AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE RAPTURE
By Andre Austin

I have speculated that an idea of rapture was developed to explain away the Kingdom coming down to death before all of Jesus contemporizes died. For thousands of years the average age of man was 30 years. Jesus was executed in 36AD. We have Paul in some of his writings around 51Ad start to talk about a 3rd heaven and a rapture where followers of Christ are alive with Jesus in the clouds and in the air.

The Great Bertrand Russell wrote in his Why I am not a Christian: “There are some standing here which shall not taste death till the Son of Man comes into his kingdom and there are a lot of places where it is quite clear that he believed that his second coming would happen during the lifetime of many then living” (p.16). Well in order for this to be true you would have to develop a rapture or 3rd heaven concept see in (Thessalonians 4:16-18 & 2 Corinthians 12:2). Paul’s third heaven is different because he doesn’t know if a person is taken out of body or whole body. This does not surprise me because he believes Resurrection is purely spiritual with no blood or flesh in heaven ( 1 Corinthians 15:42-50). For Paul a third heaven is possible to retain a body but heaven no body. The Egyptian were the first to have the concept that the heaven was for the spirit and the body was for the earth.

We will know when god’s kingdom comes to earth because all man made kingdoms will be destroyed which has not happened yet. Paul was confused because he says everyone has an appointment with death but gives an exception to the rapture group who never face a death but their souls must exit their body which is a form of death. (Just as man is destined to*die*once, and after that to face judgment,Hebrews 9:26-28*). The whole point of Jesus second coming is to judge and assign placements but rapture seems to skip it for some.

This isn’t my only problem with Paul. Paul also thought a spirits freedom was exclusively in the realm of Faith excluding works. James thought freedom was obedience to the law through faith & works and Jesus told us the truth set souls free from the slavery of sin. Law came about because of sin. You can’t get rid of law and get rid of sin until god’s Kingdom comes down on earth. Law and order must be maintained. Jesus can’t judge without law. Therefore law and judgment go hand and hand with his kingdom and all those supposed humans in the rapture must face a death and then be judged.

I believe the rapture concept came about because people believed that they wouldn’t die before his kingdom would come. Paul’s stories weren’t set straight and were untrue and following him puts you digging in a hole of contradictions.

THE RAPTURE
By Andre Austin

I have speculated that an idea of rapture was developed to explain away the Kingdom coming down to death before all of Jesus contemporizes died. For thousands of years the average age of man was 30 years. Jesus was executed in 36AD. We have Paul in some of his writings around 51Ad start to talk about a 3rd heaven and a rapture where followers of Christ are alive with Jesus in the clouds and in the air.

The Great Bertrand Russell wrote in his Why I am not a Christian: “There are some standing here which shall not taste death till the Son of Man comes into his kingdom and there are a lot of places where it is quite clear that he believed that his second coming would happen during the lifetime of many then living” (p.16). Well in order for this to be true you would have to develop a rapture or 3rd heaven concept see in (Thessalonians 4:16-18 & 2 Corinthians 12:2). Paul’s third heaven is different because he doesn’t know if a person is taken out of body or whole body. This does not surprise me because he believes Resurrection is purely spiritual with no blood or flesh in heaven ( 1 Corinthians 15:42-50). For Paul a third heaven is possible to retain a body but heaven no body. The Egyptian were the first to have the concept that the heaven was for the spirit and the body was for the earth.

We will know when god’s kingdom comes to earth because all man made kingdoms will be destroyed which has not happened yet. Paul was confused because he says everyone has an appointment with death but gives an exception to the rapture group who never face a death but their souls must exit their body which is a form of death. (Just as man is destined to*die*once, and after that to face judgment,Hebrews 9:26-28*). The whole point of Jesus second coming is to judge and assign placements but rapture seems to skip it for some.

This isn’t my only problem with Paul. Paul also thought a spirits freedom was exclusively in the realm of Faith excluding works. James thought freedom was obedience to the law through faith & works and Jesus told us the truth set souls free from the slavery of sin. Law came about because of sin. You can’t get rid of law and get rid of sin until god’s Kingdom comes down on earth. Law and order must be maintained. Jesus can’t judge without law. Therefore law and judgment go hand and hand with his kingdom and all those supposed humans in the rapture must face a death and then be judged.

I believe the rapture concept came about because people believed that they wouldn’t die before his kingdom would come. Paul’s stories weren’t set straight and were untrue and following him puts you digging in a hole of contradictions.

Paul is accurate in his findings

Faith is evidence of the unseen

all faiths talk about a trinity... where is the third heaven, hell

the idea of jesus returning would require enough belief in a second coming

doesn't matter how many members u can count u can't count on their belief, especially if it is the result of fear

jesus was a magician that's it, mary a witch that's it

isis a witch, horus a made magician

the contendings of horus and set is merely a homosexual ritualistic story

rapture means to be carried off by a lofty emotion

in code rap ture.... well a Hiphoppa knows what this means

Quame Ture was the ideal black messiah for our community, and is the "father of pan africanism"

he self destructed

if u understand cancer and disease and how it works then the end would not be feared

all spells wear off, eventually

again "son of man"

I am son of man, was jesus' spoken truth, and that truth because it is an incomplete truth so it is only a fragment

Hiphop has never "mixed" with the other "races"

it's not the concept of segregation it is the ideal of separation

separation in thoughts, attitudes, existences, and levels of awareness

all is choice

and just become there is a choice it doesn't mean u have to make one

the power in the statement:

I MADE UP MY MIND

is all that is necessary to complete life's cycles

what I AM AIMING FOR

is eternity, and not eternal life

I don't want to experience death, so I won't remember it

or do things in memory of it

jesus is dead, so i'll let sleeping dogs lie

so rap ture

script ture

make ture

but nat couldn't turn me snitch or *****

so who gotta pay for that uncashed check

i dunno, but it sure in hell won't be Hiphop

anyway there is a third location in time and space set aside for paradise

and i'm not speculating, i came from there, and i'm going back there

outty 144000 with my people... (bits) of consciousness

crazy i'll be, but trapped and left for the feast, try me.

i'm sick of watching stars they always fall off, or burn out

gettin knocked upside ur head and forced into a region of ur brain that u don't understand mean ur not playin with a full deck

c i appear not to play with a full deck, but ironically enough i am actually holding all the cards

the point of jesus second coming is to prove to the witch that she can raise something from the dead...

she gotta face herself and her own powerless, infertile, sterile nature

mary stole her child's soul, like isis, and used it to seize power

rapture for me is when my man hit the spot, i'm gonna explode

he's the only one that can hit the spot

and pac uses thug poetry so be certain u know that this is lust poetry

c the end is if they try to destroy what scattered consciousness is left it will return to it's rightful owner, so their power has somewhere to go, and will not float around, and once it's inside of me

that's a problem, not because i want revenge but because the world can't exist without them

their light

so when i say

everytime i'm sleepin
sombody's wakin me up
if life is an illusion
why don't ya'll blow this ***** up

it's set in motion, i fired a bullet at myself so we can all expire together, and leave together to our time and space

judgement is history, it already happened

in my time

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back