Black Money Business Jobs : The reason crime pays

What I have today is something that concerns me because I banging my head against walls, and plotting to flip the script.
I mean what good is to be the "good guy" anymore trying to avoid prison time when they stack everything against a black,honest, well-educated, good man.
As much as I try to stay good, I am not going to have a job anytime soon .........

I feel your pain. Honestly I have the unemployment issue currently. There are only a few things we can do.

1.Get 10 toes down and hit a lick
2.Continue to find work

I am assuming that your post was to find some words of wisdom and not sympathy (I assume others who have replied took it as you are feeling sorry for yourself).
I wish I had some words of wisdom. At my current stage I am staying vigilant looking for employment, although each passing day becomes bleaker and larger hole of debt or past due.

F.Y.I.
When you are not working, people with employment will always take a "get a job" attitude. If you say but , "I put in 50 applications last week". They will say, "you should have put in 100". This type of encouragement's value I have yet to see assist anyone with finding a job or their mental well being. But that's part of our mortal nature.

Best of luck, stay vigilant my brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back