Chief Elder Osiris : THE ROMANTICISM ABOUT BLACK NATIONALISM AND PAN - AFRIKANISM

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
THE ROMANTICISM ABOUT BLACK NATIONALISM AND PAN - AFRIKANISM

By Chief Elder Osiris

A serious Revolution require more than one Method of Attack and it is not to be fought with the concern of of using proper Socio - Political etiquettes, that is if it is to be a Revolution of Liberation and not one of acceptance by the practitioners of Injustice against the Divine Right to Life Sovereignty, which is entitle to Joy, Peace, Independence, and the equal distribution of the Wealth of a Nation, and when those principals are not being afforded to your Life, then that Life has every Right to rebel to be Liberated, in order to be able to have that Life exposed to such noble principals of Respect.

Now, here is the modern day Black Nationalist and Pan - Afrikans problem, we have become just Plain Theoreticians, Cultural Nationalist and Pan- Afrikanist, loving to be able to quote the Ideas and Philosophy of the past great Black Nationalist and Pan- Afrikanist, they remaining to establish a social reputation based upon the literary recitation of the writers of Black Nationalism and Pan - Afrikanism, that has been left behind, with never an intention to advance the Ideal of Black Nationalism, Pan - Afrikanism to a Practical action of engagement, in order to obtain our Liberation, and it be those cultural -political Capitalist Black Nationalist, Pan - Afrikanist, that has the most to say in opposition to taking a pragmatic approach to the implementing of the Idea of Black Nationalism, Pan- Afrikanism Nationalism, the two in actuality having the one and same goal, which is for Afrika to be for the Afrikan, whether we are in Afrika or out of Afrika, the goal and intent is to be the same, which is, for all Afrikans should be in motion to return to Afrika, that is if you are not already there, and that the Afrikans must become a Unified Black Afrikan Nation again.

Now, the steps needed to be taken to realize the serious Black Nationalist, Pan - Afrikanist goal, which should be to reclaim Afrika for the Afrikans and to have a United Black Afrikan Nation, such require very bold revolutionary steps to be taken, absent of being self conscious of how you appear before the oppressing exploiters of Black People and the Transformed Afrikan Americans, and all other Black sympathizers to the capitalist oppressive exploiters of the Black so call Afrikans and Poor People.

Never and no where, is it written in stone a Time Table for the oppressed people to be able to be treated Justly and have the enjoyment to be Free, so all of the cute proverbs we use in speaking about how a Revolution is to be conducted and the length of Time the oppressed is to remain oppressed before the enjoyment of Freedom can come to the exploited lives, I do not subscribe to such foolishness, and neither does any other serious Black Nationalist, Pan - Afrikanist.

It did not take Garvey a Thousand years to amass the Movement that he did, not even a hundred years and our Liberation can come just as rapid as our Enslavement came unto us and to suggest that our Liberation is to come to us in an assigned period of Time is the suggestion of somebody that is not serious about our Liberation.

When in a fight for Liberation the battle take place on all fronts, covertly and overtly, requiring that the Revolutionary be qualified to read the sign of the Time and use as many and various tactics to be able to incite the Masses that are being treated unjustly, it is required that you know your enemy and can identify them to the Masses that are being exploited and not to identify Evil as it is, and the character that it take, and the term used to describe that evil character, is that which the exploited masses can identify with, which is in fact an acceptable tactic to be used by the serious pragmatic Black Nationalist, Pan - Afrikanist.

Every thing is in motion, the Universe is a Continuum of Motion, which mean that each window of Time has its own events to be contend with, so when studying the Dialectics of Garveyism , it first has to be accurately interpreted, and it is there to be advanced in Theory and practice, so in no way Garvey intended for those that come after him not to be advanced Thinkers as well, because to imply that Garvey statement about Afrika being for the Afrikans , at Home and Abroad, meant for those of us that is in captivity away from Afrika, is to remain as is, and protest to make your life of oppression as well as we can, where ever we are, away from Afrika.

No, No, beloved, in no way will I allude that was Garvey intention for us, because it most certainly is not my intention, and it is not the way I interpret Garvey statement to mean, because Garvey knew very well that the Afrikan that is away from Afrika is in an Oppressive state and will remain that way as long as we remain away from Afrika and that is the reason Garvey made the statement about Afrika being for the Afrikan, regardless of where we find ourselves away from Afrika, our Fight and our Motion should be to take us back to the Land that belong to the Afrikans.

You see beloved, the one common denominator that all exploited people have, happen to be a common enemy that is doing the exploiting of the people, so when Engel, Carl Marks, Lenin and all of those that spoke against the Few Elites Bourgeoisie that is the exploiters of the Working Class Masses, propagating Capital for the enjoyment of the Few Elites, then all methods used are accepted in an effort to inform and alarm the Masses concerning the nature of the people that are exploiting them.

