Occupation
Author
Yummy
Excellent
Marvelous
Outstanding
Joyful
Aware

I shine this light on you, sister queen Yemoja, because your generous and loving heart is the crown of all your struggles. And this I did for you
http://ebonyminds.com/yemoja/

When the page loads you will see the word PLAY. Click it to hear your song.

:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:Yemoja's Goddess:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

Sister Yemoja's Goddess... You stepped into this forum, ready to share yourself and your knowledge from day one. I was, and still am, quite taken by your enthusiasm. :spin:
I remember the first night I met you in chat, and the way that you shared the multifaceted person that is you. You have such a warm glow within you that shines whenever I am in your presence. It is that glow that makes others want to embrace you, because that is how you embrace others, with that warmth. :grouphug:
And if you've never heard this sister read her poetry, you have definitely missed out on a treat. She so emotively expresses herself, that you can just feel her words, whether it's a consciousness piece, or a love poem. :bullseye:
Thank you for being you, sister. And enjoy your week basking under that spotlight!
:blowkiss:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back