Black Poetry : the resserection

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Black King, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Black King

Black King New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    the black resserection is through perfection/vote black king in the next election/our people in the streets holding smith & wessons/while im trying to learn and teach a lesson/ speaking with a message/lets take our blackness back to the essence/the people walking blind/ its a sign of the times/thats what i say in my mind and my rhymes all the time/we must shine/and not allow them to divide, and conquer/lets be masters of our own fate/ lets get away from snakes and serpents/i imagine a world with no beer and cigarettes to purchase/we need to see that we killing ourself/killing our health/wasting our wealth on diamonds and fastcars/its gonna be a race war like nascar/so dont sell your people out/ misery and pain is all we speak about/trying to find a way/to survive each and every day/dont worry allah(god) will protect us and i know for sure he'll resserect us.

p.e.a.c.e

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    word up ! the Resserection.......

welcome to destee.com poetic playground
    welcome to the house of peace & respect
    welcome to the family of grace and love from above
    I welcome you within as kin..................................

awesome drop look to read more of you soon
    as love is given do share and give love .Welcome!!!

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    High time for us to rise up and help one another to sit upon our royal thrones. I like the message here, poet. Welcome to Destee, hope you enjoy yourself here.