Black Poetry : The Revulsion Is Being Televised*

SAARONCROWELL

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
BUFFALO,N.Y.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING OFF AND ON TO POST THE ABOVE MENTIONED
TITLE AS A POEM....BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON..AS SOON AS
I FINISH THE ENTIRE PROJECT AND ATTEMPT TO SUBMIT IT...I AM
TAKEN BACK TO THE PROMPT WHICH INFORMS ME THAT I AM NOT LOGGED IN....EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN WITHOUT BEING LOGGED IN!!!!!!!
WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAARONCROWELL

it happens to me sometime if it's long it will do that
let me get hold of destee and we can fix this problem
for u .......
when it do that try to do it again and it should go through

i'll be back with the answer to this problem

SAARONCROWELL ... Sorry you're experiencing this problem. What da problem bee iz ... well ... see ... what happened'd was ... in your control panel ... there is a link called Edit Options ... if you were to go there you'd see several options, including the following 2:

Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies)

Browse board with cookies?

Both of the above options should be set to YES.

Setting them to YES will mean that you will always be logged in. The downside to this, is if you are on a computer that others use, and they visit this forum, they will automatically be logged in as you.

SAARONCROWELL, I have already made the change for you, so you should not have the above problem anymore. If you want to undo what i've done, just click on the Edit Options link above and change the options from YES to NO.

Let me know if you continue having this problem.

Good to have you back home and i'll be looking forward to reading this peace. By the way, we have VOICE CHAT now! Would love to hear you speak these flows!!!! :)

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back