OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
Is this Our Famlee Member, Conscious Plat?

candeesweet

Aug 20, 2010
Yes they are and will always be peace makers by any means necessary for our communities at large.!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Is this Our Famlee Member, Conscious Plat?

Most definitely, she is a Destee.com Family member. Here's her profile link:

Conscious Plat
Active Member, fromwww.consciousplat.com
http://destee.com/index.php?members/conscious-plat.24618/

And not only that, take a listen to her initial post:

Nubian King ( I Salute You)

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Conscious Plat, Mar 8, 2010

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/nubian-king-i-salute-you.61030/#post-795253

In addition, I've been on her BlogTalkRadio show many of times; also, to date, Conscious Plat was the first recipient of this coveted Award:

One Step Away From Greatness Award

Discussion in 'Group Think Project-Group' started by Clyde Coger, Oct 31, 2010

Effective November, 2010, members of the GroupThink Project-Group assembly, desire to take the lead in continuing and fulfilling a 5 year old vision of brother oldsoul, concerning the height that Destee.com can reach by uniting our people, on becoming an Internet Icon for black people, and toward uplifting our status away from self-hate.
GroupThink (GT) was founded upon the same set of principles existing in oldsoul's thread...http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36092
And to this end, we set in motion the Award, One Step Away From Greatness, to deserving members of Destee.com that demonstrate a willingness to unite our people through individual and or group efforts. The Award shall consist of Premium Membership for a period of 90 days. It is our hope the recipient(s) will receive special identification as determined by Sister Destee.
By consensus, GT selects Queen Conscious Plat, as the very first to receive the coveted Award. In her own words from the Blogtalk radio program, the Conscious Plat hour:
Hotep! I am Conscious Plat a singer, writer and poet. I create songs and poetry for the purpose of spreading knowledge and uplifting my People. I am a Foot Soldier and will continue to march forward for our People. Please join me each Saturday 6:00pm Eastern time for discussions on many topics related to the Black race. If you scroll down you will see a few videos for my songs and poems on this page. Peace and Black Unity!
It is this kind of determination and commitment from members of Destee.com, which brings us closer to black unity, and warrants the One Step Away From Greatness Award...Peace In Family,

Clyde C. Coger, Jr.
Author:

Does Color Matter? Only When Misrepresented!: The Bible depicts the Colors of Man and Consequences of false Representation

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/one-step-away-from-greatness-award.64030/

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
Thank you, Clyde! I think she was a regular in Consciousness Raising classes when we were in Chat, way back when. That was really cool that she was the recipient of the One Step award...Wow!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thank you, Clyde! I think she was a regular in Consciousness Raising classes when we were in Chat, way back when. That was really cool that she was the recipient of the One Step award...Wow!

yvw oldsoul, she may have been. There were many attempts to stop the warrior sister, but all failed, she returned after an absence and continues the fight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ndugu Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Perfection Black People Politics : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in Frantz Fanon╢The African Revolution Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ☪Black•Muslim• Islam¦The Black Muslims: From Revolution to Institution Black People Politics 0
Perfection Algeria : In Context Series: The Revolution of 1848 and Algeria Algeria 0
Perfection Black People Politics : |African/Black §tudies: The Black Revolution and African Studies Black People Politics 0
MicTheory Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Black Church Sell Out The Revolution? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
K Black People Politics : What are your thoughts on having a revolution? Black People Politics 21
Teodrose Fikre The Front Porch : The Revolution That Is #PaperNapkinRevolution The Front Porch 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : white people threaten revolution... Black People Politics 1
T Black Positive People : REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION 2016!!! URGENT HELP Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Premieres Tonight on PBS 2/16/16 Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Gets a Fall Theatrical Run Black Entertainment 9
OldSoul OldSoul : The Negro American Revolution - Join us in DesteeLive Sunday Oct 19th Noon ET OldSoul 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : M1 of Dead Prez on Revolution, Gaza & the Cuban 5 Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black People : "Counter-Revolution of 1776": Was U.S. Independence War a Conservative Revolt in Favor of Slavery? Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Want To Start A Revolution? - Radical Women, Black Freedom Struggle African American History Culture 7
crwn Black People : Three Of The Many People Who Betrayed The Afrikans Global Revolution. Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : Martin Luther King "radical revolution of values" sermon Black People Open Forum 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : GUAMU KASA - Revolution-Resolution Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Alarm Clock Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe: The Revolution Continues Zimbabwe 0
Alarm Clock Africa : Africa and U.S. Imperialism: Post-Colonial Crises and the Imperatives of the African Revolution All Things Africa 1
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Arrested Development ; Revolution Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Professor Griff, Revolution Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Freedom Ain't Free And Revolution Cost!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : THE MONKEY TRIBE!? Black African Americans in the American Revolution Christian Study Group 0
L Black People : Amazing Film of Revolution Now Taking Place in Americas Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Revolution Is Never Spontaneous, They Are Instigated Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black Poetry : Welcome to the plastic revolution Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Amnat77 Algeria : Now revolution takes hold in Algeria: Hundreds arrested as '30,000' riot police try t Algeria 2
W Egypt : Revolution in Egypt Egypt 9
Ankhur Uganda : Bolivaran revolution from North Africa to Uganda? Uganda 2
A Black People : 'Rise people Rise- The Global Revolution is Upon Us! Black People Open Forum 14
Ankhur Black People : Bolivaran Revolution hits north Africa Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : scared of revolution Black Entertainment 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Revolution: Why It's Necessary, Why It's Possible, What's It All About" Chief Elder Osiris 0
H Black People : Witchdoctors, Smallpox,& The U.S. Revolution Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Are In Need Of A Mental Revolution Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Show Down In America? (Revolution) Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black Entertainment : "Soundtrack for a Revolution" Black Entertainment 1
RAPTOR Black People : Revolution Revisited Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Conteninent Of Afrika Is In Need Of A Revolution Chief Elder Osiris 0
Onyemobi Black Spirituality Religion : The Prayer That Started the Haitian Revolution Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
B Black People : The obvious tool to begin a revolution. Black People Open Forum 17
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Afrikan American Revolution And A Black Nationalist Revolution Chief Elder Osiris 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Poetic verse of our REVOLUTION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
PurpleMoons Black People : THE NEW REVOLUTION? Black People Open Forum 25
I Black People : The Church used to be a place that plotted REVOLUTION! Black People Open Forum 0
K Black Poetry : The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
O Black People : THE REAL REVOLUTION Black People Open Forum 4
D Haiti : Haitians in U.S. Revolution Get Monument Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 3