Black Spirituality Religion : The Real History of Christianity

Gerald Massey, among other secular scholars, has been denounced as a fake and a fraud.

Much of his books have no documented sources. Even the museums he has cited have exposed his lies.

His literature is rife with exaggerations and out-right deceptions.

but they get mad when people refer to "followers" as "sheep". People have been preaching "BE A LEADER, not a "follower"" for about 40 years now, I guess it hasn't caught on universally yet.

I see where someone wrote where gerald massey is a fake and a fraud, it boogles my mind BECAUSE THE ONLY FRAUD IS THE FAKE WHITE JESUS STORY.

When a black person mentions they love "jesus", white people say "we won't have to do much work on this n**g*, because they've already been broken in, or broken down".

LOL!....There you go again, throwing rocks. You and I both know I said that. :lol:

But, now, instead of responding to me DIRECTLY, you piggy-back offa somebody else and talk ABOUT ME.:lol:

But, YES, Gerald Massey is a FAKE and a FRAUD. In his book, he cited a museum that allegedly has an "ARTIFACT" in it that supports his claims. But, the MUSEUM says it has NO SUCH ARTIFACT.

Massey is a LIAR.

I saw a comment and I made a comment. It's not about throwing rocks.

Yeah, you saw MY COMMENT and made a comment ABOUT IT and INDIRECTLY, ME. :lol:

So, YES, you were THROWING ROCKS. :lol:

NEWSFLASH: It's called PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR. :lol:

Stop thinking everything is about you and revolves you to cover up your shortcomings. Nobody is "piggybacking" as much as I know you would like that. My comments are universal not personal.

peace

This is so LAUGHABLE!...."SHORT-COMINGS?!" :lol:

However, it can't be "UNIVERSAL" when YOU made it "PERSONAL" by saying, " I see where SOMEONE said..."

THAT IS PERSONAL.

YOU were referring to the PERSON WHO SAID IT WHICH WAS ME. :lol:

I TOLD you that you are just DRAWN to me! :lol:

You can't even make a post without TALKING ABOUT ME! :lol:

And when I CALL YOU ON IT, then you wanna try to act all INNOCENT like you didn't do nuthin. :lol:

I am just ALL UP IN YOUR MENTAL. :lol:

You must go to bed at night and go to sleep counting little CHERRIES instead of SHEEP! :lol:

:lol:

NEWSFLASH: It's called PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR. :lol:

This is so LAUGHABLE!

Yes it is laughable you having the audacity and lack humility to try to diagnosis someone purported behavior when you should look at your own.

I TOLD you that you are just DRAWN to me!
whatever_talk_to_the_hand_mug-p168766071436852330z89we_400.jpg

Yes it is laughable you having the audacity and lack humility to try to diagnosis someone purported behavior when you should look at your own.

You are in DENIAL.

Your behavior speaks for itself.

And, no, it's not "PURPORTED." ---I QUOTED your EXACT WORDS.

You READ MY COMMENT about Gerald Massey, and then YOU came in and said, "I read where SOMEONE said..." :lol:

Like aint nobody 'sposed to know WHO you're TALKING ABOUT! :lol:

THROWING ROCKS. :lol:

You just can't stay away from me!

Yeah, you read where "SOMEONE SAID" (ME) cuz YOU make sure you READ whatever I say! :lol:

....cuz you are DRAWN to me! :lol:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Good stuff sister cherryblossom, and here's some past good reading on the subject from the poster also; however, this discussion is getting old, very old, same ole conversation... smh:

The Mythical/Mystical Christ
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-mythical-mystical-christ.47653/#post-479625

Peace In,

... In Christianity Before Christ, John G. Jackson argues that "nothing is new or original in Christianity. The least developed features, as well as the most important, were all well developed in cultures that flourished before the time that Christ is alleged to have walked the parched paths of Roman Palestine." ...

...The arguments of Graham, Jackson, Graves, and other atheists suffer from circular logic. When corroborating evidence for some Biblical teachings has not been found in contemporary ancient records, such as for the Egyptian plagues in Moses' day, scripture critics declare that the scriptural account is false because there is no evidence to support it. Yet when corroboration of scriptural teachings is found in other sources, critics allege that the scriptural writings were stolen or borrowed from pagan sources. Their double standard allows no possible conclusion that Bible stories could be valid.

Critics pose a false dichotomy in proposing that either scriptural teachings must be entirely unique, or that they represent a "steal from pagan sources." A third possibility does not seem to have occurred to them: that the gospel of Christ was preached by ancient prophets in all the world from the beginning long before His coming, and that elements of truth are preserved in the traditions of nations that represent imperfect recollections from earlier eras clouded by the lens of apostasy. The preaching of the gospel given to Adam and his posterity is described in the Book of Moses:

"they were preachers of righteousness, and spake and prophesied, and called upon all men, everywhere, to repent; and faith was taught unto the children of men."[1]

...Critics often misinterpret evidence for Christianity as evidence against it. Christianity did not arise in a vacuum, but represents the epitome of the gospel that was preached in all the world from the beginning. Notwithstanding confusion and apostasy which have occurred from the earliest days, many pagan legends preserve recognizable elements which appear to have common origins in a very ancient gospel. Such findings suggest the universality of the gospel message and point to Jesus Christ not merely as a great teacher of the Hebrews, but as Lord over all the earth.

http://www.cumorah.com/index.php?target=outreach_articles&story_id=31

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back