Black People Politics : The Rise and Return of Continental Africa

KingWaynePharaoh

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Occupation
accountant
I will tell you the real reason what is happening in the geo-economic and political scale. Most of the debt ridden nations of Europe are basically finished. The Euro or the European Common Market bit off more than they can chew. They thought by bringing all the European nations into one system, it will spring economic abundance. That is far from the truth. Europe also is not just a germanic land. It is full of slavics, celtics, and mediterannean white people. The germanics thought they can rule through EU and have the other nations follow along. They also keep up fighting wars for oil and nation building for their own purposes.

Now it's March 2012, and the whole eropean world is on the verge of collapse. But there is a slight twist to this. I have seen a news clip showing all the debt ridden continents. North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and some of Asia is debt ridden. Guess what? Africa is NOT debt ridden. I was SHOCKED! And it is true. Why? The Congo just release their own Ipad! a Congo Ipad! I heard Gambia wants to be the NEW IT hub! Nigeria has their own Hollywood named Nollywood. I think it is possible we are seening a renaissance the same as the renaissance in 1413 medieval Europe, but more powerful. Don't be suprised when the TV news start puttinng more black artists on the map and more black movies stars in movies. I think America's time is up. I have reason to believe China knows it and invested heavily in the African continental economy. I am a man of God, so I don't believe in showing malice to white Americans, even if they become the white equivalent of a poor black American. Holla back

I will tell you the real reason what is happening in the geo-economic and political scale. Most of the debt ridden nations of Europe are basically finished. The Euro or the European Common Market bit off more than they can chew. They thought by bringing all the European nations into one system, it will spring economic abundance. That is far from the truth. Europe also is not just a germanic land. It is full of slavics, celtics, and mediterannean white people. The germanics thought they can rule through EU and have the other nations follow along. They also keep up fighting wars for oil and nation building for their own purposes.

Now it's March 2012, and the whole eropean world is on the verge of collapse. But there is a slight twist to this. I have seen a news clip showing all the debt ridden continents. North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and some of Asia is debt ridden. Guess what? Africa is NOT debt ridden. I was SHOCKED! And it is true. Why? The Congo just release their own Ipad! a Congo Ipad! I heard Gambia wants to be the NEW IT hub! Nigeria has their own Hollywood named Nollywood. I think it is possible we are seening a renaissance the same as the renaissance in 1413 medieval Europe, but more powerful. Don't be suprised when the TV news start puttinng more black artists on the map and more black movies stars in movies. I think America's time is up. I have reason to believe China knows it and invested heavily in the African continental economy. I am a man of God, so I don't believe in showing malice to white Americans, even if they become the white equivalent of a poor black American. Holla back
China is trying to be pro-active in investing and settling in Africa early, because in the back of their mind they think, once America and the Europeans powers collapse, they will be the new super powers, but that's not going to happen. Once America falls, it will finally be time for Israelites to rule, We got next.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back