Black People : The Reality of Black People In Canada

well...if blk ppl represent such a small population, this is to expected.

that goes on anywhere for a group in the extreme minority. whoever's got the numbers will have the local or state power, be they white, black, mexican, etc.... they will own the radio stations. everything will be implemented in the best interests of their community.
if you're only 5% of a city with 1milion inhabitants -of course, interracial dating will happen. what the heck else is there to look at when too few of your own are running around? lol

I came up in such a place. the 'only one of me' eeverywhere I went. only time i saw blk folks was when i went to church (minus the mlk marches).
Iol
didn't much notice how weird it was to not b among your own until I left home at 17 to attend college. I went to Atlanta. talk about a culture shock. I'd never seen so many blk folks in one place! it was nice.

anyway ---you asked them for the location of the nearest 'hood'? maybe that's the problem. I'm black. I hang with black folks, some who live in predom black neighborhoods. they dont live in hoods.
in my real life,
none but 'hood' black folks (or posers...and some blk folks -blk men usually- will try to be 'hood-er' than they truly are. look at kanye and beyonce? run of the mill suburban upper middle classers. but to hear them tell it. beyonces southern and country sounding as hell but shes nowhere near 'hood'.) call the area in which they live a 'hood'.

that's just what I've seen. so....

if you ask me where 'the hoods at'? I wouldn't have much of an answer either.

it wouldn't be a snub. more like confusion. lol
just bc we're black doesnt mean that we share the same reality or speak the same language.
I associate hoods with crime infested ghettos. if I have business to b there...fine. I'm not going to buy a house or raise children in one. I'm not going to just 'hang out' there in my free time.
sounds dangerous.

or...maybe I would 'hang out' but come nightfall? ill be back on the other side of town where's its nice, safe and clean. lol

well anyway...no use leaving america to move to america jr. lol just kidding. I like Canadians.

why don't you just go overseas? the old world is lovely. for instance- you could live like a king in turkey and parts of africa I know.

Not in Baltimore! :( Blacks in B-More have been in the majority since 1970, and have no power of any consequences. :confused: Europeans who call themselves Jews are a very small minority, yet wield tremendous power! Unity of IDEOLOGY is the key. Most of them believe in ZIONISM, which like apartheid, is just another name for white supremacy. What's your ideology? :)

Not in Baltimore! :( Blacks in B-More have been in the majority since 1970, and have no power of any consequences. :confused: Europeans who call themselves Jews are a very small minority, yet wield tremendous power! Unity of IDEOLOGY is the key. Most of them believe in ZIONISM, which like apartheid, is just another name for white supremacy. What's your ideology? :) P.S. Make no mistake about it, we share the same reality.​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back