Black People : The Reprobate Mind

RobertC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 2, 2014
The Reprobate Mind
By Robert Campbell

Well folks, I must say that I am not surprised at what I am seeing in America today, but I am very sad and concerned. In fact, what I’m observing is making more sense to me than ever before. The Scriptures do tell us that in the end times evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived (2 Tim 3:13).

We certainly saw that on display after the decision in Ferguson—the decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson. This was an absolute correct and Godly decision. What I observed in the aftermath was an ungodly mob of people with reprobate minds.I saw people under Satan’s spell—folks doing evil on the level of what was seen during Hitler's time and Stalin's regime.What I witnessed was the evil of Satan himself.

The fact is, the people of Ferguson want to lynch a white police officer for doing his job. Darren Wilson killed a thug that robbed a store and then tried to do him harm. He had every right to defend himself. But, the mob won’t have it. Now they have destroyed Officer Wilson’s dream of being a peace keeper and having a normal life. He will be hunted down relentlessly by lawless people, including those in the media who saw nothing unethical in printing the address of his private residence. They want us to believe that it’s racial injustice, when in fact it’s reverse racism. This is what I call a reprobate mind, believing in a lie as if it’s the truth.

The people who participated in that absolute mayhem, burning down churches and small businesses in their own community, seemingly do not know the evil of their actions, or perhaps do not care. They are totally engrossed in anarchy—they are people with reprobate minds.They seem to have no clue of what is right or wrong. They simply exist—going about their lives while being manipulated by their false preachers, the president, the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, congressmen and women, the media, lawyers, and so on.

What I see is the utter destruction of the American black race. A destruction so rapid yet scrupulous that they did not even see it coming. They fell for the lies. They eagerly accepted the handouts given to them with a wink and a nod—completely unaware that there would eventually be a price to pay. There is always a price. They fell for the rhetoric of the race hustlers and preachers—men and women who are only out for personal power, wealth, and fame.

The state of the American black community today, in my view, is the direct result of black men abandoning their families to be raised by the women they impregnate. These people have been brainwashed, and government and media are complicit. The welfare state has done no favors to black America. Instead, it has destroyed our families and made us dependent on Uncle Sam.

There is so much anger in the black community, because they believe what they have been told—that they had no choice in the outcome of their lives. They are victims, and they are owed. Race hustlers and other Godless people have risen up, through their own self-promotion, as “leaders,” only to take advantage of the black community. They organize and manipulate these people for their own selfish purposes. They agitate the black community, who in turn becomes highly emotional at the hands of these race baiters and Godless “leaders,” and seemingly loses any sense of right or wrong. Many of those people will claim to be Christians, yet they do evil, and believe in lies. I would ask them, “Where was Christ in the burning of Ferguson?”
If the preachers in the black community are able to distinguish evil, and I wonder if this is so, they will not speak out against it. Instead, they shout the same song and dance sermons that have been heard a million times—inciting hatred and anger among those who listen. I'm so saddened to see a race of people, my people, who were blessed by God to come to this great nation. A people who have now become worse than the ones who had us in chains a long time ago.

What I see happening to America in every corner of our once great society is astonishing! We are being overcome by evil and it has permeated our culture in every respect.

One cannot trust anything that is written or heard in media anymore. The news networks are nothing more than indoctrination centers, spinning webs of deceit, and promoting false narratives to advance their agendas. Television programs are full of evil, as if this is the new normal. One cannot click through the channels without seeing gratuitous sex or hearing vulgar language. Schools are teaching our children Godless messages and punishing them should they say anything good or true about God. God is not allowed in the public square any longer. Even in the churches, ministers now teach and embrace homosexuality as if God has changed His mind. They call evil good and good evil.
The POTUS has waved his magic wand, once again, and opened the door to illegal aliens, which will result in the final devastation of the black community. Blacks will never be able to get jobs and lift themselves out of poverty under this lawless action, even if they wanted to. The Hispanics will be next in line for the ruin that overtook the black community. They will now be the cheap labor for the liberal elites, making their beds, and picking their produce, while the privileged live in their gated communities under the protection of security guards.

More than 80% of black Americans—to this day—support the president. They have followed an evil man to their own destruction and they don't even know it. They will continue to follow him, despite having become worse off under his policies. Unemployment, crime, disintegration of the black family, and lack of economic opportunity have all increased for the black community under this president’s administration. Black folks know this—President Obama and other evil and vile men and women have destroyed what was left of any moral values and Godly traits that we once held dear. I, of course, am not talking about all black folks but I am talking about most of them.

