Black Spirituality Religion : The Robin Hood Technique

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

I've mentioned before that from time to time in my dreams and meditations I get visits. Visits from those that speak to me as clear as day, with no puzzling messages, no poetry- no soft spoken hymns. They come because I've called them somehow- attracted to my thoughts, and they know I am willing to listen.

I've also mentioned that there are European Ancestors that try to grab my attention as well. I am guilty of ignoring them, as I am certain many of us are. One is particular is a old White Male who claims he owned a sugarcane plantation and made his way into my bloodline because of love and not rape between him and my great-great-great grandmother. I've never really believed the story to be honest, and I am aware that spirits lie all the time in order to gain attention and love from the living.

But when sharing such events with others, others who are also spiritual investors- I am told I should listen and no ignore my European Ancestors. I was told this even by a close African Elder that said the majority of our wealth in learning comes from the information we get from those that have crossed, and it is a blessing to be able to speak with them and remember the knowledge they gave us, and to cut out an Ancestor- especially one that is trying to contact us for whatever reason- is a sign that we are in fact afraid of them and perhaps even the world of the spirit in general.

I made no conscious plans to contact any White Ancestors in my family blood line. As many of us would agree, there are some things you just don't want connected to you, making your mind available to their thoughts.

But last night- I had a very powerful dream, so powerful that when I woke up I could still taste the cake I was eating. I was at some type of tea party. I was very wealthy but I was still Black, sitting around with very rich White folks. The host of this event was none other than this White Man that claimed to be my Ancestor. We were on his plantation. There were other Blacks there as servants, providing the cakes, teas and coffee. Everything was so delicious, and I suspected that the one making everything was my Elder Mother who was also secretly married to the Host.

I was very lucid in this dream. So I was looking around at everything. Everyone was dressed in white, very fancy, the Women wore their fluffy wigs and the Men well groomed and pressed. This is something perhaps we wouldn't know from history-there is a very high stench of perfume and power everywhere. It was very alarming actually, but everyone was used to that smell- all expect me.

They called the host of the party "The Duke" - I'm not sure if it was just his nickname or if he was actually a Duke of something. I was busy eating my cake, and he came and sat next to me. I felt very uncomfortable having this old White Man looking at me, he looked like Colonel Sanders but with more hair and a much longer beard. "Enjoying the cake?" He said, smoking a pipe and smiling and me from behind what appeared to be one flat slab of glass that he held over his left eye.

Had it not been the best piece of cake I had ever had in my life, I would've been trying to wake up. We started a conversation, and I eventually realized that The Duke was well aware that I was dreaming, in fact- the entire illusion was his and he invited me into it.

He went into his jacket and threw down a book on the table. I read the title and it said "The mysterious Disappearance of Thomas McFadden." It was a very old painting of a royal looking White Man on the cover. When I asked him who wrote this book, he said "you will." I turned the book over and it didn't seem at all like I wrote it. He told me this story was his, and he needed me to produce it for him.

I declined. Then he showed me a picture of myself holding a $50,000 check that was an advance from a publisher. I can't say he didn't get my attention for a moment, I'd be a liar if I said that. But I told him I really had to go and I was about to fade myself away from this dream. But then he got me with - "you know what's wrong with Black people?' Ok...here we go.

"No, I've been waiting to tell you this for a long time..Black people complain and complain to each other, to other poor Blacks in unfortunate circumstances that can't do anything, couldn't even change the color of the paint on their own walls- farless the world. What you don't realize is you speaking to the wrong towns'folk. You need to learn about the Robin Hood Technique."

And that's when he really had me, that's when I really sat down and started listening because I had the feeling there was something I needed to hear from this Man.

"What is the Robin Hood Technique?" I asked, I'm on my 3rd slice of cake by this point..

"It's simple. Look at all these people around me now, look at them. Wealthy, powerful. That Man over there Mr. Jenson- he sh**s money like horses their own hay. But you see Mrs. Florence over there, that woman in the old beatup white hat, she don't have nothing- you can hardly tell right now in this atmosphere that she ain't got a prayer to lean on, but that's why she's here. I invited her here to mingle with this crowd of wealthy folks- laugh with 'em, smile with 'em- and sure enough by the end of the evening and I promise she'll be just as rich as everyone else in this room."

"But that's not the Robin Hood technique I'm meaning to tell you about, with Black people it's a little different. You see this book here, you look at this book and you saying to yourself, oh that's a white book, white people want to read something like that. But here I am giving it to you, saying look- take this- it's gonna make millions, and you would reject it? So you can say what at the end of the day, that you stayed black and proud? Please."

