Brother AACOOLDRE : The Roasted Donkey

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jan 19, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE ROASTED DONKEY/Greek Part 1

By Andre Austin

Flavius Josephus in Book 2 of Against Apion 86-120he speaks of part 1 of a fable of a Donkey/Greek being sacrificed in a Jewish Temple with its entrails being thrown in a certain pit being food for "many thousands". These three adjectives all show up with Jesus in the Gospels as a Passover meal.

The story is remarkable and if it was a movie it would say at the end "To be continued". This part 2 would be "The Second Fable" yet to come-the Gospels. Many clues are thrown at us to pick up on this "second Fable". Josephus tells us:

"Assses (Donkeys) are the same with us which they are with other wise men, creatures that bear the burdens that we lay upon them; but if they come to our threshing floors and eat our corn, or do not perform what we impose upon them, we beat them with a great many stripes.; because it is their business to minister to us in our husbndry affairs" (Aganist Apion Book 2: 86). "The donkey had many uses: these animals were used for Thresing corn and transportation"-(Life in Ancient Egypt By Rosalie David p.259)

I immediately asked myself if Josephus could have had Jesus in mind for round 2 of a up and the comming of the "Second Fable". Well in The Antiquities of the Jews Book 18.3 he states "Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man". The Gopels equate and allude Jesus to a Donkey that is roasted:

A. "Whose fan (Jesus) is in his hand, and he will throughly purge/threshing his floor and gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff (worthless materal covering seeds) he will burn with fire [Pit] unquenchable" (Luke 3:17). this Chaff is to be equated with Entrails are considered useless in the way of the good portion of your ribs and other choice meat.This purging/thressing applies to a vine Tree/branch also to bear more fruit (John 15:2) In other words people are replaced/grafted.

B. "Which of you shall have an asss/Donkey or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not pull him out on the sabbath day? (Luke 14:5) Jesus also was also beat like an animal (Luke 22:63 & 1 Peter 2:24

C. John 12 begins with a composite firgure of Jesus (Adult Lazarus) being made a passover meal in Bethany "There they made him a supper". Now the Child Lazarus is eaten in the War of the Jews Book 6 chapter 3 because of famine by his own mother named Mary from the house of Hyssop. A very serious clue that ties this all together is the pound of ointment paid to anoint Lazarus/Jesus body John 12:3-5. We have a match in the price of a Donkey's head being sold for 80 shekels during a famine in 2 Kings 6:25 being typlogicaly linked more than a year wages=300 denarii (Mark 14:5). 1 shekel is worth 4 denarii so 80 times 4 =320 Denarii. Now we have a link with Famine/Starving Mary's house of Hyssop with Mary's house in Bethany.

D. Jesus predits his death with a parable: "The hour has come for the Son of man to be glorified. I tell you the truth, unless a kernel (Corn) of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds..the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life" (John 12: 23-26). In the Egyptian mythology Lazarus/Osiris resurection of life is symbolized by an erect penis or many corn stalks or wheat rising up from his coffin which is the same parable just mentioned. Additionaly, Jesus equates his feeding many people with Manna (John 6) which is Mushroom or an erect penis from which the Romans pruned off life an axed X-mass tree (Luke 3:9), from which they graft themselves into (Romans 12).

E. The Koran and Gnostic Christians like the Basilides claim that Jesus didn't die on the Cross but it was Peter who was taken to Rome by Vespasian whose nickname was the Mule-driver/trader. Peter writes about a Donkey-a beast without speech who spoke with a man's voice (2 Peter 2:16). This was an allusion to Number's 22:32 "why have you beaten your Donkey these three times? I have come here to oppose you because your path is a reckless one before me. the donkey saw me and turned away fro me these three times". This is typology of Peter denying Jesus and the Roman peace offerings three times. Peter then gets behind Jesus because he is Satan-Matthew 16:22-25 (Set/Satan=Donkey in Egypt) and steps in the reckless path of Jesus and takes up his cross on his shoulders (Luke 23:26). Donkey are made to bend his shoulders to the burden (Genesis 49:14-15) just like the burden cited by Josephus in his Book 2 aganist Apion. More of these donkey rides are all talked about in John 12.

BEFORE SATAN LOWERS THE BOOM BEFORE THE ROAST

F
    . Last but not the least before Jesus is to be flayed, pruned, chop down his Tree and roasted as outlined in Malachi 4:1 Judas Iscariot must kiss Jesus so that he can first be arrested. Was the kiss symbolic of a scorpion or a Donkey's kiss or a combination of the two. Egyptologist, Acharya S or D.M. Murdock states that Iscariot is a pun on Issachar who is associated with a Donkey and assasination see Genesis 49:14. Issachar is a rawoned Donkey from which Samson uses a Donkey's Jawbone, the frame of the mouth, to kill thousands (Judges 15:16). Other writers like Joe Atwill associate Iscariot with the Sicarii movement which was a gang of assasins. I will pretend I'm like Solomon and judge in the hall of Justice and split the baby and say the two are both right. Judas kiss Jesus on the mouth would be the same as the Jawbone being used to kill. In Egypt Set (Satan) was symbolized as a Donkey and he was surely a killer of light.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    "He (Satan/Set/Donkey) who shares my bread has lifted up his heel aganist me" (John 13:18/Psalm 41:9). I vision here the stuborn Donkey's kick. This is just additional evidence linking Judas with the donkey/Satan

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THEY MADE HIM A SUPPER (John 12:2-3): Typological links with OT & NT

“There was a great famine in the city: the siege lasted so long that a Donkey’s head sold for eighty shekels…As the King of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, help me, my lord the King! The King replied, “If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress. Then he asked her, what’s the matter? She answered, This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we’ll eat my son. So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, Give up your son so we may eat him, but she had hidden him”. When the king heard the woman’s words he tore his robes…underneath he had sackcloth on his body”

(2 Kings 2: 25-30)

So two sons were supposed to be eaten but only 1 was eaten. So half of the total meal was eaten. When we get to the War of the Jews the encircled wall of Titus results in famine where Mary of the house of Hyssop eats half of her Baby.

Lets link the winepress Typology with Christ/Lazarus in the NT from Joe Atwill’s Caesar’s Messiah 171-173

Jesus description in the passion of the garden of Gethsemane/Mount Olives is a lampoon of his giving of his blood, which he described as wine where great drops of blood falling to the ground (Luke 22:42-44) like liquid squeezed from grapes or in a press…

This vegetative theme, regarding a Messiah captured in a garden named olive press or winepress is a parody of Rome’s mock Messiah did not crush his enemies like grapes in a wine press but rather was pressed and pruned in Mount of Olives in a garden named Gethsemane, a word that means olive press”. When the king heard the woman’s words he tore his robes…underneath he had sackcloth on his body”.

The last part of this is the same as Jesus/Titus being caught with a certain young man naked without a linen cloth in the Garden of Gethsemane (Mark 14:49-53)

And don’t forget his death is associated also with the Donkey (Satan) threshing Corn (Jesus) all having precedents of Typology (character based upon another characters in the OT bridge to the NT.

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    WHO KILLED JESUS (LAZARUS)?: Or The fatal Jesus car crash analogy

By Andre Austin

When a man gets himself killed by a car and dies we don’t say a car killed the man but the Car-Driver.

Meanwhile, Jesus drives (John 12) and rides his old beat up car-donkey he predicts his death with the analogy of the threshing (to strike or separate) of Corn. Osiris uses corn on top of his coffin to symbolize he came back from life. Donkey’s were symbolic of Satan and used to travel and thresh corn. Judas last name of Iscariot was a double pun on the Sicarii (bandit killer gangs) and Issachar (a rawboned donkey Genesis 49:14). Samson uses the jawbone of a Donkey to kill Judges 15:16 just like others I will shortly name. The Jawbone is the frame of your mouth from which Judas uses to kiss (mark) Jesus for death.

Jesus then uses a parable that Judas will use his heel to kill to kill (betray him) (John 13:18). We can all vision a Donkey uses his legs to kick a person when he’s wild or upset. We know in Egyptian mythology the scorpion bite leaves a kiss mark on its victims most famously on Horus heel. Horus/Osiris are one in the same with Egyptian kings in life (Horus) and in death (Osiris).

So why all of the comparative analysis? Because I’m trying to ID the true time and place of Jesus (Lazarus) killing that took place not in 33AD but between 70-73AD when the Roman Generals Vespasian and Titus destroyed Jerusalem and their Temple. They also crucified all of their messianic leadership that included Jesus (Lazarus).

Vespasian nickname was “The mule-driver” and he was the force that led Judas Iscariot (Donkey-Car) that killed Jesus. It wasn’t the car that killed Jesus but the Car-driver that nailed him. We should put this in a He haw movie skit.