Black Poetry : The Realest Man that ever walked the earth

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by a-mere-man, Dec 31, 2003.

1. a-mere-man

a-mere-man Member MEMBER

student in college
    Ratings:
    +0
    In my lonesome state. In the darkest of places i notice an illuminating light that appeared to have a figure i intensely remember.

The figure moves closer it is a man. I noticed the 2 wounds in the palms of his hands. He comes to my place this state that im in. He touched my head i clutched his hem. He grabbed my hand i stood again.

He touched my chest i fell, all the demons in my mind scurried off and ran back to hell. I was freed from the jail that man doesnt see. He than opened his mouth and spoke words to me they were filled with life a light broke through from the heavens it stilled my fright. now im aight.

The light consumed my body my mind it was renewed it wasnt tainted or corrupt my thoughts and i were pure.

And as sure as im livin i know that this is real because i feel His presence even to this day still.
    I still remember when i asked His name something in my spirit said that he was a man that experienced incredible pain. A pain that rocked my mental state but i realized this pain this death had to take place because all the people once dead would reach a common fate......Hell....this is why his life was put on stake.

With this new revelation i knew who He was . This man right before me was Gods lamb covered in blood. This man is the man that shows forth the essence of love. that paid the price for sin, who came from above to take on attributes of dirty men.
    A thorn of crowns pierced his head. with two long nails driven in his hands. Resurrected from the dead, believed on but a lot of people still reject but not by me i accepted im now apart of the bless-sed. This man is called the Messiah, the shepard, my protector and providor. Prophysied King the very essence of a sure thing. Freedom now really rings......Creator of the church, exposing satans dirty work. He was with God when he breathed fresh air into dirt. Exerter of power gives blessings that pour down like rain and flow like rivers and white water showers. The greatest ever he brings terror to all demons/ At the sound of his name big things happen biggest kingdom in the world he is whats happenin. The best thing even when compared to material wishes, nice cars, and many riches Jesus Christ IS the business and im forever his ambassador forever more.

Recently i have opened my eyes up and i have really examined where my spiritual walk is with The Christ. This poem is dedicated to him. And to the new year and a renewed relationship with Christ. I pray that this will hit peoples spirits and that they can be transformed by the renewing power of Christ. Because this is whats up.

2. BaduX

BaduX Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +0
    i like this flo brothah!!!
    GOD BLESS :spinn:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Amen too this
    love this scribe
    it was uplifting to a soul
    the light is brighter then ever
    thankz

4. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    likin this write...
    very well done
    Peace Angel

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    :wave: Hello and Welcome A-Mere-Man :wave:

This is beautiful. Taking such a great account of things, and making it greater .... Thank you for sharing.

Please make yourself at home, because you are!

:birthday: Happy New Year :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

6. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    This was beautiful...The spirit of God is precious.