Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Keeping up the integrity of the soul.
lion.jpg

There's an Elder Brotha that has a small shop in the back of a fleamarket. He knows too much. His shop is filled with small handmade status of different Saints, Buddha and even small versions of Jesus. He wears different beads around his neck and silver and copper bracelets around his wrists. If you just happen to pass by the shop quickly, you'd get a strong whiff of rose oil, jasmine, and probably weed.

People go to him usually for tarot readings and Women go to find out if their mates are cheating. When a friend of mine asked him about making money to pay off her bills, he asked her "where do you keep your bills?" She said she kept them on the table in her living room with all her other junk.

He gave her a special candle and told her to prepare a place where she should keep her bills or anything she needed money to pay for. He instructed her to place her bills under the candle and every day she should lite the candle and say outloud over the candle "I have all the money I need to do what I want."

She must close her eyes and visualize herself with lots of money doing everything she needed to do. He said also to blow out the candle while holding a dollar bill over it and fan the smoke from the candle with the dollar and then place the dollar underneath the candle.

I thought that was a very interesting method. But it placed my attention again of why such rituals work. Because it did work, at least for her. It also had me thinking again about our hidden rituals- the cause of effect of just about everything we do.

To think that where you actually "place" your bills can effect your flow of money to pay them is extraordinary, and yet this is something the majority of our people aren't concerned about in the least.

Not everyone is willing to explain the science behind these rituals. Most of my Elder teachers never did, my Spiritual Mother would often say she was keeping up the "integrity" of her soul when she would do things like hang black corn over the door.

That integrity I've come to believe might be the another definition for the soul itself. Afterall without it we become victims to the very life we are trying to live.

I'm guessing the best way to really study the "science of ritual" is to realize that everything in life is a ritual and also to study those causes and effects seriously and honestly.

In my friend's case I wondered why putting her bills in a pile along with all her other junk would block her flow of finances, whereas placing those bills under a "special" candle and performing a simple ritual everyday would produce a flow of money? I would guess that candle is designed to attract money, but why does it work?

I have an Uncle that believes he attracts money. Last I checked he was calling himself "King Midas." He would show people the "M" mark that's in both palms of his hands saying that meant he attracted money. His "belief" often served to be true because he never lost as a crap game. Would gamble money and always win big. And he has never been broke as long as I have known the Man.

My theory is that he knows when to do what.

But it is just the power of belief, the power of mind- or is it that- plus a physical act to empower that belief on the physical end. It's possible that a ritual is a "container" for mind. We can speak to each other telepathically, but instead we use cell phones, which are containers for that ability to speak to someone remotely. Just the same, someone's altar can be a cell-phone, the ability to speak to Ancestors on the other side.

Students from different African Spiritual Sciences would tell me all the time that ritual is about keeping that relationship going with invisible forces that effective reality on their behalf. Sometimes I wonder if the majority of us are performing unconscious rituals that end up working against us.

I remember being told not to spend money on the same day you receive it. Perhaps that creates the ritual of being broke. I was also told if you can keep $100 in you wallet for more than 3 months without spending it you don't have a poverty mentality and therefore attract money at will.

Then there are always these ritual greetings around the world. Asians bow, some Latinos kiss as a greeting, and Brothas do that head nod towards the Sun. Some Black Women exclaim even if they don't like each other. Children run and hug each other. It's possible how people greet each other can tell us about their level of awareness.

Rituals take place in every room of the house, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, livingroom and even closet. Are clothes on hangers or all over the floor? Free-thinkers usually throw their clothes.
Do you sit at a table when you eat or on the floor or anywhere you want?
Wealthy people usually always sit at a table to eat, life is prepared for them.
Servants sit on the floor, or some of us even hide ourselves away to eat. Yet the highest of all people are the servants.

What part of the body to you wash first? That is the most cherished part. For most people it's the face. The ritual of bathing refreshes the body, cleans the aura. It's the time most people take for themselves to reflect on life and issues and plan new moments.

The highest spiritual arts are all designed around self. Be aware of your arrangement, life is a stage, your stage is your altar.

