Chief Elder Osiris : THE REINVENTION OF THE BLACK WOMBGENDER. ( WOMAN )

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    THE REINVENTION OF THE BLACK WOMBGENDER. ( WOMAN )

By Chief Elder Osiris

When you do not Know, You Set yourselves Up To Believe Anything, Concerning the Black so call Afrikan Life.

In Divine truth, A Divine Mind Is Required to understand Such Divine Profound Quality of Reasoning.

Beloved, all is not well between the Black so call Afrikan Wombgender and Staffgender and the oppressors have succeeded in reinventing the Wombgender, the Strength of the Black World, and that is how the oppressors are able to keep Afrika in the condition it is in now, and keep the Staffgender ignorant of the value and power of the Wombgender, she who carry the power and Gift of Life in her possession, so the oppressors know the Achilles Heel of the Black world, it being the Wombgender, which is why they concentrate upon you the Most, Beloved.

Here is a specie that has been so intentionally inaccurately defined and under defined, so the Ancestors has given unto me to share this information about this entity, though her Form may be presented in different phenotype Physical form, her Meaning and Purpose serve to be unchanging by that which is the Divine Producer and presenter of the Divine Essence Physical Reality, coming forth in Form, that consist of the elements needed to verify the ingredients of Life that come in a Dimension that is on the Level between the 3rd and 7th Descending and Ascending Dimension, the Dimensions that keep the Life of the Physical nature in alternation suspension, needing the Divinity of Mind to be able to enter into the ascending Dimensions that elevate the Mind of Divinity to recognize, verify, and understand the Divine truth about Divine Reality that appear to be of Two alternating Dimensions, with progressive action of declining and inclining interaction, when the two action is an indication of the Sameness in the One that Cause Divine Truth and Reality, to be as One, in Action on the physical and Metaphysical Level, having the original Form operating in Divine action, It To be Goddess of the Divine essence, capable of interaction between both hemisphere of the organic Mind, which now is referred to as the Brain of the Physical body.

The Divine inert action, that which produced the not apparent immaterial Formation, which produced and presented the Goddess that is of the Goddess Eternal Infinite immaterial Divine Action, IT Being, Is The Divine Essence of the Material Physical Matter in Form, appearing to be the Goddess of the Life of the Universe, the Divine entity that carry the Pyramid Wound of Divine Life, it being the Gift from the Divine Essence, through which Life Flow, elevating the Divine Wombgender to be the Highest Divine Physical life matter to be Presented in the Dimension of Divine Life, with the ability to Reason and become self rewarding or self condemning in Life, its Profane State of Action residing on the Middle Dimension of Life Action, the 4, 5,and 6th Level of Life Decline on the Profane Physical Level of Life Conscious Action.

The Black Wombgender, the goddess of the Goddess Of Divine essence, Life that carry the Gift of Life, revolving in perpetuity, experiencing the immense Non-distance of Infinity, you are the representative of the outer and inner Metaphysical Divine Truth and Reality, carrying the Key to Life and Death, equal in Power to the Goddess of Isis, the solar disc that appear throughout the Universal goddess of Life Interactive Divine Reality, you representing and symbolizing the foundation of Life, To Be and Death Will Be, the two Principles of action that verify the eternal Infinite of the Divine essence, that which has no beginning or Ending, Just always in infinity, IS and IS NOT.

When the Black Wombgender return back to become the Life of the goddess of Life, and Rise from her Mid State of Divisional Inaction, revolving on the Tripod of her Meridian Dimension, consisting of Linear alternation, confined to be acting on a Linear Angle of her Life performance and being no longer in cyclical motion in Life, then know that the Black Wombgender has been reinvented to serve as a enemy to herself, thus to the Half of her Dual self that no longer show the Black Wombgender the Respect needed to rescue a Declining degenerate Black so call Afrikan Nation.

So, for the Staffgender to mistreat the Wombgender, by disrespecting her, is for the staffgender to become an enemy unto himself and such a self enemy produce the Mind of Evil and discontent with Life, as the staffgender has caused it to become, because of the Ignorance that now reside in the Mind of the staffgender, preventing him from knowing the Power that is inherit within the Wombgender, when she is revolving on the Dimensional Level of her Divine Self, ascending into the 7, 8, and 9th Dimenision of the Metaphysical inner world of divine Intituative outer Conscious action.

on such a divine Level, divine Truth and Reality is revealed to you as It Is, Needing Not your Mind interaction.