Now let me say this. Thirty-five states have now legalized same-sex marriage. That means we have 15 states to go before this is the law of the nation. I wonder what the churches will be preaching then. Will it be business as usual? Will they remain silent so as not to offend the LGBT community? Will they continue to overlook the sin that God hates? Look at what happened in Houston when their lesbian mayor subpoenaed sermons being preached in churches—intimidating preachers who spoke the truth, and the congregants who supported them. Those subpoenas were only withdrawn under an enormous backlash from the Christian community. I believe this was a shot across the bow against religious liberty in this nation, and it’s going to get worse. Be ready. When same-sex marriage goes legal, nationwide, what do you think will happen to the church?

America is in trouble on all fronts. Black communities are being destroyed. Hispanic’s are the next group to be castoff. Whites are afraid to stand up and speak the truth for fear of being called racist. Some churches are watering down God’s truth for fear of offending anyone, and perhaps losing donations. And, our government is now largely run by evil men and women, out for their own selfish purposes.

So, what is a Christian to do? What I do on a daily basis is look at current events and study the Bible. I read everything I can to keep up with the times, doing my prayerful best to discern God’s truth. It has become clear to me that America, as a nation, is in the throes of death. I believe this is the end game folks. Sodom and Gomorrah has nothing on us. But take heart, as this is not our home. We are citizens of Heaven. As Christians, we should not be surprised; we knew this was to happen according to the Word of God. We Christians need to pray constantly; we need to pray for our nation and also our enemies. God is in control and knows our troubles. He understands everything that is going on. Satan’s days are numbered and Gods return is so very close. We need to reach out and tell anyone who is willing to hear the good news that Jesus Christ is Lord and salvation awaits them.

As I have said in past articles, I have sinned and wounded God’s heart. But, I have confessed my sins and asked God to forgive me. He did, and He turned my life around. He can do that for you too. We need to pray for Darren Wilson, his new bride, and his unborn baby. We also need to pray for Michael Brown’s family; that they will see God’s light. And, please continue to pray for the Jews and Israel.

Robert Campbell

stop with the nonsense PLEASE!

You saw satan's spell in the mob who responded to the same thing
that has been happening to black people for centuries

but you didn't see satan in the po-po reaction. lol

smh.

You state the officer was 'just doing his job'. YEA THE JOB OF SATAN.

lol

So po-po had every right to protect himself, but Michael Brown didn't?

The reprobate mind? i see you've done a great job a self examination.

I would reply and try to make you see , but what's the point you don't get it. and I don't even think you know what reprobate means. but I love dialogue.
its really what Satan is doing to fool the masses. while you are still fighting a fight that is not going anywhere but more confusion.
This is what he wants. There are many fights going on in this world , And Satan is winning. he loves the fact that there will most likely be a race war in this country. And guess what we all lose. Satan wants us to hate each other and fight and bicker, while in the back ground he gets what he wants. And that is to distract us from the real truth. ( Jesus Christ). What's going on is in the bible, it should be clear if the churches were doing there job. Your intent is to believe all white officers are racist, or perhaps white people in general. That my friend is a big lie. But im not going to even try to convince you. Your mind is already made up.

You don't even see that the entire world is in turmoil, and the fight over here is nothing that is going on in the middle east where they will saw your head off for just being Christian. In China you go to prison for just having a Bible. I could go on, but the point is that Satan is in the mix every where. And Satan will use what ever you hate the most and go with it.

Jesus Return is so near, and you need to be on the right side of the fence.

Let me ask this question, if you were back in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah would you be one of the saved that made it out.
Don't answer that question to me, answer it honestly to yourself.
You may not even be Christian, but I suggest you check it out for yourself. to see if its for real. Jesus will let you know if you are serious. Time is so very short my friend, and Gods return is upon us.

May God bless and remove Anger and emotion from your eyes Ms234 , and that he allows you to truly see Satan for what he truly is.

Robert

Remove anger and emotion from my eyes? Is that what you get from that response?
You post a thread praising a cop who went over the line and called 'black people'
a mob of devils. Seriously? And that was supposed to go over people head?
You can't tell passion from anger and emotion, that's sad.

You stated devilish people want to take down a cop for doing his "job"
You called the young man a thug. I see why you like "fences".

I know exactly what reprobate means. And I suggested that it is your mind
that is reprobate.

If was my fault for even responding to this nonsensical post.

No I DON'T see the world in turmoil. Yes there are alot of things going on but
there are great things going on around the world as well. Sorry to inform
the world and this universe is much more than christians and bibles.

See you're off point already saying jesus return is near. A fictional character
none the less. They've been calling for this return for centuries. Ain't seen
nothing yet. They keep you hoping, stringing you along, providing you
with fear and tappin' yo pockets. I need to be on the right side of the fence?
That is hilarious because if you were smart as you tried to appear be by
implying I don't know the meaning of reprobate, you would realize there is
no "fence".

If this "god" you refer to was coming, he would have been here already.
How many more innocent people have to suffer before you realize nobody is
coming? You say satan is winning then where is "god". Even superman
showed up eventually, to reference another fictional character.

You want me to see satan for what he truly is?

Is that a firsthand view?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back