Omowale Jabali : The Science of the Dogon

tyab14 said:
I'm talking about the Europeans, they are one of the main groups studying Kemet in depth. They have many artifacts stored away, within churches and other places (from my research).
Oh ok. Like Bro. DARKSIDE said, Europeans have stuff on Kemet that you will never see. Many black leaders have brought great amounts of knowledge to us, but we either ignore it or think its gibberish because the European hasn't given us the go ahead to accept it. That shows our level of conditioning.

Knowledge Seed said:
Oh ok. Like Bro. DARKSIDE said, Europeans have stuff on Kemet that you will never see. Many black leaders have brought great amounts of knowledge to us, but we either ignore it or think its gibberish because the European hasn't given us the go ahead to accept it. That shows our level of conditioning.

I feel you, like the brother above said they have been using some of that knowledge to control the world. I swear they are obsessed with Kemet more then we are, look how much symbols, rituals, etc, they took and are still using.

While we commune with our concocted religions (Christianity, Judais, Islam), they use occultism to summon and use energy and manipulation to keep their nation strong. I remember another brother saying the only reason they rule us is because we let them, they fuel off of our fear/ignorance.

Knowledge Seed said:
I dont know where to start with the comments.LOL! Thanks everyone for your responses. Good points by all.

tyab14 said:
I feel you, like the brother above said they have been using some of that knowledge to control the world. I swear they are obsessed with Kemet more then we are, look how much symbols, rituals, etc, they took and are still using.

While we commune with our concocted religions (Christianity, Judais, Islam), they use occultism to summon and use energy and manipulation to keep their nation strong. I remember another brother saying the only reason they rule us is because we let them, they fuel off of our fear/ignorance.
True indeed. We have been given chance after chance to gain much of our knowledge back. Study leaders like Noble Drew Ali and Elijah Muhammad and you will discover that they revealed much of what the European has been hiding. You can't study them literally. You must study them esoterically. They will give you a starting point of coming back into the knowledge of yourself.

Anyone care to share what some of these "things" that they posses are?......ive read a few threads that stated they are in contact with the "other side"....that is the real secret to their success........so is that the only thing blacks are really missing...contact with the "other side"....you have black wall street burned to the ground....malcolm x assassinated.....dr king same thing....black panthers infiltrated.....it seems nothing will work for blacks but the elite whites remained untouched.....................

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back