Black People : The Search For Cosmic Real Estate:

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Peace & Awareness Destee Fam!

What do we think about the European’s search for “Cosmic Real Estate?” Is there a reason why billions of dollars are used to find new planets where Humans (Whites) can live?

What’s your opinion about this new planet found?

European astronomers announced Tuesday that they've discovered the first potentially habitable Earth-like planet outside our solar system where conditions are such that oceans, and thus life, may be possible.
The planet circles the red dwarf star Gliese 581 in a Goldilocks orbit that sets its temperature between 32 and 104 degrees Fahrenheit, neither too hot nor too cold — but just right — for liquid water to exist, according to the team led by astronomer Michel Mayor of Switzerland's Geneva Observatory.

Of the more than 200 planets detected orbiting nearby stars since 1995, most are gas giants. The new discovery, dubbed Gliese 581c, is rocky like Earth and the first small planet detected at the right distance from its star to harbor oceans. NASA has long believed it needs to "follow the water" in its search for life elsewhere.

"Life on the planet we have discovered is indeed possible," says team member Xavier Bonfils of Portugal's Lisbon Observatory in an e-mail. "We're very excited by this discovery because we feel we are entering a new (class) of planets like Earth."

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space/2007-04-24-new-planet-red-dwarf_N.htm

YEA i read this earlier

MetaSaience said:

What do we think about the European’s search for “Cosmic Real Estate?” Is there a reason why billions of dollars are used to find new planets where Humans (Whites) can live?

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space/2007-04-24-new-planet-red-dwarf_N.htm

i say keep dreaming, hu-man

our life is form is designed for our planet

we have all we need right here

again i see the hu-man as not dealing with reality

on a REAL level - feel me?

human life is not meant to go on FOREVER

everythin has its' cycle

ask the Dinosaurs

even the WHITE MAN won't be able to out fox INFINITY

peace

Of course theres a reason...

They have been draining this planet of its natural resources for so long that the planet isn't able to restore the resources it needs fast enough. They know soon there will not be enough water. Famine and sickness is going to rise all around the world. And our planet will do a natural cleansing cycle. One which will turn everything upside down and inside out. It's the same process that destroyed the dinosaurs. It how the planet heals itself.

The wealthy white people are looking for means to create a safe-haven. Now that they abused the planet, they plan to run when the ish hits the fan. Its their plan "B". Plan "A" is their undergrounds shelters in case of nuclear war.

MetaSaience said:

I am going to state a different take on this.

I am going to take as "truth" the writings of zechariah sitchin and his account of the annunaki and "planet x".

Therefore, it is my OPINION that they are looking at palnets with WATER because they KNOW that at least TWO previous "Worlds" (Nibiru and Lemahu, ie.e "Mars") were destroyed by mineral strip-mining which altered the environment and the planets virtually "died" when the GOLD production reached the point of extensive water contamination.

The SAME thing has happened on Tiama'at (earth), particularly in southern Africa where the diamond and gold mining have contaminated underground water chambers deep into the earths core where many of the so-called "reptilians" and "greys" are said to exist.

So, they need to find a "Planet" with water AND possibly Gold, particularly ETHERIUM.

http://www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/hi.html

In the near future the media will be airing newscasts concerning more food contamination. Earlier today I heard that there is a fear that some of the dog food contamination quite possibly will also affect the domestic food supply because of a crop of GLUTEN that has been found to be contaminated.

And GLUTEN is used in virtually EVERY food source except fruits and veggies.

A a special warning for those who eat PORK.

How are these related?

"It is possible to extract gluten from the flour of wheat and other grains by washing out the starch."

If water contamination is extensive, then there is limited water to "wash out the starch".

So, they also need to find a planet with water to sustain WHEAT production, free of contamination.

Even without animal production there is a human need for protein production or the system lack the proper amino acids to enhance cellular reproduction and human growth.

This planet has been contaminated beyond repair and not to sound like a doomsday prophet but the food and water supplies are f*ed up....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back