Health and Wellness : The REAL Reason You Need to do Kegels

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Unfortunately, it is actually common for women to suffer from what is calledUterine Prolapse. Uterine Prolapse is a fancy term for when your uterus basically collapses on itself and, in severe cases, the uterus passes through the vaginal opening.

Click here for graphic image: http://api.ning.com/files/AMgcP5snh...vgVniBFuZR-4l8xXz8rA3nlRAupd*Cic/prolapse.png WARNING!

the uterus can fall out? Why didn’t they tell us this in health class?.. Why didn't my mom ever tell me!" The fact is a lot of women just don't know... until it happens to them... So I apologize for the disturbing images but women deserve to know!
Now if you're in your 20's or 30's... I wouldn't say this doesn't apply to you.. however the problem tends to occur as we age into post-menopause. The pelvic floor muscles (PC muscles) and ligaments that hold the uterus in place weaken with the diminishing estrogen levels. Other risks for Uterine Prolapse include: having one or more vaginal births, smoking, being overweight, lifting objects that are too heavy, and untreated chronic cough.
Symptoms:
· A feeling as if sitting on a small ball
· Difficult or painful sexual intercourse
· Frequent urination or a sudden, urgent need to empty the bladder
· Low backache
· Protruding of the uterus and cervix through the vaginal opening (Duh!)
· Repeated bladder infections
· Sensation of heaviness or pulling on the pelvis
· Vaginal bleeding or increased vaginal discharge
For most women who have mild forms of Uterine Prolapse there is a great non-surgical solution. Do your Kegels! Yes, this is just one more reason to do Kegel exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
I’m really into preventative care, so do your Kegels. Kegel Exercises are easy, discreet, and benefit your sexual health all around. Finding the right group can be a little tricky, but inserting a finger can help you isolate the right muscles.
More tips below.. hit PLAY

Source: http://bosschicks.com/profiles/blogs/the-real-reason-you-need-to-do-your-kegels

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back