To disrespect the Black Wombgender goddess by the Staffgender will and does cause enmity to become between the two genders, with the Staffgender reverting to brute force to compete with the Wombgender that is not to be competed with, but to act comparable with, because the staffgender, the weaker of the two, become a follower of his Vanity of Ego, Envy, and Jealousy, realizing that he has not the Divine Patience of the Wombgender, as he always act on the reinvention of the Wombgender by the oppressors, done so for the very purpose of causing the two genders presented to be One, to become as Two, one having grown to despise the other, when Nature Design says that the Two to be One, is in need of each other.

So the most horrible sight to look at, is when the Wombgender and staffgender, is not revolving with each other in the circle of Divinity, and when there is no longer a Revolving of the two Gender opposite, interacting with each other Divinely, then woe is the Black so call Afrikan Nation, evil prevails, and only belief, that is of a destructive nature, is acted out toward the other, with the Staffgender not being able to accept the power and Strength of the Wombgender, she that carry the Gift of Life.

The Black so call Afrikan World today, is in disarray and is Divided and it is all because of the reinventing of the Black Wombgender by those people with a history of Lying and Deceaving the black Wombgender, causing her to lose sight on her Divine Qualities, as she succumb to the enticement of Lucifer, he showing all favor to the Black Wombgender, as he give cause to the Wombgender to look unfavorable upon the other part of herself, the two now been made to become strangers to each other and from such strangeness between the Black so call Afrikan Wombgender and staffgender, I invite you to witness the demise of Afrika and a once Unified Divine Black Afrikan Nation, and that Fall came when we no longer understood the Magical Powers of the Divine Mind, a Mind we have had taken away from us, and now is replaced with the Human Being oppressor Mind, thus you have the reinventing of the once Divine Wombgender, she that serve as the Corner Stone of the Black World Temple, where once Divine awareness prevailed between the Wombgender and Staffgengender, goddess and gods their Life performances did convey to the World, generating only Divine Respect, it coming from one to the other, they assuming a Spirit of One, the Divine Wombgender and Staffgender i am sharing about to you today, beloved.

Can you Understand That, Beloved ?

Be Kind to your Selves, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Brother Osiris

I have enjoyed the lessons...............I have also come to the conclusion that the Black/African women here in America have done all that we could do and beyond TO KEEP THE FAMILY TOGETHER. WHAT MORE COULD YALL ASK FOR.

I now know how most of yall feel about the black african women and I accept it with a heavy heart... there is no more for me to say on this site.

I SEEK MY PROTECTION FROM GOD(like most black women do) NOT THE WHITE MAN...OUR CRIES FALL ON DEAF EARS TO THE BLACK AFRICAN MALE..........

You have not offended me brother!!!!!!!!!

Peace and Blessings!

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, your statement has brought sadness to my mind and I do desire it is not based on a misinterpretation of this Missive, because this Missive give the Hightest Respect to the Wombgender in a most Profound Divine way.

Please, this is one staffgender that Know whom the Wombgender really is and you most certainly need not hang your Mind in disappointment, you see, we are the target for mental Destruction by those at work to keep the divine force of Life Divided from each other, the Wombgender and Staffgender.

So be Proud of your Divine strength beloved, even when Many of the staffgender remain ignorant of whom you are in this Divine Theme of Life.

Remain Proud of your Divine Beautiful Self, even when those that are out to Reinvent you from being who you really are, beloved.

I Remain Humble Before you and To you do I bow, Beloved.

Be Kind To your Self First, Beloved.

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Hotep Cheif Elder Osiris

To you do I bow all the strength of my being:

Master Teacher, I met a man once, and he asked me, "Am I easy or a ho?"

I replied, "If that's what you want to see."

He couldn't understand. He thought I was calling myself a "ho".

When he asked me the question ... I knew he wasn't for me.

Meaning he wouldn't ask me that, if he did not have some predisposed notion of me.

The nerve he had. To come at me with some disrespect that he didn't even realize was disrespect...

he wanted me to say that no I wasn't....... which I am not... but if I have to tell you that then u already gone...

And they don't understand why I love you so.

