Black People : The Real Atlantis (Western Africa)

I don't think that Egypt or Kemet as it's properly called if we are talking about the Black Egypt before the invasions and masquerading of Pharaohs by invading Kings rose before West Africa. There are pictures of West Africans in the Kemet paintings of all the known men at their time. Which seems to cover Kemetians, West Africans, Asians and Caucasians. Also the Holy City of Ile Ife goes back some 10,000 years before Christ and IFA is older than that. I believe Yoruba people as they are called now migrated to Kush and with them formed Kemet which was a kingdom of kingdoms. And when it all fell down because of many issues the Kushites returned to the South where they came from and the Yorubas returned to West Africa. The fact that land was cultivated already which can't happen with iron to cut down thick forest trees means West Africa was already forming metal. West Africa actually is the oldest part of Africa and not the East no matter what is said in Egyptology studies and I for one was a big student of Egypt and thought that Kemet was the most fascinating. But Kemet is gone and I mean long gone and West Africa is still intact in a lot of ways. Besides isn't West Africa where all the slaves came from mainly and they went to build this great nation called the United States of America?

Absolutely excellent points brotha. We need to begin thinking more along these lines. You said a lot here bra.

Pleased to make YOUR acquaintance, brother SS! :wave:

While long, it was a most, well, impressive read! Your logic and ability to connect the dots were refreshing.

Ah! I have to disagree. My skepticism based on the history of the world, i.e., there is no such thing as a bloodless revolution.

Name one country, one people, that were liberated through either metaphysics OR though book learning.

The above reminds me disturbingly of the Native American Ghost Dancers who believing they were invincible to bullets were slaughtered at Wounded Knee - every man, woman and child.

Or we're afraid to go after it.

Like I said, every nation, every people that ever lived, gained independence through armed struggle.

I'll return on the Maxim gun because I'm pretty sure it was introduced during WWI. So until then, good talking to you. :10200:

Okay, I'm back and you are correct:

I think I need to clarify that I never said that the psychological battle is the "only" battle we have to fight. NONE of the "physical" things that we need will be gained to any significant degree until we can get over the psychological hurdles that the European power structure has so effectively put in our way. This is our most important hurdle because UNTIL WE GET OVER THIS HURDLE WE AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING AS A PEOPLE - EVER! This is a provable fact that either 1) we as Black African people do not yet realize, or 2) we simply refuse to accept. Because of the arrogance that I've mentioned earlier, we refuse to hardly even consider the idea that there is anything wrong with us, especially psychologically. The fact remains however that we as a people have not only been damaged psychologically by the system of slavery and White Supremacy, but have also been "severely" mis-educated, AND GOES FOR "ALL" OF US, NOT JUST THE IMPOVERISHED BLACK MASSES. As the Yoruba say in their proverbial wisdom, "the head (mind) is always first." In other words, the mind always precedes the body, and nothing will be accomplished physically until the mental (psychological) is properly ordered. I also KNOW that we are a truly exceptional people on this planet, so much so that the rest of the world's people have a very difficult time dealing with our innate strength, beauty, and excellence - and I say this from the standpoint of fact pounding research, not from simple pride in my ethnicity. Ashe

In short, our only "real" hurdle is the psychological one, because when we get our heads right again there will not be anybody that will be able to stand in our way, and we will once again be able to do virtually anything we want in this world. The mental is first. The physical comes after. Ashe

What percentage of blacks need to "get their heads on straight" before anything revolutionary happens? Certainly not all of us. You can never get 100% consensus.... nor is it necessary:

Revolutionary War: 1/3 colonists wanted independence from England. 1/3 were loyalists. 1/3 sat on the fence.

China: I have no hard figures, but China had 300 million people when Mao rose up. As far as I can determine, he never had an army of more than 100,000 people, less than 1% of the population.

Cuba: Fidel Castro never commanded a force larger than 200-300 guerillas.

