Black Hebrew Israelites : The reason a woman must never commit adultery.

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
Shalom brothers and sisters once again I am bringing you a short understanding on the topic of adultery and the defilement of a woman's body. Now there was a thread about cheating stay or go. I brought the fact that when a woman cheats, she is defiled, her husband. Now this only pertain to so called Christian because our people in the world doesn't care about God's laws and that's why they are dying as well.

Let's begin with the law
Deuteronomy 24:1 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
The Bible says when a man takes a wife and marry her, for some reason he no longer loves her anymore, let's say she gains weight and becomes fat. This man would give the woman a paper of divorce and let her go. Now notice it says write a bill of divorcement, which means, there must have been a marriage certificate. This goes against the people who is playing house, sleeping with man for years and never get a marriage certificate. That marriage is not valid. Now he gave her a divorce and sent her away.
Deuteronomy 24:2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.
Now this same woman can now become another man's wife.
Deuteronomy 24:3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
Now if the second husband divorce her also or he is dead.
Deuteronomy 24:4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance
The first husband that sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, Why? because she is defiled. This is an Abomination to God for a man to take again a woman whom he knew before that has gone and slept with another man. That's the law, I know you Negroes hate God laws with passion , but the Bible is not for everyone.

Now here is an example on how a cheater was treated.
Deuteronomy 22:13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
Deuteronomy 22:14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid
If a man take a wife and sleeps with her and didn't like her, saying I took this woman for a wife and she was not a virgin. Nowadays women lose their virginity at young age and have slept with double digit men before the age of 25. It used to be a big deal for a woman to keep her virginity until she is married. Now when the man says that the woman was not a virgin.
Deuteronomy 22:15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
Now the parents would have to bring proofs that when he took her , that she was a virgin , with the blood sheets when the couple first slept together, that is called the token of virginity. Lets fast forward to the judgment.
Deuteronmy 22:20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
Deuteronomy 22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
So if its true that she was not a virgin when the husband took her, that woman will be brought out to the front steps of her father's house and get stoned to death by all the men in the city. Why? Because she has wrought folly and play the whore in her father's house, that was a way to put evil away from our nation. How many sistas would be put to death for breaking that law today.
Jeremiah 3:1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.
If a man put away his wife and she go sleep with another man , she can't go back to him again. That relationship is over. Now I know what you are thinking that was the old testament we are under grace now right?

Lets see what the King of Kings Christ says,
Matthew 5:31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Christ says it was said when you put away your wife give her a bill of divorcement, but I am telling you if you put her away except for the cause of fornication, which is sexual sins outside of marriage, you commit adultery. Why did Christ say that? When you read above post, the Israelite men were divorcing their wives for no good reasons, they were evil, looking for reasons to get rid of them. Christ says don't even think about it Negroes, if you do that, you have sinned and cause her to commit adultery, because she will go marry or sleep with another man.
Now the next part says Anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Wait a second.
Deuteronomy 24:2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.
The law says a woman could go marry another man , if she was put away by her husband, Christ says that woman is not supposed to be in relationship anymore, she is done. Our Lord has made the law even tougher. Why? Because a woman was supposed to be with only with one man in her lifetime. So why are sistas angry at me for saying what Christ says, its because you don't believe in Christ and hates the Bible.
The next question is with most of our people living an adulterous life how can they be saved from that abomination? This is where Christ comes for the save.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
This is the grace and mercy of Christ giving our brothas and sistas a chance to repent from these evil deeds
Once a woman is in Christ meaning she change her mind from her whorish ways and start keeping God's laws she can re-marry, There are two conditions she can divorce and re-marry.
1) 1Corinthians 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
This woman repents and believes in Christ now, but her husband does not, if he pleased to dwell with her, meaning he will follow the laws of God for her sake, he can stay. However.
1Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
If the Negro says this Bible thing is not for me, I am not keeping the laws and he left, the Bible says let him go, she is not under the bondage marriage in that case. Because God call us to peace and not strife. Now this is the case between a woman who is a believer and her husband didn't believe.
1Corinthians 7:39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
As long as a woman's husband is alive, she can't remarry, she has to stay single until he dies.
That is law for the repentant Christians or Israelite woman, from the old testament to the new one nothing change. We know that is talking about Repentant Israelite because she can only remarry to someone that's in the Lord, not an unbeliever. Therefore a Christian woman who goes around cheating on her husband she is defiled and become useless to her husband. If he goes back with her , he commits an abomination, which is a filthy , disgusting act to the eyes of the Most High God. Because she has broken the bond that they had together and defiled herself by opening her legs to another man. Christ says such a woman don't touch her, leave her alone.
This is Christ talking again to drive the point home.
Mark 10:12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
There is no exceptions for the woman, she can't go through phase and decide to divorce her husband even if he cheats. If she leaves, she better not remarry. But a man can re-mary if his wife cheats on him, that's What God says. Now I know what you're thinking , am I condoning men cheating on their wives no, because although we don't get stone to death for these acts today, but we are number one in Aids, STDS, Herpes, All type of venereal diseases. We are dying as a community, we still pay for breaking these laws. Next time one of you is thinking about cheating on your spouse think about this scripture.
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Shalom MHNCB.

