Black People : The Re-uglicans Take Nastiness to a New Levell

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Sarah Palin was accused of abusing her power as governor of Alaska by trying to get her brother in law fired after he divorced her sister. When the state safety commissioner refused to fire him she fired the commissioner and is now under investigation for abusing her power.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/01/palin-trooper-scandal-cou_n_122903.html

But what makes this so ill the republicans have been doing their darndest to deflect attention away from the scandal. Their tactic is to hold these nasty anti-Obama rallies over the past week where they have been playing the race card for all it's worth. Palin got the crowd fired up calling Obama a terrorist and an Arab and the crowd of republicans just went insane yelling "Klll him, kill him," ""Off with his head," "No Black president." It got so bad that McCain felt ccompelled to stand up and defend Obama saying he was an honorable man and a family man, a christian, etc. But the crowd booed him and went on screaming for blood.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2008254592_mccain110.html?syndication=rss

Sarah Palin is using her disabled baby as a campaign prop. To show you how nasty her whole family is. Her husband got up to speak and handed the baby to Palin's little girl. The six year old child proceeded to lick her hand from the wrist to her finger tips and then slick the baby's hair down with her spit. Now you know she would not be doing this unless she had seen her mother do it. The news commentators were exclaiming "Oh isn't she cute. She look like Obama's little girl,"
Excuse me? I don't think so.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/04/piper-palin-photos-pictur_n_123781.html?page=18

If these nasty, backwoods baby mama-daddy miscreants steal the whitehouse as they did the last two times that will be the last straw. There will be no way to revive the hope that Obama represents and the world will come down on this country with both feet.

merely business as usual ...

"new level"? nope; same ol' same ol'. and it looks like they are stirring up the lynch mob-minded masses.

sure, there will be so-called "rational" commentary deriding these sorts of efforts, but it's still the same media that has generated an "appreciation" for light skin over dark skin; flowing waves over naturals ...

oh i so hope i'm wrong, but after watching this mess for over 40 years (didn't pay a lot of attention to politics and such during most of those first twelve years), i seem to have swapped my optimism for cynicism ...

If these nasty, backwoods baby mama-daddy miscreants steal the whitehouse as they did the last two times that will be the last straw. There will be no way to revive the hope that Obama represents and the world will come down on this country with both feet.
(once they stole it the first time, this nation became a nation without a legal government or laws ...)

are you truly expecting anything different?

and even if, by some miracle, this nation allows a black president, do you think things will actually get any better? or will it be ssdd with a black man out in front as the patsy/fallguy/figurehead?

charlie brown, lucy, place kick ...

Oh, come on everyone. Barack Obama is like Sugar Ray Leonard. He is a master of making the other candidate look like the bad guy. He couldn't do this to Hillary, because he was scared of alienating her supporters. And besides that, what "Black" man can be seen attacking a "White" woman? So he had to simply ignore her in the closing weeks. But McCain? Nah, he will get the full treatment.

What Obama does is this. . .he never says anything bad about McCain personally. He simply runs commercials accusing McCain of racism, being old, erratic, and having alzheimers. These ads are never national ads. If you notice, the national ads always has that positive vibe. But in the local markets of the swing states, Obama is tearing McCain a new tail.

I think it is absolutely brilliant. But he isn't some innocent defenseless little puppy. He is simply one of the shrewdest politicians that we have seen in a generation.

:em2300:

Oh, come on everyone. Barack Obama is like Sugar Ray Leonard. He is a master of making the other candidate look like the bad guy. He couldn't do this to Hillary, because he was scared of alienating her supporters. And besides that, what "Black" man can be seen attacking a "White" woman? So he had to simply ignore her in the closing weeks. But McCain? Nah, he will get the full treatment.

What Obama does is this. . .he never says anything bad about McCain personally. He simply runs commercials accusing McCain of racism, being old, erratic, and having alzheimers. These ads are never national ads. If you notice, the national ads always has that positive vibe. But in the local markets of the swing states, Obama is tearing McCain a new tail.

I think it is absolutely brilliant. But he isn't some innocent defenseless little puppy. He is simply one of the shrewdest politicians that we have seen in a generation.

:em2300:

In all this has he said anything about McCain that isn't true? Nothing Obama has said can be compared to the cesspool of undigested lies spewed by Palin and the re-hate-icans.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back