Black People : THE RAPE OF A CONTINENT

There is a reason, over the centuries, great leaders have sought to conquer and put all under one banner. Too many cooks spoil the broth. Too many tribes and opinions. China was made under one. Thus, allowing a people, a culture to move as one mind. Though in small doses, we are doing similar. We need to be one nation

Europe is not one nation! However they do see themselves as a united White people and , as we see now in Europe, will unite as White if it comes to choosing what races to defend , or ensure the progress of ! As far as the Motherland I think , there should be quorum leadership!
Though Nkrumah s concept of a United States of Africa was laudable,
one man or one woman, over the Motherland , I dont think would be effective, and lets be clear

Until Our Sisters and Brothers, after 800 years of abuse by the Arab, and
500 years of abuse by the European,
learn to accept and embrace an imperative for Black unity ,
the continent will be recolonized , from coast to coast, and Global White Supremacy and their Chinese loan sharks are counting , on that Black unity to never occur ! https://www.globalresearch.ca/recol...-deal-to-remain-in-africa-for-decades/5442976

https://www.africa.com/land-grabbing-in-africa-a-new-way-of-colonization/

black unity is a wonderful thing.

black unity will never happen.

black unity is a pipe dream.

i say work with what we got where we got it, right now.
many slaves told Harriett Tubman, why you waking us up , at 3 in the morning old lady?? Freedom from this chattel slavery is a pipe dream!

In answer to your question I promise you that In the last week in August of this year I will grant you that exact face to face opportunity wherever you wish when I detrain from AMTRAK Silver Meteor at NYP to wherever you can amass your people in whatever living room you feel comfortable in to engage me in your intellectual conversation. You have my word on that and my word is law. Get back to me when you have your arrangements in place. Here or by PM, your choice.

No thanks , I already know how people communicate online, if they communicate like that face to face then its best, to not see such people at all, for the sake of upliftment of the Black community! Peace!
I come here for intellectual conversation about issues , relevant to the global Black community, and not interested in anyone who has personal beefs , or tudes ,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back