Black People : The Rent Is Too High!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Jimmy McMillan stands out in N.Y. governor debate

If you can win a debate on buzz alone, Jimmy McMillan of the Rent Is Too **** High Party was the undisputed victor in Monday night's New York gubernatorial debate.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...t/jimmy-mcmillan-stands-out-in-n-y-gov-debate

Talking about grassroots catching fire and growing…This exemplifies a necessary course of action in the absence of national Black leadership.

capt.ce366684bb9e4861a8f62649408f358d-ce366684bb9e4861a8f62649408f358d-0.jpg

capt.4fec15a3274648fba755188784045445-4fec15a3274648fba755188784045445-0.jpg

Black folks here in NYC are not into anyone splitting the vote that mite allow that Cosa Nostra, Klansman[ Paladino to become governor, tht\at knucka that made emails of cartoons of president Obama dressed like a pimp and the First lady dressed like a prositute,and planes flying over the black community with the message "Kill the Ns"

I have no idea who this brother is or his background, and as far as rents too high, most folks are aware that there is rent control all over NYC, and Brother City Coucilman Charles Barron former Panther,
has a track record of keeping the rents in all of Brownsville and East NY at affordable rates, for working class the working poor and the poor, and if anyone should have been debating Cuomo ad Don Palamino

it should have been Councilman Barron, but that is how white folks run the media here,

listen to the Global Black Experience tommorow, with Imhoptep Gary Byrd,
at 9PM www.wbai.org independent non commercial radio, cause he mite be discussing this.

Due to fundraiser the GBE will not be on wbai, instead Ian Carew will be repeated

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Black folks here in NYC are not into anyone splitting the vote that mite allow that Cosa Nostra, Klansman[ Paladino to become governor, tht\at knucka that made emails of cartoons of president Obama dressed like a pimp and the First lady dressed like a prositute,and planes flying over the black community with the message "Kill the Ns"

I have no idea who this brother is or his background and as far as rents too high, most folks are aware that there is rent control all over NYC, and Brother City Coucilman Charles Barron former Panther,
has a track record of keeping the rents in all of Brownsville and East NY at affordable rates, for working class the working poor and the poor, and if anyone should have been debating Cuomo ad Don Palamino

it should have been Councilman Barron, but that is how white folks run the media here,

listen to the Global Black Experience tommorow, with Imhoptep Gary Byrd,
at 9PM www.wbai.org independent non commercial radio, cause he mite be discussing this.

Thanks for your response post, I was hoping that someone from that area would address the thread’s contents. As far as Imhotep Gary Byrd, at 9PM www.wbai.org, I will try to listen to the broadcast. If I am unable to listen, feel free to post your thoughts of the program, here.

More background on Jimmy, Albany, New York:

Well, he's a "colorful" Brotha, that's for sure!

"Listen! Someone's ... child's stomach just growled! Did you hear it?" he shouted in his opening statement, before being cut off by the moderators and eliciting laughter from the audience.

McMillan has long been a fringe fixture in New York politics, running for mayor of New York City in 2005 and 2009. During the 2005 campaign he ran under the moniker "Prince Jimmy McMillan (a.k.a. Papa Smurf)," the Village Voice reported at the time. In 2000 he tried to qualify to run against Hillary Clinton for Senate but was bounced from the ballot, the newspaper said; in 1994, he walked across the state in a bid for the Democratic gubernatorial nomination, but was kicked out of the state convention for heckling former Gov. Mario Cuomo. And in a 1993 run at the New York City mayorship, McMillan scaled a cable on the Brooklyn Bridge, the paper said (police coaxed him down, and he was hospitalized).

So Monday night's debate marked McMillan's debut before a mainstream political audience. There's no doubt he made the most of it, with his fiery opening remarks and his striking appearance. He was hard to miss on the crowded seven-candidate stage, sporting a grandiloquent array of gray facial hair and a pair of horn-rimmed glasses. He also wore heavy black gloves throughout the proceedings--and in a follow-up spin session with reporters, he explained that they were a form of psychosomatic protection against harmful chemical exposure he may have suffered during his tour of duty in Vietnam.

"The chemicals of Agent Orange -- dioxin and a lot of other chemicals mixed up -- I would get sick," he explained. "When I get home tonight, I know I'm not going to be able to breathe if I take them off. It could be psychological, I don't know, but I just put 'em on and wear them anyway."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...t/jimmy-mcmillan-stands-out-in-n-y-gov-debate

*ALRIGHTY-THEN!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back