Black People : The reason why minorities don't get along is because we seperate ourselves

Tantrum said:
Its not standing by one race
Anyone that reads this will see that
I was not looking for an argument,especially not here!
This bothered me, to the point where I wanted to slap the chit out of her for being so stupid!
I was not looking for a debate with you about the the black and latino struggle because there is no comparison!
You cool tantrum, but this was my experience today and I wanted to share !:bye:

cursed heart said:
I was not looking for an argument,especially not here!
This bothered me, to the point where I wanted to slap the chit out of her for being so stupid!
I was not looking for a debate with you about the the black and latino struggle because there is no comparison!
You cool tantrum, but this was my experience today and I wanted to share !:bye:

Its all good sis
Its just the perspective I have
Towards these types of threads
Much Love Sis

Blessed Heart

It is not that we seperate ourselves,in my opinion, but that some of us believe the stereotypes of other people.The Negritos never hated the "yellow" asians when they settled there,they only accepted them for who they were.The reason why we may seperate ourselves is to hold on to a culture or identity that mainstream society wants to take away so that we can "assimilate".

Cursed Heart......

Don't let her draw from your strength. I think that's why many women of other nationalities hang aroung BW, is to pick up on some street smarts and game. As soon as she wisens up, she'll probably use that against you, and ask: "When are Blacks gonna get their ish together?" Yes other races were oppressed, but they oftentimes pass off as white, so the burden is darn near erased. We can't do that, and I personally don't want to. She is making excuses for a racist system that she probably is engaging in behind your back. I would never let her know another thing about me ever again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back