"Ain't a mongrel in Africa right now that wouldn't take your life for an opportunity to make millions of dollars, ya'll just became so pathetic and stupid that it sense don't even make sense to ya'll people. Make your money off the rich white folks and do whatever hll else you want, who gives a sh**. You really think wealthy Whites are the geniuses of the world? Look at that ol' Bastard Carlson over there, got more money than God but couldn't pee straight to put out a small fire."

"If ya'll think Whites are really superior in senses then it's ya'll that are the stupid ones. Naw, it's the illusion of superiority that makes us so stupid, and what dummy wouldn't take advantage of that? You feed into that white superiority bs and you rich. I do it all the time and I'm White. I'll tell you the real problem with ya'll educated Blacks, you uppity, you think too much of yourselves to realize that some white people were thrown into this mess just like you were."

"As if we all got to together one great day and said you know what we should do, let's kidnap some Africans, bring them over to the Americas and build us a great wealthy nation and kill them off one by one when they start asking for their share of the pie. Yeah, some of us did that, some of us still doing that- but ain't a white person in this room that wouldn't give up their money to a black person that is treat'in them more than what they really are."

"You don't get it, we been dying since we got to this place, the only thing persevering us is the attention we get for being greater than black people, and that's an illusion worth all the money in the world. In your world you'd sniff like a dog trying to find any black companies worth their salt that ain't catering to whites. They catering to whites cause that's where the money is, why is that so difficult to understand?"

"You get your riches by sucking them stupid whites dry of their money, use that illusion that they so high and mighty- so what, what does that do to you at the end of the day? Now you have the riches, now go on and do all them things that make you feel pure and holy with your good black folks- build you some a them schools you black people always taking about but can't manage to do. You sit around waiting for whites to give you their money for no reason you gonna die with a soar a**."

"But I promise you this, you see this book- aint a white person alive that wouldn't be interested in this story- you got a gift and I know this aint gonna sit well with you but so long as whites are around you gonna need their money- and we aint leaving no time soon by my watch so you better get to thinking about this."

I wanted to debate him but I couldn't, I wanted to capture everything he was saying into memory because even if it didn't help me see what he wanted me to see, perhaps it would help someone else.

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    ur white ancestor was right in the sense thas how u get paid in this country....
    and as long as u can live with urself...make dat dough...
    me myself...making music or writing songs that cater to white people does not float my boat at all...regardless of the loot....

very vivid recollection...i felt if i was there with u eating that cake....lol

one love
    khasm

3. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    *Bristling @ ‘Ain't a mongrel in Africa right now that wouldn't take your life for an opportunity to make millions of dollars’ that’s just charming that is. He is wrong too.

Lmao..@ Had it not been the best piece of cake I had ever had in my life, I would've been trying to wake up.

So when he said that you will write that book, that awfully sounds like something that is written in stone and is part and parcel of your fate. Unchangeable. What did you make of that God MS? Should I look out for you on Oprah?

Do you still feel this way after reflecting further on this experience, and especially in light of what the African Elder told you? Seems there is some wisdom that African ancestors will never be able to impart, and it would be detrimental to miss out on it.

Cheers God,
    A

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    There is some interesting synchronicity at play here Bro. Khasm. I was going to reply again to the thread with a story about the one true case of the Robin Hood Technique that I knew about, and it does deal with the music industry.

I remember many years back when I was making one of my first of several attempts to get into the music industry, I was living in Harlem at the time and I was introduced by a close friend of mine to Sylvester Bradford, he’s one of the songwriters that wrote the song “Tears on my pillow.”
    Very few people know about him, and the fact that he was blind only made him seem cliché.

I would go to his home from time to time and we’d talk about the music industry. They say there aren’t any black people in country music, well Mr. Bradford had penned a few of them, in fact he was living off allot of his songs. He mentioned to me he was considering buying the building he was living in. I can’t say for certain how much money he had, he lived well- he had a person that looked after him and took him everywhere he needed to go just like Stevie does, but he was very downtoearth as well and told me frankly that country music was more profitable that all the other genres of music because whites loved country music and really didn’t care who wrote it.

I’m not sure how true it, I’ve never researched country music- but I took his word for it. We were living in pre-gentrified Harlem at that point, so it was interesting that a Man with that measure of wealth still lived among his people and also invested back into his community.

