Omowale Jabali : The Science of the Dogon

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The following is a link to a book written by Laird Scranton. I have not read this book but the following website has some interesting details related to the Dogon creation story and other related themes.
    http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/966.html

A few years ago I was posting on black planet forums and had some interaction with a brother by the name of String Theory. Since I have been having dreams lately concerning ants and spiders I decided to look deeper and found this site which gives some related information. For example,

"The spider of the sene whose threads weave the 266 seeds of Amma, much as string theory tells us all matter is woven from strings."

Well, I knew that the spider symbolizes feninine power according to various African traditions but did not know it specifically related to Amma.

It continues,

"Likewise, there seems to be a relationship between Dogon cosmological drawings and the shapes of various Egyptian glyphs, yet among the Dogon, these drawings have never been taken on the staus of an actual written language. Dada, the Dogon spider who weaves matter and whose name means "mother" in the Dogon language, exhibits many of the classical attributes of the Egyptian (and Amazigh) goddess Neith."

I am also wondering if there is a similarity or correlation with the Aztec "Spider-Woman" Goddess and what this power symbolizes.

What this indicates is an even older form of worship predating Ra as Neith (Net) was the Mother of Ra or "The Mother of All Creation".

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

VERY TRUE. IN A OCCULT ORDER I WAS IN, I WAS TAUGHT ABOUT THE SPIDER GODDESS AMMA LILITH WHO WAS THE DARK PRIMAL FEMININE. SHE WAS ON THE UNDERWORLD SIDE OF THE KABALLAH CALLED SITRA AHRA. IT IS THE HIGHEST FORMS OF MAGICK BECAUSE IT DEALS WITH DARK MATTER. SO YES WHAT YOU TYPE IS TRUE. RA WAS A LATER DIETY AS THE EARLY KEMETIES WORSHIP SET WHO LATER THE CULT IN GREECE WAS SET-TYPHON. SET WAS WORSHIP AS A MANIFESTATION OF APEP( THE GREAT BLACK GODDESS) AS IN THE STORY SET ATE APEP(ESSENCE) AND WAS WORSHIP FOR AEONS TIL DIFFERENT PRISTHOODS CAME AND CHANGE HIM .LIKE I HAVE STATED ON OTHER THREADS, RA IS A DEMIURGE DIETY.

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    oldest source

I have found that the Dogon Song is the oldest source for most ideologies. One thing you have to understand about the Dogon Song is it is one story told from several points of views and with much symbolism.

As for the Dogon Song being the source of Egyptian ideology the Dogon say they are the ones that established Kemet / Egypt. They say they were warned by a Nummo to flee Kemet and build in the high lands because Kemet was about to be flooded. This is why the Dogon build their homes and villages in high mountainous areas even today.

Even today the Dogon laid their altars and shrines out according to the layout of stars and planets. The Dogon are the source of Egyptians practicing the same tradition with pyramids.

The later Egyptians came to despise, reject and hate the Dogon peoples even to the point of shunning them.

4. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Why did they dislike the Atlantieans? And I thought the Atlantieans were like 9 feet tall.

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    FROM MY ESOTERIC STUDIES, IT WAS THE "LEMURIANS" WHO WAS THE GIANTS. AFTER THE EARTHQUAKES SUNK ATLANTIS, THE TWA CAME TO AFRIKA AND SETTLE IN KHENTHUNNEFER AND GAVE DIFFERENT TRIBES DIFFERENT PARTS OF KNOWLEDGE. TO THE DOGON THEY GAVE THE COSMOGONIC, COSMOGRAPHIC AND COSMIC HISTORY TO. TO THE MEROE PEOPLE WHICH WAS THE PEOPLE LIVING AROUND LAKE TANA THEY GAVE THE ECONOMIC SCIENCE WHICH HELP THEM PRODUCE AND TRADE WITH OTHER TRIBAL NATIONS. TO THE KUSH NATION THEY GAVE THE ART OF GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY SCIENCE.AND TO THE NUBIANS THEY GAVE THE SPIRITUAL,EDUCATIONAL,CULTURAL ARTS AND SCIENCES.ALSO THE NUBIANS GOT THE HELP TRANSFER THE PRIEST AND PRIESTESSHOOD FROM ATLANTIS. EVEN TODAY YOU CAN SEE HOW DIFFERENT TRIBES OR PEOPLE HAVE SPECIALITY THAT THEY DELVE IN.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

NOW THE REASON THEY LATER EGYPTIANS DISLIKE THEM WAS LIKE I SAID THEY HAD A LINEAGE TO THE TWA AND THAT THE LATER EGYPTIANS WAS A MIXED RACE PEOPLE THEY WAS THE DARK RED PEOPLE WHO DOMINATE MUCH OF "DYNASTIC" KEMET, IN BUDGES BOOK HE CALL THEM THE RETH-EN-NA-REMA (BROWN/RED PEOPLE) EVEN JEAN CHAMPOLLION WROTE IN HIS BOOK THEY WAS RED/ BROWN PEOPLE. THE BLACK PEOPLE WAS CALLED NAHANSU BY BUDGE AND NAHASI BY CHAMPOLLION WHICH BOTH SAY ARE THE ANU PEOPLE AND WHO REALLY STARTED KMT.

7. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    If the Twa came to Africa AFTER Atlantis sunk, then where were they before then?

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

FROM MY STUDIES THEY WAS IN ATAN-TA (ATLANTIS) SOME KNEW THE EARTHQUAKES WAS COMING AND SUCH AND MANY LEFT BEFORE THE ISLAND SANK, OTHERS WENT TO DIFFERNT LANDMASS ALSO. BACIALLY THIS IS WHERE YOU GET YOUR SUPERMAN STORY THAT JERRY SHUSTER WROTE IN 1938.

9. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I meant if you were to give their location according to the maps of today, what continent would you say that they were on?

10. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    How does all this play in today?..........I hear alot that says the war in iraq is really a war over ancient technology that is supposedly buried in those areas.....some even say that the war for iraq is really a war for egypt....considering what most people dont even know is that egypt is considered a part of the middle east now...it is no longer an official country of africa.....the biggest question of all.......what part do the pyramids, sphinx and giza in general play in this?......that question probably deserves a thread of its own...but i figured the best way to get people on the topic was to hop on a topic already discussed...."man fears time but time fears the pyramids"???? the war in iraq????.... america being termed the new atlantis....black people in america seem to be "waking up" slowly but surely..........just what is all of this boiling down to?????