So my contention about the modern day so call Black Nationalist Garveyite Pan - Afrikanist, those that provide subtle and quite Clannish Meetings and conferences for their own egotistical purposes, introducing no Plan of Action nor any plan to combat the Lies and acts of deceit being perpetrated by the so call Afrikan American integrationist Assimilationist, I remain to say of the current Black Nationalist Pan - Afrikan, Silence denote consent, meaning in agreement with the Afrikan American Assimilationist.

So to imply by any so call black Nationalist Pan - Afrikan Garveyite that Obama is an added positive resource to the idea of Black Nationalism, Pan - Afrikanism, is a clear indication of the defeat of Black Nationalism, Pan - Afrikanism, and it also imply that the Black Nationalist Garveyite believe that Justice can be achieved for the so call Black Afrikan, right here in America, and to believe that or to insinuate that in any way, is fact enough that Black Nationalism Garveyite style, is being defeated, if not already, and the only thing that give me confidence in the idea of Black Nationalism Garvey style and Nkrumah style today, is that there is a few of us Black Nationalist Pan - Afrikans that remain True to the saying that Afrika is for the Afrikans, regardless of where we are out side of Afrika, but should be fighting to get back to where we belong, Afrika.

Can You Understand That, Beloved

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008

Thank you Brother! As a former cub scout, boy scout, black nationalist who graduated into Pan Africanism (kicking and screaming); I spent many a day in dialogue with my AAPRP engaged childhood friend and classmate, being castigated about my narrow view of the black experience. My focus was all amerikkka, all the time.

Even then my passion was reading, I read far more than "my partner" and although I loved him and his family I could not see what the organization had made clear to him.

I eventually understood, that we must reach out and meet the comrade stretching his/her hand across the pond to us, we need to create a collective understanding of what is before us and coalesce in numbers against the white supremacist system and the injustice that it breeds.....NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT...
This is much easier said than done, although and I hear you saying it frequently our people still tend to measure success and resistance on a scale supplied by the enemy of freedom and justice! I feel quite strongly today that we have to recognize the universal dynamic of white hatred and manipulation of our people, and here in lies the problem. Some of us have white associates, and they get in the way of our demands for justice. They also work against our understanding that the individual white person knows and would never share knowledge of the means used to manipulate us. One cannot refer to this type as "friend"; and one must if, change is to occur recognize the obstacle presented by such relationships

excellent post CEO, I actually have aspirations of moving back to the continent one day myself for various reasons.

So to imply by any so call black Nationalist Pan - Afrikan Garveyite that Obama is an added positive resource to the idea of Black Nationalism, Pan - Afrikanism, is a clear indication of the defeat of Black Nationalism, Pan - Afrikanism, and it also imply that the Black Nationalist Garveyite believe that Justice can be achieved for the so call Black Afrikan, right here in America, and to believe that or to insinuate that in any way, is fact enough that Black Nationalism Garveyite style, is being defeated, if not already, and the only thing that give me confidence in the idea of Black Nationalism Garvey style and Nkrumah style today, is that there is a few of us Black Nationalist Pan - Afrikans that remain True to the saying that Afrika is for the Afrikans, regardless of where we are out side of Afrika, but should be fighting to get back to where we belong, Afrika.

This is the problem that I see more than anything. As a lost Afrikan nation we've become accustomed to American culture. I've even been in meetings with my black college peers who say that they're more "american" than "Afrikan"?!?!?!????? The only time we seem to come together in a universal thought is when a massive tragedy happens (like Katrina). We get in an uproar (and rightfully so) momentarily, but I'm waiting for the day when that uproar is embedded in our minds daily to the point where all we contemplate on are our struggles and how we're going to get free......

Beloved Kavi and Prizmm:

Not until we are returned back to our Divine mind, will we be able to experience the Life we once enjoyed before our Mind became under the control of those people referring to themselves as Human Beings, and it seem as if Black Folks have no clue of what I am sharing with you, and it is because we have been conditioned to believe that we now behave as we are suppose to behave, not so beloved, the Spirit we now Manifest is the Spirit not of our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors, whom we know of no more, so we accept as we act today, as being Normal.

If how we are behaving is normal, then we have to conclude that the Life state of condition of Black folks are normal, which is to suggest, that we Black Folks are meant not to know whom we are and the lost of knowledge of Self, is what cause you to be able to look at Afrika and ourselves, concerning the condition of Afrika and the Tribal Division of the so call Black Afrikans today, as being just as it suppose to be. not so beloved.

Beloved, your associates that confess to be more American than Afrikans, they are correct, because what qualify us to be Afrikan is the quality of our Mind and the Mind of most Black Folks are more American than Afrikan today, even when we wear the Phenotype of our so call Black Afrikan Ancestors, and that is why I share with you, that the so call Black Afrikan Enemy today, happen to be those people that look just like you.

Can you Understand That, Beloved ?

Be Kind To Yourselves, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back