Black People : The Real Rick Ross talking for his life.. pledging his allegiance to the flag.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker

All Scripted. None of this is a real conversation. What he did was basically exonerate the CIA of any wrong doing. He has reframed the story that the late Gary Webb revealed through his "Dark Alliance" story.. and took the government out of it. And what did he get in return besides his life? A new hustle.. a new legitimacy.. and a chance to plug his new product to the world through this reputable news organization.

This whole thing about sacrificing us for the sake of the whole country is propaganda. We know about the CIA planes transporting weapons and supplies down and bringing cocaine back up. We know about the legislation that went along with the alleged "blind eye".. we know about the 5-year mandatory sentence for the retail form of the product.. and no mention of the wholesale form.. or of any of the supplies related to the drug.. (you gotta know that the plastic vile and mini-baggie industry suddenly spiked.. whoever was invested in those companies made a fortune.) We also know about the legislation to privatize prisons.. and the "Just Say No" campaign aimed at white america while the streets of black america were flooded with dope.. supposedly... according to this parasite Rick Ross.. for the good of the whole nation. And of course.. you noticed the HIP HOP beef format lead in to his comments about the Artist Rick Ross.. if you look at the comments on the video.. that's all folks heard..

You thought he was trying to take cia/gov't off the hook? I may be missing something skuderjaymes, but I really didn't get that sense. Granted he kind of skirted the issue as to whether or not if the cia is (still) trafficking drugs.

But like the interviewer said, everything he put forth was proven to be factual. Or at least as for as I know, I haven't heard/read of anyone stonewall-rebuttaling the information he put forth. Furthermore, web's work solidifies what many of us had always believed and or new...

You thought he was trying to take cia/gov't off the hook? I may be missing something skuderjaymes, but I really didn't get that sense. Granted he kind of skirted the issue as to whether or not if the cia is (still) trafficking drugs.

But like the interviewer said, everything he put forth was proven to be factual. Or at least as for as I know, I haven't heard/read of anyone stonewall-rebuttaling the information he put forth. Furthermore, web's work solidifies what many of us had always believed and or new...

yep.. that's exactly what he did. He moved it from yes we know that the government was directly involved in the transport, distribution and protection of the drug trade to "they turned a blind eye".. and "they sacrificed us for the good of everybody else".. it's subtle.. but it's there.

He did the same thing the government did.. they turned around and connected it to the evil communist and the evil central/south americans.. and launched a drug war that sent troops right down to where Reagan had been trying to show military force in the first place. He got caught with Iran /Contra.. but it was bigger than him.. and the drug thing then became motivation to send more troops, weapons and support down there to achieve their objectives.

yep.. that's exactly what he did. He moved it from yes we know that the government was directly involved in the transport, distribution and protection of the drug trade to "the turned a blind eye".. and "they sacrificed us for the good of everybody else".. it's subtle.. but it's there.

You mean as in what ross has stated in years past before this interview, to what he is saying now? If so, then yes, I agree with you.

However, web laid it down. Like the the interviewer said, web's revelations have proven to be factual, or at least as far as I know, no one has yet come forward to stonewall-refute web's findings.

You mean as in what ross has stated in years past before this interview, to what he is saying now? If so, then yes, I agree with you.

However, web laid it down. Like the the interviewer said, web's revelations have proven to be factual, or at least as far as I know, no one has yet come forward to stonewall-refute web's findings.

he laid it down.. but he laid it down like a responsible journalist.. remember this series was featured in the San Jose Mercury news for the general public to view. And the scope of his investigation was very narrow.. he didn't look at it from the perspective of the history of Africans in America. He didn't consider all of the things that we know about this country's disposition toward us as a people. We know that.. and when we apply that larger context to what he says, we see the larger implication.. and the dots line up.
We see the industrial prison complex that was built on top of the Crack cocaine legislation.. legislation signed into law by the same folks that knew our neighborhoods would be flooded with dope. We have to make the larger connections ourselves.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back