Civil Rights Movement: Less than 1% of African-Americans participated as activists, yet this "social" revolution changed the world.

So, how many African-Americans do you figure need to be right in the head for us to reclaim "greatness" either through the reform or the revolutionary route?

Btw, what are your ideas on self-determination and can it be achieved for blacks in America?

A second thought:
As I went about my business today, I connected some dots, meself :) . I am a student of WWII. In order to understand WWII, one needs to have a passing knowledge of WWI (without WWI, there would have been no WWII, i.e., the conditions that led to the second war would have been absent). At any rate, you said that the Maxim machine gun was used prior to WWI.... in the motherland.
That thought led me to the Herero people.

The Hereros of Namibia were the first holocaust victims of the 20th century, an attempted genocide perpetrated by Germany. The Germans went on to perpetrate the same evil on the Jews during WWII that they perfected on the Hereros at the turn of the century - the same starvation/emaciated walking skeletal bodies, concentration camps, etc. The Maxim machine gun was first used in Rhodesia, present-day Zimbabwe, by the British. The British took a "perfected" version of the same weapon to WWI to decimate their enemy, the Germans.

Most people, blacks and otherwise, have never heard of the Herero people (and certainly not the 2 now-extinct tribes the Germans did manage to exterminate). Most think the Jewish Holocaust was the ONLY holocaust (btw, the word holocaust was coined to describe the attempted genocide of the Armenians - the 2nd holocaust behind the Herero holocaust - during WWI). Until you pointed it out, I was under the impression that the Maxim machine gun was first used during WWI.... because that is what every text I've read and every film I've seen about WWI says the Maxim gun was first used during that war.

This is the trick white historians pull on not just us, but the world. Every atrocity committed on African people(s) has come back to bite them in the butts when they take that very same.... and effective.... evil and lay it on their own whom they don't like. In short, they "omit" their sins against African people(s) and leave us to believe that atrocities they commit on their own (white) people (that they put in the history books) are brand new. We have been "spared" them, we are tacitly told (NOT!).

At any rate, look forward to further insights, illuminations and epiphanies with the continuation of your thoughts and musings.

What percentage of blacks need to "get their heads on straight" before anything revolutionary happens? Certainly not all of us. You can never get 100% consensus.... nor is it necessary:

Revolutionary War: 1/3 colonists wanted independence from England. 1/3 were loyalists. 1/3 sat on the fence.

China: I have no hard figures, but China had 300 million people when Mao rose up. As far as I can determine, he never had an army of more than 100,000 people, less than 1% of the population.

Cuba: Fidel Castro never commanded a force larger than 200-300 guerillas.

Civil Rights Movement: Less than 1% of African-Americans participated as activists, yet this "social" revolution changed the world.

So, how many African-Americans do you figure need to be right in the head for us to reclaim "greatness" either through the reform or the revolutionary route?

Btw, what are your ideas on self-determination and can it be achieved for blacks in America?

You raise some very good points. I absolutely agree that we do not need anywhere close to "all of us" to get the liberation ball rolling. I estimate that this process could begin with as little as 500 to 1,000 properly enculturated and fully committed adults LIVING AND WORKING IN A SINGLE COMMUNITY AREA in order to create a "working model" for progress that can then be duplicated and expanded into any city or country area. One of the key advantages that we have as a people today is that the most knowledgeable, motivated, and culturally progressive Black African people in our society tend to be clustered within a small urban radius found in most big cities across this country and in other countries all over the world. We truly have everything we need - the numbers, money, intelligence, technical skills, and anything else, we simply just have to get our minds right before anything can or will ever happen.

To get our selves "together" on a conscious level we as "progressive" Black African people are going to have to perform an almost a complete "mental over hall," and do away with the destructive belief systems that we currently posses. Over the last 50 to 100 years we as Black African people all over the world have been skillfully coerced into adopting a wide range of impotent and destructive sociopolitical and religious "ideologies" that simply destroy our ability to function as the socially, politically, and economically empowered people. To begin this process we need to completely dismantle every religious and sociopolitical belief system that we currently possess, and rebuild our belief system with knowledge based upon solid evidence and sound reason. In short, the emotional intensity that we so often demonstrate in holding on to belief systems that 1) are not part of our traditional knowledge base, 2) have not produced civilized African societies that have lasted for THOUSANDS of years, 3) are not based on a wealth of solid scientifically evidenced concepts, and 4) do not properly align us with our true African identities is the reason why we remain effectively impotent and unproductive as a people.

The truth of the matter is that there has only been one model of successful, thriving, and healthy civilization this planet has ever seen and that is the African model. There really has been no other form of civilization in history. All of the so-called "civilizations" on this earth's history were either 1) started, developed, and maintained by African people, or 2) started and develop by African people, and then adopted by other people who then put their own spin on African culture. For example, there is no other "hip hop" in the world other than the art form created by African American people. Other people simply copy the elements of hip hop that they can comprehend, and then do their versions of African American hip hop using their own artists and sang in their own language. EVERY civilization around the world is exactly the same. CIVILIZATION is a purely African concept, just like hip hop is a purely African American art form, no matter how many other people adopt it into their art and lifestyle - and one day, after they've been doing it long enough conveniently "forget" that Black Americans ever had anything to do with hip hop and credit one of their own artists as the founder of the art form. This is what has happened to African civilization.

Africans are the true geniuses on this planet, and just like African American hip hop, soul, R&B, blues, reggae, jazz, gospel, or anything else that we created, there has never been anyone else that has equaled the original African genius. What we call "Western Civilization" is just the European spin on African culture (civilization.) If you look up the origins all of the world great and original civilizations, every single one of them as a direct African root - India, China, Greece, Mesopotamia, the Americas, and of course Africa. Modern "historians" has gone through great lengths to hide this face, but evidence does not lie and always points in the same direction - Africa. The greatest problem with Western Civilization is, just as in the case with Black American music (hip hop, soul, R&B, etc.) the administrators of Western Civilization 1) lack the hundreds of thousands of years of accumulated knowledge and experience to property understand it, and 2) lack the necessary genius to adequately develop it (without destroying the environment, culture, civilization, the family structure, healthy sexuality, ethics, morality, etc. - everything that Africans worked for 200,000 years to create.)

The greatest success of the Illuminati has been to steal the African civilization cultural format and bring it to Europe, and at the same time destroy the African civilization culture structure in Africa. The Illuminati practices an “occult” form of African science, and of course puts their own barbaric spin on it by maintaining order by creating a para-military police state instead of teaching the public morality and ethics so that they can then maintain order and police themselves as our African ancestors once did. The Illuminati police state “rule by force” structure is a temporary way of creating social order that will soon and eventually implode upon itself, not to mention the fact that the absolute abuse of the world’s natural resources will not suffer these ultra-mechanized cultures to exist for more than a few decades longer. Environmental scientists of today will tell you that the resources of the world are being depleted far too quickly and that we are facing a global meltdown within the next 40 or 50 years if the political and economic climate does not change.

The well-constructed, highly social, family oriented, highly spiritual, agrarian based market societies of our African ancestors are the only models of civilization on this planet that have created a highly complex level of civil development while maintaining a healthy balance with nature for upwards of 10,000 years. It is the absolute epitome of brainwashed Jim Crow foolishness for the African people of the world today to ignore the absolute sea of accumulated knowledge preserved within the African traditional sciences. The first step is entreat our ancestors with the proper amount of “respect,” and finally convince ourselves that our African ancestors truly have something exceptionally valuable to add to our knowledge base. We should pay especial attention to the traditional African urban social structure model that was effectively destroyed by European colonialism. I've touched upon my ideas for Black self-determination, but to thoroughly answer your question I would need to address this issue in a larger format.

Once again your ideas and opinions give me ideas for other threads that I need to make. Thank you for that. :cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back