It seems to be true in the hip-hop industry as well, only now because the culture of hip-hop can lend itself to an attitude that bring Whites to suggest we are still gutter people and unfit to rule and govern ourselves. White youth eat up a product that doesn’t appear to be tailored for them, but it is- because hip-hop for them is the synthesizing of black culture into an edible pill that would make anyone appear more black or “down” because they know the lyrics to a certain song and wear certain types of clothing. And so even there the logic of “The Duke” appears to be true, because if hip-hop continues to reinforce negative black stereotypes and satire- then certainly it is making Whites feel very good about themselves. Thus, they are willing to invest billions of dollars to continue to feel that way.

After thinking about if for awhile, I understand The Duke’s logic, while I do not subscribe to it- I understand it. Because actually it makes sense that we wouldn’t call up our Black Ancestor for reparations, we would contact our White Ancestors that many of us unfortunately are connected to in blood. We say to them look, you know an injustice has been performed and it is our duty in life to correct such injustices. Certainly it makes sense that we can all be inspired by ideas that come from such Ancestors that would lead to wealth- since everything that achieves wealth must first start with an idea or blue print of somesort.

I’ve always been the one to remind myself of the amount of billions Blacks earn already, why can’t we get rich- if we are to be rich- from our own people? The answer to that is because we are rich but an injustice has to be corrected first in order for us to realize this. It’s like trying to build a mansion without the blueprints. For those who have been building mansions most of their lives, sure- they might be able to do so without a blueprint, but they’d have to do so alone- because no one builds a mansion by themselves, thus- we need blueprints to make sure everyone is on the same page.

This is the case with Black people, we are trying to build mansions without blueprints, even worse- no one has actually done it yet- noone has been fully successful at raising themselves up from European imperialism without some type of negative backdraft. At least not for the purpose of money and power.
    Some of us have the blueprints in our head, but it takes money for the ideas to understood by our people.

In a secret meeting- a meeting where no Whites were allowed- President Obama would give us an interesting lecture about this topic in particular. As well as many Blacks that reached affluence not by the grace of Blacks alone. We will constantly catch our President “calibrating his words” as not to effectively upset the White populace. But some of us are built for an extraordinary duty- and are willing to take our place- wherever we are directed.

Goddess Alex, I’m not sure how I feel about the book just yet. The story is interesting, and it is actually very tempting. It’s a science fiction mystery story, but it appears to be true- something that really happened to The Duke’s grandfather in London, it was written in a Sherlock Holmes type vain and style. I wouldn’t say it’s impossible for me to make the choice later on, I’ve noticed Spike Lee and other writers tell White stories from time to time too. It’s just something I’ve never thought too hard about. But if it’s done using this Robin Hood Technique style, is it really wrong? The real problem is that most of the Blacks making money by catering to white stories aren’t giving back or helping their communities. We have a great deal of building to do and that takes money, you need money to purchase people’s time. Certainly we can do without money, but again people need time to see that for themselves, and the poor have no time to waste.

Certain experiences that I have had so far have caused allot of ripples in my life so I am guessing that logically I’ve come to the point where I can handle these meetings with Ancestors from the other side of the tracks. Certain battles have given me the confidence that I can protect myself against possible invasion. The Duke is a harmless drunk, he was sipping on some dirty brandy when I was speaking with him- I think he wants to ease some of his pain through me. I think they all do.

Or I might be better off getting that cake recipe.

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    this is a powerful and tru statement....thanks meta
    u always give a brother something to chew on outta cyberspace....

one love
    khasm

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Goddess Phynx- you know things have gotten very interesting since mentioning this story. I ran into a self published author a Brotha from Ghana that gave me two of his books- "A Black Guide For Investing in Africa" the Brotha is Dahveed Jawara. He also gave me "Healing & Rejuvenating Herbs of Africa." He said something very interesting to me, just out the blue- "we are happy that you were born." I've never heard words like that before, we were talking about herbs at the time and he said something moved him to say that. Now the fact that I ran into him by coincidence also suggests that my Ancestors were engaging with me through him.

I know there are allot of struggling black authors out there, I work with allot of them. Allot of struggling black artists all together, especially the conscious ones because we try our best to work for and with our people. We say to ourselves, I'm not trying to sell a million books, cds or paintings/prints- but I'm working for my people and that's good enough for me. Well maybe I won't make it on the cover of "Black Enterprise"- but I'm fine with what I get, because my work has a higher purpose.

