Black Spirituality Religion : The Scam

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Folks you are being scammed to worship the gods of the white man. Any form, any form of worshipping and praising any person, spirit, or divine being is blasphemy against the GOD of the Old Testament.

Ex:20:3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Deut:5:7: Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

Deut:6:4: Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Isa:43:11: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isa:45:21: Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Hosea:13:4: Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Zech:14:9: And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

All of this from the Breath of GOD Himself and you don’t hear HIM. Not all black people are descendents of Judah. In those days several of our enemies were African and today their desire is the same as the white man and that is to not see you reign in the earth and build a nation greater then America has ever been. These same Africans that look like us, talk like us and walk like us continue to be your divider, deceiver and slayer of your soul, if you let them. The white man did not tamper with the Specific Word of GOD because GOD has Power over him. Don’t let those that are not of The Tribe fake you out and convince you that the Old Testament is not your book or the GOD of the Old Testament is not your GOD.

They set here and minister about Ancestor worship or honoring our ancestors but yet they tell you to ignore one of the greatest works and times of our ancestors. Hey maaaaan I don’t know if you notice but that is the exact same thing the white man does. Don’t they tell you to ignore the Old Testament because Jesus freed us from the LAW?

One of these day you will ask yourself, why is everybody telling you to ignore that Book?

I have challenged several ministers of Jesus on this board and they answer me not.
    Even asking them to explain specific wording of their own god and they can’t explain it.

The very theology of Jesus is a lie because we have no Kingdom and the Temple of GOD is gone and the original descendents are dispersed in the earth.

What did Jesus save and who from?

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Music Producer.....

"Any form, any form of worshipping and praising any person, spirit, or divine being is blasphemy against the GOD of the Old Testament."

O.K........if you can prove to me the EXISTANCE of the GOD of the old Testament.....There cannot possibly be one god, because he mentioned to not worship any other GOD'(S) before him. So you say he is not entity, a being, or spirit..maybe I'm reading you wrong......please explain.:spinstar:

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Deut:4:12: And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.

Deut:4:15: Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

GOD is Pure Energy. Only heathens and gentiles try to force HIM as a man because a GOD unseen is beyond their perception because their soul is lacking thus in order for them to have faith they must have a physical representation. There is only One GOD, it is man that invents gods. In those days inventing gods was a business. Woodcarving and metal workers were very profitable in making up graven images of gods. GOD wanted to separate HIS chosen people from the heathen ways. Before the flood gods did walk the earth, but that’s a whole other study of the Old Testament.

When you look at who the original descendents of Israel and Judah are today you will see the existence of the GOD of the Old Testament. Judah would be that of the Negroid race, not all black people are descendents of Judah because by the time the white Gentiles took over we where mixed with other African people, so the white man just started taking us all as slaves to fulfill these passages.

Deut:4:28: And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

Deut:28:36: The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

Deut:28:44: He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

Deut:28:64: And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

All of this has come true; Judah and Israel’s blindness to Serve Jesus is fulfillment of serving the gods of the heathens. And we do all of this in the land of the people that conquered us, Europe and America. We fall on our knees in worship of the white mans god and believing he was our saviour even with all of the curses for breaking the Covenant being upon us.

Our state of existence is proof of the Living GOD. How we arrived here is proof of the Living GOD. And it is proof that it was our Ancestors the made and agreed upon a Covenant with GOD. Us being replaced by white Jews is even written in the Old Doctrine.

Dan:11:35: And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

From reading several posts on this web page I simply see African Americans repackaging Christianity and Catholicism and they actually believe they are doing good, failing to realize the core theology causes one to reject GOD. All of those passages I showed you are rejected by Servants of Jesus.

4. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Well, one thing we can agree on is that God is not a man or human being period.

It's been around a while, but this concept of God being man is part of the New Age Movement to eventually get us to worship Satan who comes in the form of a man to deceive.

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324

One definitely shouldn't ignore the Old Testament, but neither the New. For both are the Word of the Father, both preach our salvation to the Father on High, but are of the teachings of the Most High our Father and His Son who has saved us from our sins by His sacrifice, and both lead to our redemption in his Glory by believing and having faith, in His works, resurrection, and passion.