Keeping up the integrity of the soul.
lion.jpg

There's an Elder Brotha that has a small shop in the back of a fleamarket. He knows too much. His shop is filled with small handmade status of different Saints, Buddha and even small versions of Jesus. He wears different beads around his neck and silver and copper bracelets around his wrists. If you just happen to pass by the shop quickly, you'd get a strong whiff of rose oil, jasmine, and probably weed.

People go to him usually for tarot readings and Women go to find out if their mates are cheating. When a friend of mine asked him about making money to pay off her bills, he asked her "where do you keep your bills?" She said she kept them on the table in her living room with all her other junk.

He gave her a special candle and told her to prepare a place where she should keep her bills or anything she needed money to pay for. He instructed her to place her bills under the candle and every day she should lite the candle and say outloud over the candle "I have all the money I need to do what I want."

She must close her eyes and visualize herself with lots of money doing everything she needed to do. He said also to blow out the candle while holding a dollar bill over it and fan the smoke from the candle with the dollar and then place the dollar underneath the candle.

I thought that was a very interesting method. But it placed my attention again of why such rituals work. Because it did work, at least for her. It also had me thinking again about our hidden rituals- the cause of effect of just about everything we do.

To think that where you actually "place" your bills can effect your flow of money to pay them is extraordinary, and yet this is something the majority of our people aren't concerned about in the least.

Not everyone is willing to explain the science behind these rituals. Most of my Elder teachers never did, my Spiritual Mother would often say she was keeping up the "integrity" of her soul when she would do things like hang black corn over the door.

That integrity I've come to believe might be the another definition for the soul itself. Afterall without it we become victims to the very life we are trying to live.

I'm guessing the best way to really study the "science of ritual" is to realize that everything in life is a ritual and also to study those causes and effects seriously and honestly.

In my friend's case I wondered why putting her bills in a pile along with all her other junk would block her flow of finances, whereas placing those bills under a "special" candle and performing a simple ritual everyday would produce a flow of money? I would guess that candle is designed to attract money, but why does it work?

I have an Uncle that believes he attracts money. Last I checked he was calling himself "King Midas." He would show people the "M" mark that's in both palms of his hands saying that meant he attracted money. His "belief" often served to be true because he never lost as a crap game. Would gamble money and always win big. And he has never been broke as long as I have known the Man.

My theory is that he knows when to do what.

But it is just the power of belief, the power of mind- or is it that- plus a physical act to empower that belief on the physical end. It's possible that a ritual is a "container" for mind. We can speak to each other telepathically, but instead we use cell phones, which are containers for that ability to speak to someone remotely. Just the same, someone's altar can be a cell-phone, the ability to speak to Ancestors on the other side.

Students from different African Spiritual Sciences would tell me all the time that ritual is about keeping that relationship going with invisible forces that effective reality on their behalf. Sometimes I wonder if the majority of us are performing unconscious rituals that end up working against us.

I remember being told not to spend money on the same day you receive it. Perhaps that creates the ritual of being broke. I was also told if you can keep $100 in you wallet for more than 3 months without spending it you don't have a poverty mentality and therefore attract money at will.

Then there are always these ritual greetings around the world. Asians bow, some Latinos kiss as a greeting, and Brothas do that head nod towards the Sun. Some Black Women exclaim even if they don't like each other. Children run and hug each other. It's possible how people greet each other can tell us about their level of awareness.

Rituals take place in every room of the house, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, livingroom and even closet. Are clothes on hangers or all over the floor? Free-thinkers usually throw their clothes.
Do you sit at a table when you eat or on the floor or anywhere you want?
Wealthy people usually always sit at a table to eat, life is prepared for them.
Servants sit on the floor, or some of us even hide ourselves away to eat. Yet the highest of all people are the servants.

What part of the body to you wash first? That is the most cherished part. For most people it's the face. The ritual of bathing refreshes the body, cleans the aura. It's the time most people take for themselves to reflect on life and issues and plan new moments.

The highest spiritual arts are all designed around self. Be aware of your arrangement, life is a stage, your stage is your altar.

*bowing to the dark God Meta for another excellent post*

Enlightening post good brother....I can't see surviving in this physical life WITHOUT rituals....I have no problems that I cant absolutely overcome

In the morning without fail I do ancestral rituals....as well as listen to mantras......