This is how I've felt for many years- I think we've sold out enough as it is. The spiritual implications of opening myself up to speak with a White Ancestor I'll admit is healing, even though we disagree. I've disagreed with Black Ancestors too and it was also successfully healing. The experience pushed me towards my own personal spiritual understanding, obviously I'm not paying close attention to my potential- like most artists- we focus only our craft and less on the business of crafting. When I listen to my spirit it wants to be able to create as effortlessly as possible. For me it couldn't be about something that reinforces white ideals of power, superiority and control. I think those of us that believe Whites are all powerful are doing a good enough job at that already. I've lent enough of my mind to that crusade as well. At the end of the day it gains us nothing.

The Duke is basically saying we project superiority unto whites, and they are willing to pay big money to continue that experience. When I worked in corporate America I knew allot of White people that "got off on" helping Blacks. They gained power from it. A friend of mine was telling me that in Africa he knew allot of people that claimed to be sick and poor in order to get aide and money from Whites. Whites flock to African countries for that reason, it's psychological- it feeds into that white superiority complex. "If we don't help them no one can- because we are the pure white angels of the world- that's why God put us here."

The more you see of that, the more it makes you sick. But the the reality is, how many of us are creating the solutions to end those addicts Whites have? We don't, because we are busy with our own lives and problems. Successfully Whites have build many systems of building wealth, even though the majority of those systems came from Africans and Arabs anyway- they've maintained them. What makes a valuable item-valuable is the arbitrary pricetag of worth Whites place on them. Bob Marley's estate still pays out millions of dollars to his family annually and such systems of wealth are held up by Whites. There are many singers in Africa that have been singing all of their lives that will never see a royalty check. But that's part of the illusion of money, an illusion that is unfortunately also a law in the world we've helped them build as well.

I think if we had a solid goal that everyone voted and agreed on collectively, then it would make sense to use a method like the Robin Hood Technique. Personally I think we should have a "Soul Plane"- not as the most bootlegged movie in history but an actual airline that takes African in America to their motherland at a very affordable price. I often wonder why so many affluent Blacks are not thinking along these lines, the problem is in the Duke's message. They are catering to Whites so they can't afford to upset their cash cow. But we must keep in mind- our Ancestors are sending us messages even in movies that appear silly like Soul Plane. They are speaking to us through the strangers we meet, and walking into our dreams giving us their ideas also.

7. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    DG Meta, very interesting read :) My initial impression was that the Duke was looking a 'bring inn', the're still robbing da hood! But he was right to say that it is Afrikans who empower their 'white supremist' ideology. What we really need to overstand is that it THEY that need US, and not the other way around. What little white blood that runs through my veins has never ever helped or aided me in this dimension, and I doubt that it will in any other realm.

The commodity called 'money' (piece of paper printed with a monetary value) is an illusion which this dimension's social values and morals are measured by and we are taught that if we dont have enough of it, somehow you are of 'lesser' value, so we focus on getting more. My view is that we already have all we need, the problem is where we choose to spend it. Tis all distractions .... 50 gran today could be 50 cents next week. They are at liberty to devalue their 'paper' anytime they want and leave us where???? .....

IMO the drunk Duke is looking some form of 'immorality' - even in a book (for people are only forgotten when their name ceases to be called). You are far more patient than eye, cos I woulda run his Raass - bout Robbing da hood! KMT :whip: We can and will heal ourselves ... others can go to the back of the line.

I'm just catching up on some threads but DG Meta you are truly blessed and as always its an honor to be reading you :)

Peace

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    And as always you are reading my mind Mother Goddess SeekingMaat. I've had an interesting time since I did this thread. Since then I've been activating my dreamlife looking for answers, and I decided to try doing an automatic writing session by asking a few questions outloud. I heard from a few beings that wanted to speak about making money, but one voice I found more interesting was that of an African Elder who said he was from South Africa. I didn't have that much time to try to qualify anything that he was saying, but regardless he had some important opinions about Africa, Europeans and our relationship between them.

This is not hard for me anymore, I've been practicing a great deal in automatic writing and I am very exited about how the information has been following to me since my recent experiences.

AW Session- South African Male:

"I would not say to you the principle you are speaking about is wrong, because the reality is many of us as Africans have suffered tremendously because of lack of resources and power to correct our natural circumstances, and by natural I am speaking about the conditions in Africa that were present before European conquest."

