Black People : The Real Atlantis (Western Africa)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Shango Sage, May 5, 2014.

1. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +390

2. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,934

So anybody disagree with your audaciousness in deciding YOU are the supreme arbiter of who SS can talk to and who he can't, is a "black traitor?" :rolleyes: *cough, cough* - delusions of grandeur, to boot!

3. Shango Sage

Shango Sage Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20
    I currently have 366 pages of research and work that I have put together on the theory of West Africa being Atlantis, that's nearly two years of work on the subject. It is very difficult to try and condense all of that work and evidence into a single post, but I did my best. I think so far in this thread there's been only one single sentence worth of a comment about Atlantis. This is the first time that I've publicly expressed my ideas and research about Atlantis, so I'm quite disappointed that after two years of research I get a single sentence back as a comment. :bye:

I also have MUCH more research (20 years worth) touching on many of the comments you were making, but it's far too much to talk about on this thread about Atlantis. This is why I suggested making other threads to touch on your comments and ideas. I hope that's ok. :toast:

P.S. - Would still like to hear "somebody's" thoughts on Atlantis. :)

4. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +390
    NO. Some conscious black people don't want to see White Supremacy end they are mad they can't join krackers. They debate issues like Africa and that to me ends the discussion about where they stand. Period.

5. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,934
    "Conscious" black people? :huh:

If you say so. :wave:

6. El Priestess

El Priestess Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    Let me introduce myself. I am El Priestess (House of El). :wave: I found this forum through Google research and let me say, I would LOVE to see this discussion thread revived.

Has anyone seen videos on finding Atlantis in Africa? The Eye of the Sahara they call it. They want to attribute it to the whiter skinned Berbers (omitting the black ones.):thinking:

What say ye?