't work out so well. In the movie "The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy" planets like Earth were built just like houses.

Its amazing how much is possible within the impossible.
Another interesting read: http://www.thenummo.com/thesmithgod.html

OK- so the Reptilians obvious have an agenda. What's ours?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back