Health and Wellness : The Scarlet F - Why fat shaming harms health, and how we can change the conversation

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bs: I produced evidence and scientific facts. You all present emotional heartfelt opinions

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bs: I produced evidence and scientific facts. You all present emotional heartfelt opinions

So, according to some of your beliefs, drug addicts shouldn't be shamed
Many are quite comfortable in their psychosis. It becomes a habit. Somethings are needed to get them out of their comfort zone

So, according to some of your beliefs, drug addicts shouldn't be shamed either?

So Kem what would you say about alcoholics. To quote you "many are quite comfortable in their psychosis. It becomes a habit. Some things are needed to get them out of their comfort zone."

All that you are saying is true but what you must realise only those who walk in someone's shoes can feel the pain. I dont believe that shaming the person is one of the methods to help these people. I dont know how it feels to be obsese or under the influence of illegal or legal drugs, but I believe that working with those who are this way should be dealt with in a way that is caring and humane. My question to if you were in any of these situations how would you want others to treat you. Anyway you have the last word.

So Kem what would you say about alcoholics. To quote you "many are quite comfortable in their psychosis. It becomes a habit. Some things are needed to get them out of their comfort zone."

All that you are saying is true
but what you must realise only those who walk in someone's shoes can feel the pain. I dont believe that shaming the person is one of the methods to help these people. I dont know how it feels to be obsese or under the influence of illegal or legal drugs, but I believe that working with those who are this way should be dealt with in a way that is caring and humane. My question to if you were in any of these situations how would you want others to treat you. Anyway you have the last word.

Food addiction, junkie, same thing

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back