Black People : THE RAPE OF A CONTINENT

Mandela told them they had to unify. Too many just want to get paid

True and as I stated on another thread , Neocolonization , of our inclinations occurred Globally in 87, When Global White Supremacy, like "Mike Corleone, put a simultaneous , hit" on our aspirations towards Pan Africanism and Black Nationalism!
1987 a year of infamy, Africa ; the CIA, kills Sankara, bringing negropeanism into ascendency effecting millions of young minds to seek out that path !
That same year , the Carribbean; MI6 kills Peter Tosh , bringing slackness back and a decline in Pro Black and Pro Garvey ideologies , among the island nations , and here
in the United State in 87 COINTELPRO, gave Gangsta Thug Culture their award of approval,
when "Straight out of Compton " on the West coast and "Criminally Minded " on the East coast both got Grammy's ,
with the effect of influencing all Black youth globally with that virus ,
that since then has been a deterrent to Black unity
030111_pawel_kuczynski_5.jpg

Mandela told them they had to unify. Too many just want to get paid

South Africa , is a touchy issue ! As Africans stolen 400 years ago and dragged to America, it takes a great deal of sensitivity , and just acceptance of , the different views of various cultures in Africa no matter how strange they may seem to us ,
and yes Mandela stressed unity, but racial unity with the colonizer, and it was not just min mind you, it was Stepehen Biko and Sobukwe as well, who made great lengths to say they did not want majority rule, now to us , that may seem strange! They wanted one man one vote , rather then complete liberation as any other colonized nation would, but I have come to understand over the years, that similar to some Native American nations the Xhosa , and Ndebele , even some Zulu, do not have a racial , consciousness as we call it and in their cultures, see the concept of race , as something beneath them!

So your point is we are incapable , of working towards real Black Nationalism in each nation and real Pan Africanism???
If not then please explain why you dont feel or analyze that Black unity in the Motherland is the solution

There is a reason, over the centuries, great leaders have sought to conquer and put all under one banner. Too many cooks spoil the broth. Too many tribes and opinions. China was made under one. Thus, allowing a people, a culture to move as one mind. Though in small doses, we are doing similar. We need to be one nation

Here you go again. In your post #2 You asked a simple direct question that should only require four (4) simple direct answers

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

4. I have no idea

You received two (2) direct "no" answers to your direct question. No explanation requested, no explanation offered. If you wanted us to expound on our simple direct answers to your direct question then it's your burden to make that clear.

Ndugu you're doing a fine job but please keep up. GOD Bless.
you said no, I asked why, whats the problem??
Do you think I would not ask that to you face to face, at a simple conversation of Black people in a living room, having an intellectual conversation??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back