Black Hebrew Israelites : The reason a woman must never commit adultery.

The man is the culprit of course for sleeping with these women, but the point is, once a married woman cheats , according to the Bible her husband can no longer touch her, she is defiled.

So when a man cheats, is he off-limits to his woman as well? Is he defiled?

I love how the Bible seeks to punish women or acts that men commit just as much, if not more so than women do.

My question is our society was a matriarchal one, who is the leader of your household you or your wife?

My Queen is the foundation and stability of our household. It is she that is the first and most important teacher of our children. It is she that knows what is or is not needed in our household in order for it to properly function. It is she who maintains our health through of knowledge of the proper chemistry of foods. It is she who generally pays the bills and shops for what is needed in the home. It is she who comforts me after a hard days work. So what is my job??? My job is to uphold, support and protect what she has established in our household, in our children and in our relationship.

:popcorn:

My Queen is the foundation and stability of our household. It is she that is the first and most important teacher of our children. It is she that knows what is or is not needed in our household in order for it to properly function. It is she who maintains our health through of knowledge of the proper chemistry of foods. It is she who generally pays the bills and shops for what is needed in the home. It is she who comforts me after a hard days work. So what is my job??? My job is to uphold, support and protect what she has established in our household, in our children and in our relationship.

:popcorn:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back