Khasm13 : The Rothschild Rap

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i don't even know what to say about this peoples.....

It is the story of the Goldsmith son, his Rothschild wife, the US rapper - and the end of one of the most powerful marriages in the country.
    When The Mail on Sunday revealed last week that millionaire financier Ben Goldsmith's nine-year marriage to banking heiress Kate Rothschild was in tatters over her affair with the New Orleans rapper Jay Electronica, the news ricocheted through high society.
    After all, the Goldsmith and Rothschild dynasties may always have been associated with wine that is premier cru, but never the rap crew.
    But the clue to the couple's affair was there all along - in one of Jay Electronica's songs, Call Of Duty, in which he sings of Kate Rothschild's famous family.
    Electronica - who is said to have been having an affair with Kate for the past year - raps about 'Brunch with the Rothschilds, dinner with the Carters'.
    That is a reference to his girlfriend's family and his friends, rapper Jay Z (real name Shawn Carter) and his wife, the singer Beyonce.
    To those with preconceptions about the rapper, the song, which begins with a rousing quote from Sir Winston Churchill's 'Be ye men of valour' speech, may come as a surprise.
    And The Mail on Sunday can reveal there is more to Jay Electronica than meets the eye.
    Although his music hints at his troubled upbringing in New Orleans, with allusions to going hungry and growing up in a broken home, Electronica, 35, whose real name is Timothy E Thedford, was educated at one of New Orleans' most prestigious Roman Catholic schools and moved into one of the city's most affluent suburbs when he was six.

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Keino

Keino Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +107
    hilarious! this guy gets around, just read his bio. The brother gets around with the girls too it seems because he already has a child with none other than erykah badu. Like any brother coming up in the so called rap game they have their good and bad qualities With the former exceeding the latter by a lot just based on his subject matter in his music.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    to me the things that make this seem rather fishy

1) rothschilds
    2) illuminati
    3) jay z

is there some deeper meaning behind this story?

one love
    khasm

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

He's down with roc nation, so it only makes sense that he's probably had dinner 'with the carters'. Rothchild's wife must have really wanted to put it to her soon to be ex-husband to get with a rapper. LOL - her husband probably can't stand rap, or black people period and if his lyrics are true and he knows and has chilled with some of her family there's really nothing he can do about it. He can't call his label and threaten them if they put out anymore of his albums because jay z or one of his partners would probably just hang up on 'em.

The thing i would find funnier than anything, is if she plays jay electronica's music around the house, or for the kids if they have any......lol

dizzammmmnnnn, even at the wedding she was looking over her shoulder for jay, electronica that is. lol
    [​IMG]

The goldsmith family is going to beat her name into the mud all throughout 'high society'. It's about to be 'the war of the roses'.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    you never know.

Jay z did write a verse in one song that rings true, but i don't really think it applies here, but it does kinda fit the 'crime'. lol

"I'se be the D-boy who infiltrated/ all the coorporate dudes/ they call shots / I call audibles"

I'm not saying Jay called this 'audible'..but somebody did! lol

7. Keino

Keino Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +107
    To me any black male in the entertainment industry who has had relations with a white female are potentially dealing with agents. What reinforces that theory is solely based on once again his subject matter. I'm young but their aren't too many rappers referring to pineal gland, dmt, annunaki, t.h.e.m, n.o.i, moors etc. The most main stream rap that kind of came close to his subject matter was wu-tang and even then, I didn't understand most of what they were saying until I came into certain information.

Its only of recent that I have seen a big change in music where brothers are finally talking about our knowledge and history and some of them are big names E.g Kendrick Lamar, and Ab Soul to name a few.

[​IMG]

This was Ab-souls recent mixtape cover. My jaw dropped to tell you the truth lol

Jay Z knows his ish. I am not 100% sure but I would be shocked if he did not know about the nation of islam and other organizaitons. Jay loves the money too much to really cause a ruckus, plus he has b x 2 to take care of lol.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

jay z was practically god body back in the day. He even says so in some of his earliest collab's with Big called Young G's. Ck his math.....

Puff Daddy f/ The Notorious B.I.G. & Jay-Z “Young G’s” (1997)

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    hova is up to something....

one love
    khasm

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings: