Black People : The Real Atlantis (Western Africa)

You raise some very good points. I absolutely agree that we do not need anywhere close to "all of us" to get the liberation ball rolling. I estimate that this process could begin with as little as 500 to 1,000 properly enculturated and fully committed adults LIVING AND WORKING IN A SINGLE COMMUNITY AREA in order to create a "working model" for progress that can then be duplicated and expanded into any city or country area.
And therein lies "a" problem. Such a community would be easily identifiable by those who seek to keep us oppressed, and then targeted by those who possess the will AND the means to destroy it. Think Rosewood, the Black Wall Street.

One of the key advantages that we have as a people today is that the most knowledgeable, motivated, and culturally progressive Black African people in our society tend to be clustered within a small urban radius found in most big cities across this country and in other countries all over the world. We truly have everything we need - the numbers, money, intelligence, technical skills, and anything else, we simply just have to get our minds right before anything can or will ever happen.
I agree. It is a truism that what humanity can conceive, humanity can achieve.

To get our selves "together" on a conscious level we as "progressive" Black African people are going to have to perform an almost a complete "mental over hall," and do away with the destructive belief systems that we currently posses. Over the last 50 to 100 years we as Black African people all over the world have been skillfully coerced into adopting a wide range of impotent and destructive sociopolitical and religious "ideologies" that simply destroy our ability to function as the socially, politically, and economically empowered people. To begin this process we need to completely dismantle every religious and sociopolitical belief system that we currently possess, and rebuild our belief system with knowledge based upon solid evidence and sound reason. In short, the emotional intensity that we so often demonstrate in holding on to belief systems that 1) are not part of our traditional knowledge base, 2) have not produced civilized African societies that have lasted for THOUSANDS of years, 3) are not based on a wealth of solid scientifically evidenced concepts, and 4) do not properly align us with our true African identities is the reason why we remain effectively impotent and unproductive as a people.
I tend to disagree. The only "belief system" we need be rid of, IMO, is the belief in the invincibility of the white race, and the inevitability of their success against any threat to their preeminence in the world order, i.e., in maintaining the status quo of white on top/black on the bottom. Once we get their foot off our collective necks, all else will fall in place. To speak of "systems" is all good and well, but in the final analysis, systems are created by people. They don't exist alone. They are not only created, but maintained by people.... the people they are meant to serve and at every level. Whomever has the power to create will decide what "systems" to put in place to maintain that power, defensive or otherwise. The first step in that direction is to "get white people's foot off our collective, i.e., black people's necks." Once self-determination is achieved, i.e., getting whites' collective foot off our necks and we can breathe and function as free people(s), systems, or more properly called IMO, institutions will follow.

CIVILIZATION is a purely African concept,
I agree. It started with our African ancestors and through Egypt, we gave it to the rest of the world.
If you look up the origins all of the world great and original civilizations, every single one of them has a direct African root - India, China, Greece, Mesopotamia, the Americas,

Not just civilizations, but every language ever spoken has a direct ancestor in an African tongue.

...maintaining order by creating a para-military police state instead of teaching the public morality and ethics so that they can then maintain order and police themselves as our African ancestors once did.
You spoke of "systems" - the above is an example of a system of governance. Traditional African cultures needed no such police state to function successfully because out of their culture came the ideology of Communalism (NOT "communism," but "communalism"). The systems arising from a Communalism state of mind produced "cooperative" institutions and manners of governing. For ex., out of Communalism came the saying - "it takes a village to raise a child." In other words, the entire community is engaged in and has a stake in raising every child. That's cooperative rearing of children, last seen in the U.S. in black towns and farmlands in the South, circa 1940.

I've touched upon my ideas for Black self-determination, but to thoroughly answer your question I would need to address this issue in a larger format.

I look forward to reading them.

Once again your ideas and opinions give me ideas for other threads that I need to make. Thank you for that. :cool:

To the contrary. Thank YOU, brother SS, for your insightful analyses.

You raise some very good points. I absolutely agree that we do not need anywhere close to "all of us" to get the liberation ball rolling. I estimate that this process could begin with as little as 500 to 1,000 properly enculturated and fully committed adults LIVING AND WORKING IN A SINGLE COMMUNITY AREA in order to create a "working model" for progress that can then be duplicated and expanded into any city or country area. One of the key advantages that we have as a people today is that the most knowledgeable, motivated, and culturally progressive Black African people in our society tend to be clustered within a small urban radius found in most big cities across this country and in other countries all over the world. We truly have everything we need - the numbers, money, intelligence, technical skills, and anything else, we simply just have to get our minds right before anything can or will ever happen.

To get our selves "together" on a conscious level we as "progressive" Black African people are going to have to perform an almost a complete "mental over hall," and do away with the destructive belief systems that we currently posses. Over the last 50 to 100 years we as Black African people all over the world have been skillfully coerced into adopting a wide range of impotent and destructive sociopolitical and religious "ideologies" that simply destroy our ability to function as the socially, politically, and economically empowered people. To begin this process we need to completely dismantle every religious and sociopolitical belief system that we currently possess, and rebuild our belief system with knowledge based upon solid evidence and sound reason. In short, the emotional intensity that we so often demonstrate in holding on to belief systems that 1) are not part of our traditional knowledge base, 2) have not produced civilized African societies that have lasted for THOUSANDS of years, 3) are not based on a wealth of solid scientifically evidenced concepts, and 4) do not properly align us with our true African identities is the reason why we remain effectively impotent and unproductive as a people.

The truth of the matter is that there has only been one model of successful, thriving, and healthy civilization this planet has ever seen and that is the African model. There really has been no other form of civilization in history. All of the so-called "civilizations" on this earth's history were either 1) started, developed, and maintained by African people, or 2) started and develop by African people, and then adopted by other people who then put their own spin on African culture. For example, there is no other "hip hop" in the world other than the art form created by African American people. Other people simply copy the elements of hip hop that they can comprehend, and then do their versions of African American hip hop using their own artists and sang in their own language. EVERY civilization around the world is exactly the same. CIVILIZATION is a purely African concept, just like hip hop is a purely African American art form, no matter how many other people adopt it into their art and lifestyle - and one day, after they've been doing it long enough conveniently "forget" that Black Americans ever had anything to do with hip hop and credit one of their own artists as the founder of the art form. This is what has happened to African civilization.

Africans are the true geniuses on this planet, and just like African American hip hop, soul, R&B, blues, reggae, jazz, gospel, or anything else that we created, there has never been anyone else that has equaled the original African genius. What we call "Western Civilization" is just the European spin on African culture (civilization.) If you look up the origins all of the world great and original civilizations, every single one of them as a direct African root - India, China, Greece, Mesopotamia, the Americas, and of course Africa. Modern "historians" has gone through great lengths to hide this face, but evidence does not lie and always points in the same direction - Africa. The greatest problem with Western Civilization is, just as in the case with Black American music (hip hop, soul, R&B, etc.) the administrators of Western Civilization 1) lack the hundreds of thousands of years of accumulated knowledge and experience to property understand it, and 2) lack the necessary genius to adequately develop it (without destroying the environment, culture, civilization, the family structure, healthy sexuality, ethics, morality, etc. - everything that Africans worked for 200,000 years to create.)

The greatest success of the Illuminati has been to steal the African civilization cultural format and bring it to Europe, and at the same time destroy the African civilization culture structure in Africa. The Illuminati practices an “occult” form of African science, and of course puts their own barbaric spin on it by maintaining order by creating a para-military police state instead of teaching the public morality and ethics so that they can then maintain order and police themselves as our African ancestors once did. The Illuminati police state “rule by force” structure is a temporary way of creating social order that will soon and eventually implode upon itself, not to mention the fact that the absolute abuse of the world’s natural resources will not suffer these ultra-mechanized cultures to exist for more than a few decades longer. Environmental scientists of today will tell you that the resources of the world are being depleted far too quickly and that we are facing a global meltdown within the next 40 or 50 years if the political and economic climate does not change.

The well-constructed, highly social, family oriented, highly spiritual, agrarian based market societies of our African ancestors are the only models of civilization on this planet that have created a highly complex level of civil development while maintaining a healthy balance with nature for upwards of 10,000 years. It is the absolute epitome of brainwashed Jim Crow foolishness for the African people of the world today to ignore the absolute sea of accumulated knowledge preserved within the African traditional sciences. The first step is entreat our ancestors with the proper amount of “respect,” and finally convince ourselves that our African ancestors truly have something exceptionally valuable to add to our knowledge base. We should pay especial attention to the traditional African urban social structure model that was effectively destroyed by European colonialism. I've touched upon my ideas for Black self-determination, but to thoroughly answer your question I would need to address this issue in a larger format.

Once again your ideas and opinions give me ideas for other threads that I need to make. Thank you for that. :cool:

I agree with your assessments that we need a better belief system but your call to action is already too late. Oba Adefunmi I established Oyo Tungjy Village in Beaufort County back in 1970 the year I was born. Oba Adefunmi already concluded with the Sango Temple in New York what was missing in the African American and diaspora was a connection with their ancestors and their ancestors belief system. The ancestors are called Egun they live in Orun and we live on Earth in the same space but different dimension. The Egun established civilization, they established belief systems, they established political and social orders, they established guardian secret societies to protect their civilization and preserve it, the Egun have thought, tried, tested out all that there is we need to know. We don't have time for re-invention we need to build from an existing established model and that would be Yoruba civilization and Ifa.

Believe it or not this is the origin of many of our personal Egun that came over on the ships. And our Egun that lived on in Africa and are still there born again. We have more than just a physical connection to Africa we have spiritual connection to the Egun. We are in debt to the Egun for all that they have established and maintained for thousands of years of evolution. It is because of the Egun we know the Orishas, cosmic forces of Oludumare. The Egun should always be honored in all we do and we should return to the way of the Egun.

Pea3e.

I agree with your assessments that we need a better belief system but your call to action is already too late. Oba Adefunmi I established Oyo Tungjy Village in Beaufort County back in 1970 the year I was born. Oba Adefunmi already concluded with the Sango Temple in New York what was missing in the African American and diaspora was a connection with their ancestors and their ancestors belief system. The ancestors are called Egun they live in Orun and we live on Earth in the same space but different dimension. The Egun established civilization, they established belief systems, they established political and social orders, they established guardian secret societies to protect their civilization and preserve it, the Egun have thought, tried, tested out all that there is we need to know. We don't have time for re-invention we need to build from an existing established model and that would be Yoruba civilization and Ifa.

Believe it or not this is the origin of many of our personal Egun that came over on the ships. And our Egun that lived on in Africa and are still there born again. We have more than just a physical connection to Africa we have spiritual connection to the Egun. We are in debt to the Egun for all that they have established and maintained for thousands of years of evolution. It is because of the Egun we know the Orishas, cosmic forces of Oludumare. The Egun should always be honored in all we do and we should return to the way of the Egun.

Pea3e.

Brother KingShango I admire the way you articulate your point of view, and I agree with you 100%. I want to make it clear however that I am not issuing a call to action for Black America. I'm almost afraid to express my entire view about the state of Black America, in that I believe that it may come off as sounding a bit too disheartening. But once again I base my views on research and not personal opinion. In my world, evidence speaks louder than emotion. I am also a Black American however, and I always want to make sure that I include my people as much as possible in whatever I'm doing. When it comes to progressive action however I want to deal with Africa and Africans, and I encourage every Black American who desires progress to do the same. I don't believe that Black Africans in America have much of a future, while at the same time, I am quite confident that Africa will be here proud and strong long after Babylon has come and gone. Africa was the past, America and Europe dominate the present (at the moment,) but Africa is undoubtedly the future. Anything that we as Black Americans do should be directed towards the land and people of Africa, and it is our biggest mistake that far too few of us seem to understand this, or at least are not willing to come to terms with this. My cries and pleas to Black America and my Black American people are from an emotional stand point, not a sociopolitical one.

Brother KingShango I admire the way you articulate your point of view, and I agree with you 100%. I want to make it clear however that I am not issuing a call to action for Black America. I'm almost afraid to express my entire view about the state of Black America, in that I believe that it may come off as sounding a bit too disheartening. But once again I base my views on research and not personal opinion. In my world, evidence speaks louder than emotion. I am also a Black American however, and I always want to make sure that I include my people as much as possible in whatever I'm doing. When it comes to progressive action however I want to deal with Africa and Africans, and I encourage every Black American who desires progress to do the same. I don't believe that Black Africans in America have much of a future, while at the same time, I am quite confident that Africa will be here proud and strong long after Babylon has come and gone. Africa was the past, America and Europe dominate the present (at the moment,) but Africa is undoubtedly the future. Anything that we as Black Americans do should be directed towards the land and people of Africa, and it is our biggest mistake that far too few of us seem to understand this, or at least are not willing to come to terms with this. My cries and pleas to Black America and my Black American people are from an emotional stand point, not a sociopolitical one.

The way you word this post piques my curiosity - are you African-American, i.e., of slave descent in the U.S., or black American, a voluntary immigrant to America?

I would ignore Khadijah in this matter because she's not in the same light as you and I on this issue.

Africa is the future. Africa is the future. Africa is the future. Who will rule the world a 100 years from now? Africans. Who will launch mankind into a super golden age of Aquarius? Africans. Who shall put an end to White Supremacy and Racism? Africans. All of these is true because Africa is the future.

Africa is growing, she's rich, has the world's richest cultures, the most richest traditions and when Africa is peaceful and prospers there's no better place to live on the planet. The entire ancient world stayed in awe of Africa and her people's far reaching science and technology but basically their advanced civilization. The Egun created all that lies within Africa and built structures all over the world that nomadic people take the credit for but can't explain no where in their traditions where the huge structures come from except from outsiders.

Don't underestimate people the potential of a military discipline Africa like you saw in China.

Here's a Chinese display and Nigeria showing how far we have to go to get there but it's a possible so why not try?

We need discipline do I need to say more?

Now if we only had brothers and sisters all over Africa and diaspora marching in step ready to build and service a cleaner, safer and more happy efficient world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back