Divinely.

my strength... my hope.... my strongest reflextion.... without the intent to degrade me.......

It is you that make me strong, my majority of one.

I am always lovingly thinking of you.....

and no, they can't understand that!

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

Sister:

Our cries fall upon something or else we would not cry....

I apologize for my bluntness but you shouldn't speak for most black women... a tru sister loves even deaf black ears.... I will never disrespect them.... as Barracka has.

I don't speak for my Teacher but his wish is never to offend or disrespect us (the womb-gender)... I know what that feels like, and it certainly doesn't feel like his divine love.. An offense to me is to not shareing the truth for fear of "offending" and being liked ....

don't u feel it when u read .... this..

my humble opinion is offered.

Be kinder to yourself, Beloved.

6. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you for this message. I do mean to print out all of what you say bc it does speak to me. I think its important for us (Afrikan) women to learn how to define our own being. The majority of us are unaware of the fact that the women of the oppressor do admire our "natural" beauty quietly. And why should they not? We are in fact beautiful. Its our minds that need a makeover and once we find our true Self's and celebrate it, then how we see ourselves and each other with be re-defined.

7. Jazzytude

Ratings:
    +8
    Miss Lady

As a whole our crys have fallen on deaf ears or else our brothers as a whole would not buy into this angry black women mess....our men would not be on tv saying their is no good black women.

As for my love for the black man never challenge that u dont know me enough to speak on that. I never want to speak for you cuz I could care less. We don't click like that.

I spoke about how I feel and I still feel that way. You spoke about how you feel na run along.

I don't get in on your responses cuz you already know we don't click...so lets keep it that way...I have a feeling no matter what I say you will go against so again do you and I will definitly do me.

Lawrd Peace

8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    for the sake of one good man?

:luv: :luvu: :love:because the only reward for GoodWorks is more work, i can only ask for you to give more. :love: :luvu: :luv:

we have been so conditioned to hide our True Strengths while bringing our brute strengths that nobody can handle our strengths when we bring them. most especially can nobody handle the True Strengths of our Queens! but nobody is gonna figure out how to handle them if we don't bring them.

Please don't ever stop bringing all you got. ... well, once we finally learn to understand, respect, cherish and love all that, you won't have to bring it with so much wondrous energy, but we'll need/want it even then!

ok, so "maybe" it could be only i that need your stuff ON THIS SITE. hey! Destee is my Home and this Family is worth coming to grips with all of our ish, Together! i ain't intending to go hunting noplace else on the net for the love and stuff that we all share here through all of everything we grow through together.
    :luv: :luvu: :love: i need you to keep bringing what you got cuz you know i hear/feel/love it and YOU! :love: :luvu: :luv:

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    You see sister I didn't challenge you...

Now run along is very disrespectful, however, I will refrain...

I have never thought about if we click or not.... keep it how you c it.. and i'll keep it real...

you beleive that i will go against everything you say....

but you don't KNOW that.....

I responded to you because u said "u didn't offend me".... but the need to put all those explanation marks behind it causes me to think differently..

just because we don't agree .. don't make me ur enemy ...

again it's not a challenge and this isn't a competition...

but i won't be gone....

imma stay right up in here in this spot of the forum cause this is where i have found strength and love..

hotep Jazzy....

P.S. Jazzy "you know how black men feel about us??????" ....... u c what u c cause that's what u wanna c...

i c god.... 1

10. Jazzytude

Ratings:
    +8
    I see........

Plenty and I speak up on it also. Again just as much u see me out here on these forums taking it to the bridge with my brothers.....................I put myself out there just as much showing love for them also..........Even if some don't recognize.

You continue to do you and I definitly will do me. The sistah's who recognize real will and the ones who don't won't. I honestly believe I am on Destee for a reason................but what I do know for sure is that it is not for me to play kiss kiss suck up. Besides I never was good at that.

I DO KNOW HOW TO CATER TO MY MAN THO...AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM FINDING OR KEEPING ONE IF I JUST WANTED TOO.

I have everything to gain and nothing to loose by going at it with my brothers...cuz right about now I could care less about a relationship with... I care about our future. I have three beautiful black young women and if me running my mouth and pen has a shot at making it a different and better nation for them...Then InshaAllah(swA) it's gonna happen.

Peace and Blessings to you and yours