Lets see what the King of Kings Christ says,
Matthew 5:31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Christ says it was said when you put away your wife give her a bill of divorcement, but I am telling you if you put her away except for the cause of fornication, which is sexual sins outside of marriage, you commit adultery. Why did Christ say that? When you read above post, the Israelite men were divorcing their wives for no good reasons, they were evil, looking for reasons to get rid of them. Christ says don't even think about it Negroes, if you do that, you have sinned and cause her to commit adultery, because she will go marry or sleep with another man.
Now the next part says Anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Wait a second.
The law says a woman could go marry another man , if she was put away by her husband, Christ says that woman is not supposed to be in relationship anymore, she is done. Our Lord has made the law even tougher. Why? Because a woman was supposed to be with only with one man in her lifetime. So why are sistas angry at me for saying what Christ says, its because you don't believe in Christ and hates the Bible.
The next question is with most of our people living an adulterous life how can they be saved from that abomination? This is where Christ comes for the save.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
This is the grace and mercy of Christ giving our brothas and sistas a chance to repent from these evil deeds
Once a woman is in Christ meaning she change her mind from her whorish ways and start keeping God's laws she can re-marry, There are two conditions she can divorce and re-marry.
1) 1Corinthians 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
This woman repents and believes in Christ now, but her husband does not, if he pleased to dwell with her, meaning he will follow the laws of God for her sake, he can stay. However.
1Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
If the Negro says this Bible thing is not for me, I am not keeping the laws and he left, the Bible says let him go, she is not under the bondage marriage in that case. Because God call us to peace and not strife. Now this is the case between a woman who is a believer and her husband didn't believe.
1Corinthians 7:39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
As long as a woman's husband is alive, she can't remarry, she has to stay single until he dies.
That is law for the repentant Christians or Israelite woman, from the old testament to the new one nothing change. We know that is talking about Repentant Israelite because she can only remarry to someone that's in the Lord, not an unbeliever. Therefore a Christian woman who goes around cheating on her husband she is defiled and become useless to her husband. If he goes back with her , he commits an abomination, which is a filthy , disgusting act to the eyes of the Most High God. Because she has broken the bond that they had together and defiled herself by opening her legs to another man. Christ says such a woman don't touch her, leave her alone.
This is Christ talking again to drive the point home.
Mark 10:12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
There is no exceptions for the woman, she can't go through phase and decide to divorce her husband even if he cheats. If she leaves, she better not remarry. But a man can re-mary if his wife cheats on him, that's What God says. Now I know what you're thinking , am I condoning men cheating on their wives no, because although we don't get stone to death for these acts today, but we are number one in Aids, STDS, Herpes, All type of venereal diseases. We are dying as a community, we still pay for breaking these laws. Next time one of you is thinking about cheating on your spouse think about this scripture.
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Shalom MHNCB.

Now, I already know that you know that I have issues with this write up. The question is not so much that I have issues with it ----but why?

The Issues Regarding This Are Historical and Factual and Are As Follows;

1. Culturally and historically, the timeline reveals that the "Concept of The Goddess Existed Before The Concept of The God" existed.

2. Linguistically (eg. the study of languages) we find this same truth to be revealed.

3. We equally find this to be true in the sense that Afrakan/Black people come from a Mother-Based/Matriarchal Culture.

4. There is now global evidence ---archeaologically, religiously, socially and politically, culturally ---that men of the past (first) had no problem with the Female being in power and then (later) ...and more purposely sought to raise themselves above the woman and erase her from the historical and cultural pages of spiritual documents as best as they thought they could (eg. by force,death etc) so as to elevate themselves above the woman and bring in a new age of male domination and control.

5. The strangest reality of what you write is that "the laws ONLY APPLY to women". Why would this be so? Is the message subconsciously given that "we as men can just go around and sleep with who ever we choose to with no legal or spiritual values or constructs attached?". Isn't this what victors of war do...make laws for the defeated that they themselves do not have to follow?

6. Why do we find in the history and especially in religion the dogmas and doctrines of Judaism (eg. as with Hebrews, Semites and Jews), Islam (eg. Muhamad and his followers) and Christianity (eg. Catholism and her sisters, especially) them making war against the Goddess concept or feminine divine?

7. Why is it that in the history and language construct of question 6, we find the existence of the Goddess before any Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah or any other so called male given God name?

8. Why is it that before the so called birth of Prophet Muhammad, that Black people carried the last names of their MOTHER and NOT their FATHER?

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg >>>for all of this Pre-DATES Ancient KEMET ever physically existed!! Yes, I've done my homework! In other words, this crazy stuff began with us....before there was a YT man, or an Arab, or a Hebrew or anybody else on the PLANET!!

So no, I'm not feeling this post nor the patriarchal misogynistic mindset that it displays.

Q. When did Black people begin to fall as a people?
A. It didn't have anything to do with us disobeying any God. We began to fall the very nano-second, minute, hour, day and year that we as men sought to elevate ourselves above that which gave birth to us...our MOTHERS !!!...and by extension, ALL WOMEN.

HTP !!!

Keita.Kenyatta™
©March 2014

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back