Black People : The Reactionary Negro...Include permission to post

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Marvin X <[email protected]> wrote:
    Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Re: The Reactionary Negro
    To: goddess IsIs <[email protected]>

Royal Queen Goddess, you have my permission. If you desire more of my writings to post, please feel free to pick them at your pleasure from my blog: www.marvinxwrites.blogspot.com. m

goddess IsIs <[email protected]> wrote:
    Beloved Mighty warrior King god brother Marvin X:

Please may I have written permission from you to post your missives on www.destee.com

Thank you

goddess Isis
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Reactionary Negro

Why does the so-called Negro react to everything in the world? Why cannot he/she learn how to be proactive, to originate an agenda and stay on focus no matter what else goes on around him? Remember that old civil rites song, "I Shall Not Be Moved." And the other tune, "Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Round." These are songs of the warrior, not the supplicant, and until we dawn the persona of the warrior we shall continue chasing fires, from coast to coast, like chickens with our heads cut off. What about a general action plan for the next one hundred years--our enemy has one for us, to keep us oppressed for eternity, but what is our plan, for then it doesn't matter what is his plan. But if we have no plan, then we shall surely follow his, whether it is expending our energy on a white woman for president or a white Negro--this has nothing to do with the ultimate national aspirations of forty million people. It is about submission to the national agenda of white supremacists and their collaborators. The Democrats and Republicans are both white supremacists who will ultimately attempt to maintain white privilege and power around the world, utilizing the power of North American Africans when it suits the agenda of white supremacy—forget about the dream of democracy for it only has relevance when it can be used as a subterfuge for maintaining and extending white supremacy at home and around the world. One need only take a photo of the US Congress and Supreme Court to understand this is a white man's land, no matter what the demographics say or suggest for the future.

We are caught in a class war where color makes no difference. There shall be blacks as dangerous to our national health as whites, yet they shall be presented as our saviors and we shall go for the sham liberators just as we would go for fried ice cream or be duped into purchasing the Brooklyn Bridge.

Wake up, North American Africans and get a healing. Your slothful thinking has you going backward into neo-slavery. You are being attacked by white supremacy from Jena, LA to West Virginia to Yuba City, CA, mainly because you have been lulled to sleep with nursery rhymes of rappers and pseudo prosperity sermons from preachers with more dramatic techniques than Shakespeare.

You claim to be mature adults and elders with wisdom, yet you appear to suffer arrested development, for your pants sag on your behinds just like your children, adult women have tattoos above the crack of their behinds just as their daughters. Adult men drive cars and SUVs with wheels spinning backwards as do their children and the cars of adults play rap songs unfit for adults with mature minds we would expect to be listening to Miles, Coltrane and Charlie Parker. Thus, you are part of the problem rather than the solution. So we wonder from whom might a solution derive since naturally and traditionally adults are expected to rule their communities. But adults and elders in the North American African communities are terrified of their children, refuse to speak with them or intervene while they practice mayhem and behavior fit for animals. We refuse to hug a thug even when the thug is our own sons and daughters, nephews, nieces and neighbors.

Even when they go to jail, the sons of most men are left to the tender love of their mothers, for the men abandon their sons to the criminal justice system or are themselves victims as well.

And again, reaction is the order of the day, for thinking is confined to the box of Americana, thus the adults in the hood rarely consider taking total and absolute authority over their community, excluding the police, politicians and religious leaders who are mainly agents of pharaoh, Masonic neophytes duty bound to let the blind stay blind.

But no matter how long it takes, no matter how long the adults linger in passivity and Hamletic indecision, the ultimate solution is for elders to step to the front of the line and represent, take total control over the social life of their community. They must form elder councils of radical men and women who are proactive with ideas fit for the new millennium, integrated with the new technology and wisdom from progressive elements of the global community.

Ideas such as entrepreneurship and micro credit must be presented to our youth so they can envision solutions to their economic woes other than drugs, pimping, prostitution and murder.
    --Dr. M (Marvin X)

San Francisco Bay Area folks can catch Dr. M on Friday, October 12, 7pm at Oakland's Eastside Arts Center, 23rd Ave. and International Blvd. He will be reading, signing and discussing his latest book HOW TO RECOVER FROM THE ADDICTION TO WHITE SUPREMACY, A Pan African 12 Step Model for a Mental Health Peer Group. Order the book by sending $19.95 to Black Bird Press, POB 1317 Paradise CA 95967. Also available: Beyond Religion, Toward Spirituality, essays on consciousness; Wish I Could Tell You The Truth, essays, Land of My Daughters, poems, and In the Crazy House Called America, essays, $19.95 each. Dr. M is available for speaking and reading engagements: call 510-355-6339.
    www.marvinxwrites.blogspot.com

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Re: The Reactionary Negro
    To: goddess IsIs <[email protected]>

Royal Queen Goddess, you have my permission. If you desire more of my writings to post, please feel free to pick them at your pleasure from my blog: www.marvinxwrites.blogspot.com. m
    ---------
    This

This is not about making money
    Not about selling books
    Not about ego or fame
    Not about women or children
    Old age and sex
    This is not about sin or some preacher
    Some holy book or how one prays
    It is a simple thing
    Like tears in the eyes
    Like working the last nerve
    Like standing when feet are tired
    Talking when silence is the desire
    Like showing love when hatred is behind the smile
    Like feeding the poor when they ask
    Like listening to an old woman who is homeless
    Like hearing the story of a mad negro and a mad African one after another
    Like listening to street children with grills in their mouths tell stories of the spirit world
    This is the daily round
    This is the work unfinished
    To express truth no matter who is around
    And knowing truth is a circle coming round and round and round

This is not about the personal or the lover who is lost in traffic
    This is not about the teacher but the student who will learn to stand to teach what he is taught
    About the comrades who will gather as peers on the corner to save themselves
    Not about the black the white the mixed or the mad
    It is coming together to realize life is a moment to seize or be lost in eternity.
    It is knowing action and reaction
    Passing the tone test in the presence of the beast.
    It is about getting through the day so one can fight tomorrow.
    It is about seeking knowledge above food, rent and pleasure.
    Knowledge is the power that turns the universe into a ball
    We throw into space and time until it explodes into particles of a new world for all to see and wonder.

--Dr. M
    10/2/07

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Good topic - I look forward to reading the responses.

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Because We have been PROGRAMMED to DO so....and....more on my "reaction" to this infomation can BE found here:

http://rnanetwork.ning.com/video/video/show?id=1125138:Video:1162

:hearts2: