Black People : The right side of the immigration debate

take the emotions out

i challenge myself to make my points without insulting anybody. logic should stand cleanly by itself.

people who challenge your point of view do you a favor by making you state clearly what it is.
after you have done that there is not much more you can do.

i challenge myself to make my points without insulting anybody. logic should stand cleanly by itself.
people who challenge your point of view do you a favor by making you state clearly what it is.
after you have done that there is not much more you can do.

That is Awo Dino's primary problem. His logic does not stand cleanly by itself and he has no facts to support his claims.

That is Awo Dino's primary problem. His logic does not stand cleanly by itself and he has no facts to support his claims.
I disagree. I think he has supported his side of the debate well, as have you.

The problem seems to be - that you both think of the other as bullheaded and that your point should seen above his, or his above yours.

For this particular subject, I don't even understand why that is necissary.

I would ask you - do you agree with law in Arizona?

Are you aware that is is racial and ethnic profiling?

And if you are aware - do you still agree with it?

And to Awo Dino and others who are opponents of the law - do they agree with any type of border control whatsoever? If not, then what are we to make of the concerns that you, jamesfrmphilly, and others have put forth about the taxing problems of illegal immigration?

There is no right or wrong answer.

I disagree. I think he has supported his side of the debate well, as have you.
Well perhaps you can point out some of this "support" I have missed.

His CLAIM is that because illegal immigrants save us money on groceries that this savings compensates for all of the expenses that are associated with that added expense. Can you please direct me to the "SUPPORT" he provided for this other than his CLAIM?

The problem seems to be - that you both think of the other as bullheaded and that your point should seen above his, or his above yours.
We are definately both bull headed. There is nothing wrong with that. I respect and appreciate tenacity. I can, however, only tolerate so insult slinging.

For this particular subject, I don't even understand why that is necissary.

I would ask you - do you agree with law in Arizona?
Yes, I agree with it.

Are you aware that is is racial and ethnic profiling?
The law in its pure form, as it is written, strictly forbids racial profiling. Do I believe that racial profiling will not occur in violation of the law? Yes, I believe it will occur in the same percentages as it does today. This law mirrors federal law but gives Arizona law enforcement officials the ability to enforce it. They can not arbitrarily stop people just for enforcement of this law. They can only stop them in line of regular law enforcement activities THEN can only act further if they suspect they may be illegal. As an example, Arizona does not issue drivers license to illegal aliens. So, if they stop someone and they don't have a drivers license and don't speak english it is reasonable to suspect they might be illegal. If he has proof of insurance or a vehicle registered in his name or something else that might demonstrate he is legal, he will be on his way.

And if you are aware - do you still agree with it?
I don't agree that it is racial profiling, but I do have compassion for that poor guy who is legal, cannot speak english, forgot his drivers license, and simply went out to get his daughter ice cream. He will be briefly inconvienced.

And to Awo Dino and others who are opponents of the law - do they agree with any type of border control whatsoever? If not, then what are we to make of the concerns that you, jamesfrmphilly, and others have put forth about the taxing problems of illegal immigration?

There is no right or wrong answer.

I am sure that Awo Dino simply does not want any control of the border or no enforcement of immigration laws at all. I have asked him tell me of a reasonable way to enforce legal immigrations, he mentioned work permits...I asked how would you enforce who has work permits and who is here illegally...this question still has not been answered.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back