Brother AACOOLDRE : The Rise & fall of Obama

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 7, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE RISE & FALL OF BARACK OBAMA

By Andre Austin

The White Senate and House were successful in containing President Obama’s dream into a limited one just encompassing his family and inner circle. The Congress were castrated Obama’s efforts to produce legislation beyond his medical insurance to the poor. A move that proved to feed international insurance companies and pharmaceutical cartels

Due to a super-hyped infection of racism against Obama reduced his undefined Dreams into just symbolic hope for inner city youth across America. It appears that Obama was allowed to be anointed a paper Emperor due to his CIA links with his White mother and white grandfather. What is the point in having a black president when it gave a green light to whites to lock everything down and keep things in a polarized state of being? It wasn’t Obama’s fault. It was low ball politics to blame. So we are left with a medical card and a $20 dollar bill with a black face on it to celebrate. Meanwhile, black unemployment went up not down for his 8 year administration. Politics without economics is symbolism without substance.

My only beef with Obama was only brewed from the first book he authored Dreams from my Father. It’s alleged that he had a ghost writer that was a white radical on par with the Black panthers of the 1970’s. Plus the person he claims is his father in the book (Obama Sr), isn’t his dad but an Hawaii resident, Frank Marshall Davis. This information was compiled from Joel Gilbert’s masterpiece documentary Dreams From My Real father. Davis had a daughter, Lynn Davis who graduated from Farrington High School in Honolulu in 1967. The high school yearbook staff there refused to confirm or deny the graduation picture for verification purposes. We can’t trust DNA test because officials doctored them up like the one on Bill Clinton’s to support Bi-racial child Danny Williams, who was born to a black prostitute Bobby Williams in Arkansas in 1986. In 1982 Hillary Clinton gave birth to a daughter Chelsea who’s a spitting image of web Hubbell her former Law Firm partner in Arkansas.

Bill Clinton can’t go around town supporting old claims of black youth being super-predators when a half dozen women claim he bit their lips causing blood to gush out. This apparently never became a problem for Obama because his taste were for men instead of women. At least three claim to have had sex with him. And one of them was assassinated in Chicago to seal up his lips to his romantic involvement with the prez.

Hopefully, the #45 president will be a Skirt in the White House. Maybe she will be able to Horse trade deals that Obama couldn’t due to the color of his skin.

2. Phoenixbutterfly

Phoenixbutterfly Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +7
    It's unfortunate that his wings were clipped. I had high hopes for him, but it's his presidency that really opened my eyes to the racist views still prevalent in this country. What difference does it make what color your skin is? A leader isn't a leader if not allowed to lead. I think that had he been allowed to lead, things would have improved. Tbh, I don't think a skirt in the White House will make a difference if she's the same type as those who clipped Obama's wings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

First, what is Tbh, Phoenixbutterfly?

Rather than say his wings were clipped, lets call it what it was, pure Republican obstructionism, correct?

Which lines up perfectly and accurately with your assessment:

"... but it's his presidency that really opened my eyes to the racist views still prevalent in this country."

4. Phoenixbutterfly

United States
    Ratings:
    +7
    Tbh = to be honest.

Hmmm... I'm not sure I agree that it's "republican" only... I'm a dem but I'm not sure that his power to lead was only prevented by the republicans. I could be Wrong in my assessment, but I don't think what Obama faced was purely from one corner.

5. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    From 1789-2016 its been 44 white men plus one Bi-racial. Clinton is qualified to be president and can't be no better or worse than the other 44 clowns. she has flaws and we all do.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Thanks, I should have been able to guess that:)

Well, if we are going to talk about his presidency and how his wings got clipped, we must not avoid obstructionism of the GOP, correct?

How about the guy that called him a lair?

How about the letter to Iran?

How about allowing Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu address Congress?

All these were Republican led efforts, not to mention that everyone else lays full blame on the GOP for governmental obstructionism.

But you are correct, there are some racist Democrats, as well.

7. Phoenixbutterfly

United States
    Ratings:
    +7
    Absolutely. Trump's bid for presidency is a perfect example of what I would call "rabid" racism in the GOP... The really scary thing is how much support he's getting.. I'm not trying to detract from the original discussion but Trump represents the GOP imo. (Imo=in my opinion)

8. Phoenixbutterfly

United States
    Ratings:
    +7
    This is quite true. I would have voted for her in 2008 but Obama had the ticket.

Have you ever considered the historical significance of these elections?

Blacks were allowed the right to vote before women. Now you have a black prez before a woman. Coincidence? Or history repeating itself?

Also look at the historical context of the difficulties facing black voting rights.. Am I wrong to think women had it easier? Aren't we expecting the same to occur again? (Please let me know if these latter comments should be moved.)

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Lets face the facts, and I agree with you absolutely:

"... but it's his presidency that really opened my eyes to the racist views still prevalent in this country."

Black folk were looking for Jesus and turned on him because he couldn't deliver, Racist White folks, both Democrats and Republicans vowed he would only serve one Term. And then we had the disrespectful Birther movement, led by Trump. Not to mention folk jumping the White House fence and breaching the grounds, unheard of before Mr. Obama.

I could go on and on and on ...

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Who are you replying to with this post? It would be most helpful if you learned how to quote a post?