"Had we been able to correct those conditions, perhaps such a conquest would've been difficult. I am an Educated Man, and in life I was never very religious, of my family I am the only one educated abroad- and I learned to deal with my life from a level of logic that is not common. I have very deep and personal feelings concerning what you are calling a “Robin Hood Technique” because in South Africa were I am from, I along with a few others were selected by a special lottery or ballot to be educated. Those that controlled that ballot were Europeans."

"I will not deny to you that such a process made us feel special and indifferent to our South African Brothers and Sisters. Yet, there was some measure of integrity and pride gained from the experience to the point where I was able to become a liaison between rich White Europeans and Africans because of my education. From the perspective I have now, and from this place- I know I would've made different choices if granted a chance to live the same life all over again. I am certain I would be more boisterous about my true beliefs, instead of still and silent especially in front those that I considered my Authorities based only on their wealth and color of their skin."

"It is this philosophy that must die all over the world. It must be held underwater long enough to drown. The well educated and the very powerful in Africa have kept their tongues silent in fear of what would happen if certain nations became offended by their views and stance against their polices. Unknown to many of you in the west, Africa is the wealthiest nation in the world. Let me offer you a piece of common sense."

"If you see a wealthy Man and you ask him – Sir, what town and you from? And he gives you a name of a town that from your knowledge is known for producing corn. It would be fair to assume such a wealthy Man was in the corn business. Naturally, corn is the major export commodity for his town. If he is indeed a business Man living in that town, no matter what he is doing to get rich it is somehow related to corn? Is it not fair to assume?"

"Now let us say we go to this town and everyone living there is nowhere as rich and wealthy as this Man. Yet we see corn farmers everywhere. Poor corn farmers. What are we to assume from this visual equation? Are we to conclude that the wealthy Man is not responsible for these conditions?"

"What I have just given you is a gift of superior judgment, too many Africans in the world and in the west have a very ignorant understanding about wealth and in many cases remain poor because of their disobedience against their own instincts. All the wealth in the world is related to Africa. Have you ever heard this? You have not, because no one is willing to speak that truth. Now that it is said it is now that many will show up saying they've known this all along."

"There is not a piece of wealth produced by the soils of earth that is not related directly or indirectly to Africa. Let us go back to this idea of the Robin Hood Technique again. The rich that you would be stealing from is Africa itself. The poor that you would be giving to are the Europeans. Who is poorer that he that must plunder, rape and steal of their survival? Have you called me to speak the truth or lies? Ask yourself who is poorer."

"The European spirit has not lied to you, it is speaking the truth from the place where it can see it, whatever place that might be because from here there are many places for them to sleep in their ignorance."

"Let me share more truth with you. Let's speak about property. Property is something that is maintained, it is cared for and improved. Property is also invented and imagined. In Africa, if no one is claiming the soil under your foot, that is your property. Listen. Property from the language of the heart and of the sun that Africans used to speak together as one tongue is the land. The land is also family, culture, our children, our wives. We claim these also as property."

"In our language property is not the possession of or the enslaving of. It is the submission to a responsibility of care, love and respect for something we wish to nurture. In the west, you give your blood for the ownership of property. Your birthright is determined by your relationship between your Mother, your Father and the land. You come from your Mother and Father to be given up to the land and it's people, the community."

"That relationship is stifled when you are told this land does not belong neither to the Mother, the Father or the people. It belongs to your Governments. Who gave the European the right to divide the world by his liberty alone? The human body and the land are kin. The body is as much family to the land as it is family to a Mother and Father. I am more than certain the Natives of the west tried to teach you this."

"The land is the Mother of the Human body, the sky is it's Father. I've learned more of these things from the world of the spirit unfortunately, in life these things were unknown to me. We are told to pay for land, and this is one of the greatest perversions. When the relationship between the body and the land is compromised slavery is a result."

"Think about the European. He is the result of their relationship between barren land that produced very little if any vegetation. You have to wake up your Educated Brothers and Sisters and have them look closely at this. Think about why so many in the west still call themselves Africans even though they are many generations removed from Africa?"

"You would say it is because of their mentality and physical connections to Africa by blood. I would say it is because of the land. If Africans in the west were given free land in America, they would forget all about Africa. This is truth, it will be denied but it is truth. Because the repair for Africans will only come through the ownership of land that is not purposed by money but by the toiling and maintenance of that land."

(I asked about taxes and money that pays for streets, lamps, repairs etc., that is collected by the Governments.)