I said a lakshmi mantra three times just moments before I had to take a typing test ( I had failed it three times earlier).....I exceeded what I needed to pass

Protection rituals are abundant with me throughout the years.....there are so many......

I have a magickal altar with which i do rituals as well....

The full moon and new moon are perfect times to do rituals because of the cosmic energy.....

we need to get into SOMETHING during this transition of the changing of the cycles....

Indeed Bro. George. We all need to do something. Big. Very big. Personally I didn't even realize there were so many rituals going on in so-called Christian America. I'm realizing that all this religion mess is only a smoke screen and many of us haven't realized it yet.

What we find is out there in the real world, rituals are more practical.
Even gangs have them.

But who is better than decoding "science" better than this Teacher here? Yes I believe even those who are so-called religious can see the truth for what it is. I can also decode the metaphysical value of these words. Ritual leads us to the essence of our religions. Very significant point.

For the most part, I understand the "essence of our religion" is actually speaking about our astrology- the oldest true religion. In that case even the rituals performed in common religions are descended from rituals that were performed during certain astro-seasons in order for us to connect to our different deities.

How important are the heavens to the rituals we perform on earth?

Hetap!

Brother I fully agree and appreciate with what you state about the importance of ritual. What has been the most destructive force for Afreekans since Our fall has been the hijacking of spiritual systems by the caucasian which he then turns into religion. Religion is fundamentalism, a literal belief in a text or scripture. Whereas spirituality is a becoming one with the myth and actualizing the powers inherent in it. So from my understanding Brother, the purpose of the ritual is to actualize the truths of the myth and allow you to synthesize, or become them. As the 5% brothers say "Islam is Mathematics, and Mathematics is Islam". Everything in life is a formula, and the ritual is the formula for the perfection of the Individual Self. In fact, the ritual manifest in a physical way, through the use of types and analogies, the spiritual awakening and realities which are occuring inside of the Initiate. As I always say, the purpose of the Law is not to keep it, but to become it. Since Logos is God, that is the divine Command or Mind is a part of God ( and we can say Logos and Thehos, Ruh and Allah, Ra and Djehuty), by being one with the highest expression of that Logos on the material plane, which is the law as it is a mirror of the character of God, one opens the path to become an Akh, or glorified soul, a Neter, or Supreme Being

Hetep!

Hetap!

Brother I fully agree and appreciate with what you state about the importance of ritual. What has been the most destructive force for Afreekans since Our fall has been the hijacking of spiritual systems by the caucasian which he then turns into religion. Religion is fundamentalism, a literal belief in a text or scripture. Whereas spirituality is a becoming one with the myth and actualizing the powers inherent in it. So from my understanding Brother, the purpose of the ritual is to actualize the truths of the myth and allow you to synthesize, or become them. As the 5% brothers say "Islam is Mathematics, and Mathematics is Islam". Everything in life is a formula, and the ritual is the formula for the perfection of the Individual Self. In fact, the ritual manifest in a physical way, through the use of types and analogies, the spiritual awakening and realities which are occuring inside of the Initiate. As I always say, the purpose of the Law is not to keep it, but to become it. Since Logos is God, that is the divine Command or Mind is a part of God ( and we can say Logos and Thehos, Ruh and Allah, Ra and Djehuty), by being one with the highest expression of that Logos on the material plane, which is the law as it is a mirror of the character of God, one opens the path to become an Akh, or glorified soul, a Neter, or Supreme Being

Hetep!

Excellent points. I was thinking about this yesterday as people often ask me what rituals I engage in and my response usually is none but I must admit this is not entirely trure the more I look at it. I would say that "rituals" are like forms of writing and can be considered formal and/or informal.

Shaking hands is a ritual.
Blessing your food and saying grace is a ritual.
Meditation and chanting is a ritual.
Taking communion is a ritual.
Placing flowers on a grave or tomb is a ritual.
Cleaning or clearing a burial plot is a ritual.
Burning incense is a purification ritual.

This is just a brief example of seven rituals or ritualistic behavior common to many of us with a high frequency.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back