"It is prophecy for you to mention this because Africa from the Europeans perspective is said to have had many many slaves. They will say to us do not accuse us of slavery because slavery was practiced in your countries even as we arrived. I will ask you to look at the west and to examine your own people."

"Since people began to settle into nations and build homes for their families there have always been people that have more of a spiritual relationship with the land itself, to the point where they became more responsible for it's maintenance than others. They worked not only for room and board, but for a belonging. No one took them from their families. No one kidnapped them. No one forced them into labor. They would self appoint themselves the stewards of the land and in some cases the entire community."

"What your Governments are doing is stealing power away from the people, especially those who want nothing more than to belong. If you have examined your world carefully you will note such people are still around are they not? Such people are as natural to the world as wind and water."

"But yes Africa has always had tyrants. Let us not fail by claiming Africans and it's land as perfect. Africa had it's share of problems long before Europeans entered it's grounds. From what I see it began as a disagreement among the spirits, and power struggles between young and old Chiefs that led up battles for more control over land and Women. We can always tell the African ruler by his relationships with Women and his Mother. We say that a Man never treats his countrymen any different than his own mother, and if his Mother is called a whore, or if she is a whore then he will rape his countrymen of their goods to save the guilt he feels in his heart over his Mother."

"But Africa was not built to be perfect, we were not trying to be perfect people that was not our goal. Our goal was to be sufficient, to be content with very little of material life so that we could enter properly into the spirit realm."

"I have given many from the west the same advice, Africans do not need you to replaced white power with black power. We would much rather die under the bootstraps of the whites than to have Africans in the west come here with the same ideologies trying to be our Parents. We have both lived with whites for many many generations so there is nothing that you can educate us about concerning how we should deal with them."

"What is in fact needed is the reconnection of our blood lines. If Africans in the west are not marrying and having children with Africans in the east what other dealings should we have? Have you called me here to tell lies? How realistic is the minds of those in the west that they should return to African soil but not the the bosoms of African Women or the loins of African Men?"

"You must honor the Mothers and Fathers of Africa if you are to be called Africans at all. And this is the major mistake many of you have already made in your return. You must make a conscious choice to create new African nations that blend together lost bloodlines. And if I should call it that, that would be my version of the Robin Hood Technique. There are many conditions between us that will have to be healed in order for there to be real change in the world of Africans."

9. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    DG Meta, thanks for the channel! He just confirms to me that being 'wealthy' is not that monetary value that we have been taught. I agree that Mama Afrika has supplied the 'wealth' for this entire planet and her children (US) should be about strengthening our ties to Her and our blood. To do this many will have to re-evalute their thought processing and seperatist (division) lanaguage - for we are Afrikans first and foremost and viewed as such by all others inhabiting this planet. Our unification is dependant upon our common 'Afrikaness' and not nationality (place of birth). Roll on the day when we fully acknowledge this, for that is the day we make a huge leap into our future.

:heart:
    Peace

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Indeed MotherGoddess SeekingMaat- I am the only one who knows how truly genuine and unique this channel was, I had no idea South Africa's most important crop is corn. I figured his analogy sounded somewhat personal, and I tried to record it exactly as it was told to me and I figured I could always research the information later on. But what he said lead me to a painful discovery about south Africa's million dollar corn industry.

They are planning to move South Africa towards a major biofuel market- corn will be a major component in that plan. While they are saying it will be great for Africa- we already know the story behind White people and fuel. The rape of Africa continues.

[​IMG]

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/851456/Republic-of-South-Africa-Biofuels-Situation-Update
    http://countrystudies.us/south-africa/67.htm

I also took the challenge, trying to see if I can find a nation on the globe with wealth un-connected to Africa. I figured I could take a look at China's rapid modernization- the amount of billionaires it has produced within the last 5-7 years. Certainly China's wealth is unrelated. But as I understood his words clearly, he is saying that all wealthy nations at some point go to Africa to steal it's wealth by forming trade agreements. China has over $40 billion dollars worth of trade agreements with Africa. Making the statement true that - "There is not a piece of wealth produced by the soils of earth that is not related directly or indirectly to Africa." China's wealth is related to Africa based on these trade agreements.

Now here's something interesting too. Japan? A wealthy nation right? Well Japan has over 900 billion in trade agreements with South Africa alone.

And we already know the deal with the US, without Africans America would not be a wealth nation at all. So it is in fact very true that Africa is a stockheap of natural resources to which all nations need and require in order to become or continue to be wealthy. Unfortunately our physical bodies is still one of the world's top natural resource.